Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The 2016 Hyundai Tucson. EDIT: Launched

PowerDrift Video Review :

Old 28th February 2017, 11:38   #407
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adabass View Post
I am really disappointed with the pricing. I was looking for a premium SUV in 20-22 lacs range. This has gone beyond my budget. Right now I am staring in the barrel and don't see any other choice coming in. Will wait for another year.
Exactly my problem.I want a SUV around 18-22L and am left only with XUV 500.Tucson top end will be around 28L OTR.

Seems there is a huge price gap between the Duster/Creta/Terrano and the Endy/Fortuner.
Old 28th February 2017, 11:47   #408
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy_swift View Post
Exactly my problem.I want a SUV around 18-22L and am left only with XUV 500.Tucson top end will be around 28L OTR.

Seems there is a huge price gap between the Duster/Creta/Terrano and the Endy/Fortuner.
How about the Jeep Compass ? Overdrive reports that the base version will have an introductory price of INR 16 Lakhs on road Delhi .

http://overdrive.in/news/jeep-compas...ards-in-india/

Hyundai has had very little to offer for a 25 lakh car which doesn't even feature AWD for the price . It seems someone else might step in & fill the vacuum .
drift2race is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2017, 13:34   #409
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift2race View Post
How about the Jeep Compass ? Overdrive reports that the base version will have an introductory price of INR 16 Lakhs on road Delhi .

http://overdrive.in/news/jeep-compas...ards-in-india/

Hyundai has had very little to offer for a 25 lakh car which doesn't even feature AWD for the price . It seems someone else might step in & fill the vacuum .
Thanks buddy.

I am following the Jeep Compass launch as well but I have a couple of doubts :
1)Will it launch in the next 2-3 months?
2)I am from Kolkata,will they have any service centers or atleast a decent one?Am not too confident going by the Fiat ASS history.
Old 28th February 2017, 13:52   #410
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy_swift View Post
Thanks buddy.

I am following the Jeep Compass launch as well but I have a couple of doubts :
1)Will it launch in the next 2-3 months?
2)I am from Kolkata,will they have any service centers or atleast a decent one?Am not too confident going by the Fiat ASS history.
They have Service Centre in Delhi but if they are launching a mass market product (by Jeep standards) they should ramp up their sales & service to differentiate them from FIAT .

Here's the details for a dealer in Kolkata :

Celica Automobiles Private Limited - Showroom
Shop No. B, Ground Floor of Annex Building, 24, Park Street, Kolkata - 700016, West Bengal
Phone No : 9830033343
Opening Days : Mon - Sat
Opening hours : 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM (09:30 AM - 3.30 PM on Saturdays)
Email : crm@celica.in
drift2race is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2017, 13:46   #411
BHPian

The mindless pricing is certainly killing a good product. Hyundai should wake up sooner than later otherwise the Tucson product name would be jinxed

Hyundai... please get the panoramic sunroof and 4x4 model soon, with some correction in pricing. I am looking out for an upgrade, but I'm not sure if I want a 7-seater at this moment. I did like the Endy after the test drive, but I feel a Tucson with all the bells and whistles would be a better buy for my requirements of a in-city vehicle with occasional long drives (I'm a small nuclear family).

Hyundai... are you listening?

Mod Note: Our Hyundai Tucson Review has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Last edited by Aditya : 4th April 2017 at 11:03.
streetfighter is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks