Team-BHP - New Baleno
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New Baleno (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/16985-new-baleno-11.html)

I have a hunch that this car would look quite a stunner in an estate bodystyle. As per Sedan bodystyle, it isn't just going well. But if you reduce the screen brightness such that the front quarterglass can't be made out, it actually looks good. Photoshop experts can start by blacking out the entire window area from the front quarterglass to know what I mean.

Friends,
My two-bits worth! :)

Ram

Judging from Thainogkok's images, the interior looks like a facsimile of the Swift's, including the gear knob, the auxilliary switches, steering wheel, ash tray, the meters, interior door handles - everything except the clock display. Talk about salvaging from the parts bin!

Overall is still nice though.

@ Ram: the "VVT" is probably going to be replaced by " 1.6 " in India !

As Ram has pointed out, the door sill looks really really ugly. The car looks good in bits and pieces. The a-pillar thing with the quarter glass wont look out of place in a minivan/MPV, where things tend to dip forward abruptly after the pillar.

suzuki better changes to that A-PILLAR before this baby comes to india.look really out of place.interiors do look a lot borrowed from the swift.

What about the rear view ? No rear snaps ? That's been the big grouse with the current Baleno and hopefully MUL has a bootylicious A** for the car this time around. :)

Overall, I think the car looks good. And as Himanshu said, it would be nice to have the performance @ the 100 h.p. figure (minimum).

It looks like a Hyundai.

While the first pic of the new Baleno looked bad, the new ones posted make it look better. If people in indai cud lap up design blunders such as the Verna's nose, and so on, this one looks much better.

The OB looked gud, save for the rear end.

Oh, man. @Boom, there could not possibly be a more worse insult. :)

BTW, which Hyundai does it resemble ?

You bet! Nice pics indeed - Thanks Thainogkok! Bring it on, Maruti!!
Most folks would be perfectly fine with Baleno's current engine too!

Oh damn, please don't flame me I didn't mean it as an insult!!! :D

Well I think the silver pic looks a bit like the Elantra, especially the rear, while the front has a bit of Embera. Just my own perception though.

The way the new crop of C-segment sedans look, they could all as well be a copy of each other - basically nothing much to speak of in the looks department.

Let me just hope I don't get flamed by the "slanted H" guys. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 329551)
What about the rear view ? No rear snaps ? That's been the big grouse with the current Baleno and hopefully MUL has a bootylicious A** for the car this time around. :)

Overall, I think the car looks good. And as Himanshu said, it would be nice to have the performance @ the 100 h.p. figure (minimum).

SB,

The rear looks similar to the Fiesta's. Much better than the effect of the previous Baleno. The car actually looks well balanced

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 329832)
SB,

The rear looks similar to the Fiesta's. Much better than the effect of the previous Baleno. The car actually looks well balanced

It better be. i dont think people will digest such styling anymore, whether you call it european or japanese.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 330177)
It better be. i dont think people will digest such styling anymore, whether you call it european or japanese.

"the Brit Look alike Japanese sedan!"
courtesy: Rohit Paradkar (Rash)

Quoted from here:
The Sagittarian Angel