Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2016, 21:13   #856
BHPian

Brezza (with dual tone exterior) is like range rover evoque, slightly smaller but adequately proportionate. I saw the car in showroom, and it can easily seat 3 adults at back (sorely miss this in my yeti) at a mouth watering price. I'm sure my next (2nd) car will be a brezza if they launch an automated variant. A well packaged product at the right price point. Kudos
harishpr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2016, 21:53   #857
BHPian

Congratulations guys. Looking forward to the initial ownership reviews. Wishing you many many happy miles.
iFuel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2016, 22:23   #858
BHPian

Re: The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildInstincts View Post
Got the delivery today (Symbolic). Mine is the first one to be delivered at the dealer. Actual delivery will be by early next week after the RTO formalities. It's a Yellow ZDi.
Why is your car kept as if it was a demo car? I'll make sure something similar is not done to our car. Your car is a plain ZDi right? How is there a white rooftop? Or is it the reflection.
Old 25th March 2016, 22:31   #859
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
That was a typo thanks for pointing it out.
It is indeed 215/60/R16 and here's another picture

Attachment 1490446
In this picture also, wheel hub cap (with Suzuki symbol) is missing. Are the wheels coming without the wheel hub cap?
Old 25th March 2016, 22:59   #860
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
Why is your car kept as if it was a demo car? I'll make sure something similar is not done to our car. Your car is a plain ZDi right? How is there a white rooftop? Or is it the reflection.
It is not a demo car. The dealer has 2 Demo cars (one dual tone yellow Zdi+ and another grey one). Today the dealer decided to deliver the first batch of 5 cars to the customers and planned a small function around it. All the 5 cars were staged in the dealership and symbolically the keys were handed over to the customers. Mine was the first car to be delivered, thus they put it on a special stage and made it a centre piece of attraction. It is Zdi, the dealer stuck a white vinyl sheet to give it the dual tone look specially for the event. He offered to remove the vinyl but I asked him to leave it the way it is (I was planning to get it done in 3M anyway). All the 5 cars will be removed from the stage tomorrow and the demo cars will be put on display.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post
Congratulations anycatd and wildinstincts for the delivery.

I see no Zdi plus delivery till now. Hmm let us see when can we get our hands on to Brezza.

One question did the dealer try to persuade you into buying accessories ?
Thanks for the greetings.

1. Out of the 5 cars delivered today, one was a Grey Zdi+

2. Yes, the dealer was pushing the accessory kit but I told him that I will pick and choose what I want. He did not make any fuss around it. I plan to buy the seat cover, cut mat and few more things anyway to match the yellow theme.

Note from Moderator: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by .anshuman : 26th March 2016 at 15:51. Reason: Back to back posts merged. Kindly use multiquote. Thanks
WildInstincts is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th March 2016, 23:26   #861
BHPian

Quote:
It is Zdi, the dealer stuck a white vinyl sheet to give it the dual tone look specially for the event. He offered to remove the vinyl but I asked him to leave it the way it is (I was planning to get it done in 3M anyway).
Congrats!

Could you please share a few closeup shots of the roof . How good is the finish of the vinyl sheet?

I had booked White Zdi. On a second thought, I'm also planning to switch to red or yellow Zdi and then get a contrasting roof to get that dual tone finish. But it depends on how good the finish is and how well it would age.
texens is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2016, 23:41   #862
BHPian

Can someone pls help me with VIN of VITARA BREZZA from the snapshot below.

I read in TeamBhp website that VIN for MARUTI Cars will be 20 characters. (VARCHAR) but I can only see 17 characters in the one below which was clipped on inside of driver side door.
Attached Thumbnails
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-1458929345059.jpg  

Old 26th March 2016, 00:49   #863
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for the greetings.

1. Out of the 5 cars delivered today, one was a Grey Zdi+

2. Yes, the dealer was pushing the accessory kit but I told him that I will pick and choose what I want. He did not make any fuss around it. I plan to buy the seat cover, cut mat and few more things anyway to match the yellow theme.
A Grey ZDi+? Did it look good?
Are the leather seats of good quality? How much does it cost outside and which brand is better?
Old 26th March 2016, 01:09   #864
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Congratulations buddy.

Are the wheel hub caps missing?
It's going through a cleanup session after arriving. They are yet to put together finer bits.

Which accessories should I get from the dealer itself? I've got good aftermarket dealers who can offer better price but is it better to fit things at Maruti dealership ? I was planning to order a head unit and get it installed at the dealer. I guess they would have adapters for steering controls and rear camera available. What's that thing called which holds the double din? I've got to remove the existing system. Will they buy it back?

Last edited by anycatd : 26th March 2016 at 01:39.
Old 26th March 2016, 03:02   #865
BHPian

Quote:
Got the delivery today (Symbolic). Mine is the first one to be delivered at the dealer. Actual delivery will be by early next week after the RTO formalities. It's a Yellow ZDi.
Many Congrats WildInstincts !!! The car looks fantastic in Yellow with White top. It reminds of dual color Mini Coopers which are fun to look and fun to drive cars. Maruti has done good job to bring sporty colors and dual tone shades in cars which are priced less than 10 Lakh(Ex-showroom). I will consider Red with black top which evoke me of Range Rover Evoque.
Veels n Rhodes is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2016, 03:08   #866
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
Attachment 1490374
It arrives.
Many Congratulations anycatd !!! The car indeed is looking lovely, the color is very close to my favorite shade of Blue in BMW.
Attached Thumbnails
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-bmwx1.jpg  

Old 26th March 2016, 08:54   #867
BHPian

Saw the car in flesh at Kapico Motors and looked like a overgrown Swift. In fact a swift was standing by the side and my RM also agreed on the same. Its like the Kwid and Duster comparison. RM wasn't sure as to when test drives would be available, he did mention that Maruti has been having a lot of problems in meeting the current demands. He also mentioned that inquiries for Alto has taken a big hit, thanks to Kwid.

Coming back to Brezza, I kind of liked it and definitely will sell a lot. Saw the yellow ZDI model with the white roof. Its got a presence like the Creta and will for sure grab the attention.

As others mentioned the doors were light, however the bonnet was tad heavy. I was not able to get into a comfortable seating position and the lack of height adjustment in the center arm rest was a downer. I felt the scross was more comfortable.

The rear seat becomes non-usable if you push the front seats all the way back.

The plastics look a bit cheap and this is accentuated by the pattern of the design on the plastics. Panel gaps in the car that I saw seemed to be even.

Loads of space in the engine bay and this guy could easily accommodate the 1.6.

Overall Maruti definitely have got it right to tap the mass market and the dealer had over 50 bookings as of yesterday. If they bring the booster jet with CVT, they will smile their way to profits.
Old 26th March 2016, 10:38   #868
BHPian

Can someone post the key of the ZDi variant.
Old 26th March 2016, 10:55   #869
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post
Can someone please explain how to read the VIN from the snapshot below.
I read in teambhp website that VIN for MARUTI cars in 20 characters alphanumeric. If so then why this 17 digit one is mentioned on the driver side inside body panel.
I found the below in internet.
-----------
For Maruti Suzuki - The Vin / chassis number pattern given is 17 digits. For getting the additional last digits - Open the Bonet, look at the extreme end, below wiper under the bonet - There you can see Complete VIN Number of 21 Digits including Special Character $ and last 2 digits

The Pattern - You will find Chasis Number - Prefixed by a $ ...17 digit Chasis Number..... $ Last 2 Digits

The Last Digit in it represents the Manufacturing Year. If its G - 2016, F - its 2015. If D - its 2014

For ex : $MA3EYD32S00700400$AG - So Here Last Digit is G - Which means year of Manufacturing is 2016. A represents month - so Jan 2016 Manufacturing would have in AG as the last characters
----------
Sree73 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th March 2016, 11:01   #870
Distinguished - BHPian

Most dealers have started delivery of Vitara Brezza with great fan fare from yesterday.

Gets 25000 bookings in just 2 weeks of its launch.

Vitara Brezza starts delivery at Varun Motors in Hyderabad

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-25hyskm01marut_hy_2789488f.jpg
Quote:
of the 25,000 bookings in two weeks, 1,500 were from AP and Telangana.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/...cle8398488.ece
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks