Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2015, 15:50   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Mahindra launches online portal M2ALL.com

Just saw a tweet from Mr. Anand Mahindra.

Name:  save.PNG
Views: 6648
Size:  37.9 KB

Seems like, Mahindra is venturing into e-commerce to expand it's reach to customers - http://www.m2all.com/

It's not just limited to the Automobiles, they are offering products under -
  • Vehicles
  • Agriculture
  • Power Solutions
  • Real Estate
  • Business Services
  • Leisure
  • Retail
  • Financial Services

Mahindra launches online portal M2ALL.com-capture.png
Homepage

Mahindra launches online portal M2ALL.com-auto.png
The auto section and various categories under which Mahindra is offering products.

Good thing for existing owners, there is separate section for spare sales, though very limited at the moment. Also seen is a accessories section. No mention on installation though. Site looks really basic at the moment with not much products available for purchase right away. Hoping they will update the listings soon.
Dry Ice is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 15th September 2015, 16:35   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Mahindra launches online portal M2ALL.com

What a lame attempt. It's depressing that a top 5 Indian car company even releases a website as sad. Equally, it goes to show how little their understanding is of the online space.

For one, it looks like the website was designed at the same time that the Logan was! Both are so outdated.

I might know a thing or two about website usability. M2all was designed by someone who doesn't have a clue.

IMHO, this website went live only so that a senior dude could take it off his to-do list, and move on to the next project that he'll complete with the same mediocrity.

Last edited by GTO : 15th September 2015 at 16:36.
GTO is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 15th September 2015, 22:03   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
What a lame attempt. It's depressing that a top 5 Indian car company even releases a website as sad.
IMHO, this website went live only so that a senior dude could take it off his to-do list, and move on to the next project that he'll complete with the same mediocrity.
+1. They seem to have put it together in a hurry or brought the go-live ahead of schedule to cash in on the TUV300 buzz. They are offering online bookings for it through M2all. Kinda like TML did for the Bolt and Zest. As usual, they did it silently while M&M shouts out from the (roof)top! No pun intended
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2015, 23:36   #4
BHPian

I don't know if M&M throughly checks their web pages before going online. Since day one of launch of new age XUV500 I have been trying to download the infotainment manual but even after 4 months the link in the owners zone of the official website downloads the e-brochure rather than the infotainment manual. One can expect this from a city wide company but not from a global one. Moreover with mahindra owning the erstwhile Satyam at least these small details should have been ironed out as I am sure it would be responsible for developing the online content rather than third party outsourcing.
I would be grateful for a soft copy of the Newage XUV500 infotainment manual.
RajeVenu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th September 2015, 12:24   #5
BHPian

+1 to GTO's observation. For a conglomerate that has a billion dollar IT Services Arm, can't they think a bit ahead and visualize what they want to sell through the site. Initially I thought, I they were selling spares online.

Smaller details and user experience could make this site a better one, but I believe it is already dead by this time
diwakarmuthu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th September 2015, 12:52   #6
Senior - BHPian

Why is everything a half hearted attempt for Mahindra after the XUV? The XUV success wave can't sail through everything.

Someone needs to be fired or given a sound hearing.

Very sad attempt.
Old 16th September 2015, 13:25   #7
Team-BHP Support

www.mahindra.com is more focused towards business visitors and investors.

That's why I guess a need was felt for a more consumer focused website - hence we have www.m2all.com.
Old 16th September 2015, 16:08   #8
BHPian

What's ironic is that purpose seems as mentioned by GTO, the site looks like just a "thing to be done".

Simple observation, below is the accessory page on the new site:
Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 5636
Size:  379.5 KB

NO option to Buy Online, just a lead gathering mechanism.

Looking at the current Scorpio website, one can directly BUY ONLINE:
Mahindra launches online portal M2ALL.com-capture1.png

So why would someone go to m2all[dot]com just to get a call back & then get details & price & then go to the showroom to buy the accessory?

POOR decisions just to showcase a "namesake digital presence" & claim a unnecessary "first in category" title.

Regards,
Rohan
rohansachar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st July 2017, 15:40   #9
SRN

Hi there!

Any one tried ordering from M2ALL.Com? I put in an order for a Crome Headlamp Bezel and Crome lower grill garnish for my XUV. They have an options for doorstep installation, selected that. Its been 4 weeks now, nothing turned up yet! Received a call from a Mahindra dealer saying I need to bring my vehicle to them for installation and I am telling them I have opted for doorstep delivery.

Wanted to check with my fellow mates at Team BHP if they had any experience and any numbers / email ID for escalation.

Thank you.
SRN is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st July 2017, 18:02   #10
APV
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRN View Post
Any one tried ordering from M2ALL.Com?
Wanted to check with my fellow mates at Team BHP if they had any experience and any numbers / email ID for escalation.

I have used m2all.com to purchase rear bumper & reverse camera for my XUV W8. I checked with their chat help desk before choosing the options home install & installation at dealer place, I was suggested the second one because reverse camera has to be enabled using a laptop at their service center only, so I did.

Had pathetic experience with this website after placing order. Had to raise complaint tickets but no response even after follow ups until one day I reached out to Mr Anand Mahindra on twitter.

I received rear camera after about 2 weeks of ordering but rear bumper was no where in sight even though the tracking number said the parcel is in my hometown. Turns out that rear bumper vendor has just printed my name & city name in the address. Poor logistic chaps didn't even have my number.

Reverse camera parcel had complete address, despite being both part of same order number in m2all web site.

So you get the point right? Place the order, pay money & be at their mercy.
APV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st July 2017, 20:17   #11
SRN

Quote:
Originally Posted by APV View Post

Had pathetic experience with this website after placing order. Had to raise complaint tickets but no response even after follow ups until one day I reached out to Mr Anand Mahindra on twitter.
Thank you APV, appreciate your response. Precisely what I did, raised a complaint ticket and tweeted Mr. Mahindra on my disappointment. Looks like the only best thing I can do now is wait wait and wait!
SRN is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 07:23   #12

Has anyone bought anything recently from M2all ? How is the service, delivery and customer support ? Was planning to order a toy from there.
Old 20th December 2020, 22:37   #13

I bought accessories for Marazzo from M2ALL.com. I was hoping that the service had improved over the past five years but it is still not the case.

M2ALL.com doesn't have centralised inventory for everything on sale on website. The website team works with local dealers to ship the parts. So, I received few shipments from various local dealers in Bangalore.

Around half of the products I ordered were never shipped and I had to ask for refund after 35 days of waiting. This included seat covers and interestingly they were not out of stock on the website during this time.

The other issue is Mahindra dealers charge for installing parts and accessories bought on M2ALL.com while they install same parts for free when bought from them directly as charges get included in their margin.

Also, if the part is faulty dealer doesn't take any responsibility and it is a long affair to claim warranty from M2ALL. They have launched the service without asking their dealers to provide warranty so customers will prefer buying from the dealers instead of M2ALL.
Old 11th February 2022, 19:36   #14
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

I want to highlight a very shocking incident that has happened to me when I ordered a rear bumper guard from the M2All website.

Yesterday I received a package from the courier "Delhivery" after a long delay and a couple of follow-ups with the M2All customer service.

The bumper guard was packed in a cardboard box which was broken and torn from multiple places. Since I was not at home, my son took the delivery.

Back from work, when I checked the package, all it had was the bumper guard and all other accessories i.e. Brackets, Patti, Fastener Nuts, etc. were missing. I immediately contacted M2All customer care and updated them on the situation. They asked me to send them an email with all my concerns along with the Photo of the broken box and if possible a video of the product and damaged box.

As per their request, I sent them an email with the necessary information including the photo and a video.

Today I received a call from the M2All customer care informing me that since the product was accepted by me (my son) with the broken box, they will not be able to help me with a refund or replacement of the product. As per the customer care executive, they cannot provide me with the missing parts.

I have never seen such an evasive response from any online marketing company to date.

I once again explained the situation to the customer care executive that it is their courier's fault that the box was damaged and the parts were missing. Furthermore, since the box was huge, the courier person came into my house and kept the box (my CCTV camera has captured this). My son would not have even imagined that the box was broken from one side. I also informed him that any such evasive tactic would force me to file a police complaint and legal actions and also highlight such activity on social media.

The customer service guy then got the seriousness of the situation and transferred the call to his manager. The manager tried to understand the issue and has asked me to hold on for a day so that he can try to sort out this issue.

It is ridiculous that customer is taken for granted and they are trying to push the blame on the customer rather than accepting the fault of their courier delivery partner and being helpful in sorting out the issue.

Request all the members who are ordering from M2All to be very cautious while accepting the delivery.
bill1182 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 8th October 2022, 12:09   #15
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill1182 View Post
I want to highlight a very shocking incident that has happened to me when I ordered a rear bumper guard from the M2All website.
Is there any escalation path (beyond Twitter) you can suggest? I too am having terrible experience and they are neither shipping nor cancelling the order.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 8th October 2022 at 12:19. Reason: Trimming quoted post. Please quote only the relevant bits from a large post as it inconveniences small screen users. Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks