Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2016, 12:41   #1066
BHPian

Re: The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
Just back from test drive of Brezza. Rear seat was occupied by my parents and my better half and they were extremely comfortable. Mom rated it better than S-Cross. Dad and wife also were happy with the driver seating position. The driver seat was hugging me well. I feel that the ORVM should have been bigger, like Wagon R.

Now only issue is my wait for Brezza continues as the dealership is not aware of when my color will come.
Seats are better than SCross? Its been some time since my TD of SCross but I assumed they will be better in SCross. When did you book it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
Congratulations, which color have you choosen? I have booked a Blue and white ZDI+. Expecting the car to be delivered by mid of June.
Congratz! Blue and White looks really soothing to the eyes.
anycatd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2016, 13:06   #1067
Senior - BHPian

Was passing by from Spectra Motors yesterday in Ghatkopar West, since it was like 8:30, I did not think I would get a chance to look at the car as everyone would have gone home.

Just stopped the car outside the gate of Spectra Motors and made a joke to my parents which went like "A moment of silence for Gods of India and their latest invention please'. Both of them looked amused and out came the security guard and I half heartedly asked 'Can I look at the Vitara please'?

He said 'OF-COURSE, please come in, although all the sales executives are gone, but the car is here, its open and you can look at it' and off we all went.

From the outside, it looks BIG, like broad big, length wise you can figure out its not as long as the Creta, but mind you its proportionate in every term.

Getting inside in the front seat, I somehow did not find it that broad as I found it from the outside, a little broader than my Swift space wise, but that's that. Seating position was fantastic and the view of the bonnet helped give it a big car feel, the bonnet looks quite big from the inside and that's amazing.

Yes, the steering is a lift from the Newer Swifts and does not give a premium feel. The outside mirror buttons are kind of cheap too. Rear seat leg room is good, I adjusted the seat to my seating position ( I am a little more than 5.7) and my dad who is 5.8 could seat comfortably with ample room to spare.

The front instrument cluster with its different colors is good, the instrument cluster is not bad, not good, I have a neutral view on it and given the fact it has a touch screen and climate control and all that jazz, I am okay with it.

The DRL's on the other hand look AMAZING, gives the car a HOT look and so do the rear LED tail lamps. The alloys too look very good, if only the tyres had a 65 profile than the current 60, it would have filled the wheel well a little better.

Boot space was good, a very usable 328 liters.

Overall, would I put my money on a Brezza ? With my eyes closed, A Yellow Brezza with a white roof and some of the accessories from their optional list and I'll be in a committed relationship with how long ever she wants to stay with me
humyum is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th April 2016, 13:07   #1068
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
Congratulations, which color have you choosen? I have booked a Blue and white ZDI+. Expecting the car to be delivered by mid of June.
Thanks and congratulations to you too. I've also booked the same combination, Cerulean Blue+White. The dealership is not aware when it will come. My city being a tier 3 city as per Maruti, things go slow here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
Seats are better than SCross? Its been some time since my TD of SCross but I assumed they will be better in SCross. When did you book it?
I had also felt S-Cross seats to be better but due to easier ingress-egress in Brezza, she liked it. Moreover, the rear seat headrest was not jutting into the back of neck. The TD vehicle was Yellow+White and Mom liked that also.

My booking was done on the first day, basically I'm the first in line for Brezza ZDi+ but that color has not yet been sent. A Red+Black is available but no one in family has liked it and no one has booked it here.
BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th April 2016, 13:15   #1069
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I had also felt S-Cross seats to be better but due to easier ingress-egress in Brezza, she liked it. Moreover, the rear seat headrest was not jutting into the back of neck. The TD vehicle was Yellow+White and Mom liked that also.

My booking was done on the first day, basically I'm the first in line for Brezza ZDi+ but that color has not yet been sent. A Red+Black is available but no one in family has liked it and no one has booked it here.
Regarding the rear seat headrest i felt it jutted out on both the Breeza and the Scross but not until when i adjusted them.
I had booked the Red and Black initially but later changed it to the blue and white combo.
Planning to add the auto dimming IRVM also. In the long run will install the Hella Rallye 3003 aux lights i had on the swift and am sure it would compliment the stance of the Breeza.

Last edited by rakesh_r : 6th April 2016 at 13:19.
Old 6th April 2016, 17:50   #1070
BHPian

Any idea when we will be seeing the official review by Team BHP? I thought it would be out by now...
Old 6th April 2016, 19:42   #1071
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by contentedbloke View Post
Any idea when we will be seeing the official review by Team BHP? I thought it would be out by now...
Can any member do the official review for team bhp? I can collect a couple of guys from different fields and do it maybe.
Old 6th April 2016, 21:50   #1072
BHPian

Quote:
I've also booked the same combination, Cerulean Blue+White.
Though color is very personal choice but I want to make one suggestion,
If you have choice of RED Black Dual color please go for it. There are many people wanting to get this color but it is unavailable at most places due to over booking.

As you must have checked already, it is not the standard Red color and the dual tone makes the car very chic on the road.

I am already dealing with loads of glances and stares and people are kind of enjoying watching the color on the road. Even folks sitting in proper True Blue SUVs are giving respect to Vitara Brezza. The dual color along with large raised bonnet is making the car look big and SUVish.
Attached Thumbnails
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_20160329_095903.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_20160329_095829.jpg  

Last edited by mountaineer : 6th April 2016 at 22:18. Reason: spelling mistake
mountaineer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2016, 21:58   #1073
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post
The dual color along with large raised bonnet is making the car look big and SUVish.
Had this tone besides my vehicle during the dealer's brezza launch. Sure does look good and bigger than other colours.

Why has the dealer put his name on your headlights. This is ridiculous. Even my dealer managed to patch its name on the car but that was done nicely below the Maruti badge in matching colour. Yours on headlights don't look good. Try to get it removed before the glue disintegrates and leaves a residue.

The piano black thing below the rear floating roof had got a couple of swivels on my car during PDI. Don't know if its the wax residue from polishing as the SA said.

Last edited by anycatd : 6th April 2016 at 22:01.
Old 6th April 2016, 23:27   #1074
Distinguished - BHPian

Attention all Vitara Brezza's Current/ Prospective/Future Owners

I have been going through the discussions and videos available online for the Brezza. I have noticed one flaw which most of the accessory installers are doing, hence I think, I should warn the forum members in advance.

The accessory in question is the Faux Side Skid plate. I have noticed that showroom people are ignorant about its preferred/recommended location, and are installing it backwards. Installing backwards is still acceptable, but I have seen them installing them differently on both the sides on the same car.

I pointed this out to a guy at the showroom who was installing it wrongly. I am referring to the snapshots I have taken from videos which are available online, to illustrate my point better.

Pic-1= The point where Maruti had installed it during the expo. Notice the text in the image and my reference point "A"
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-17.jpg
Pic 2= A Closer view. The end of silver faux plate is well ahead of point A.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-19.jpg
Notice where the plate is installed in this red car, kindly compare it with the car which was displayed at the EXPO
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-1.jpg
Notice the plate in this Yellow car
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-2.jpg
The same yellow car had the plates installed a bit differently on the right side, thus disturbing the symmentry
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-capture.jpg

I hope my point is clear.
Wishing all the owners of Brezza a happy ownership experience ahead!!

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 6th April 2016 at 23:34.
Leoshashi is offline   (25) Thanks
Old 7th April 2016, 12:09   #1075
BANNED

Hi Guys,

My first post in tbhp. glad that i was able to get in the brezza thread.

i'm planning to upgrade my 2010 Swift VDi (60k+ kms) and was looking on Polo TDi. got no support at all from family and relatives.
i decided not to go with any Maruti products after this and suddenly brezza launch happened.

Checked the car 2 weeks ago at Popular Maruti,Eranakulam and like other members said it was like wow from outside and exact opposite from the inside. i found Maruti has done some smart tricks inside.

The front seat adjustment is restricted so that it doesn't affect the rear passenger(anyone else noticed it or is it my issue?).

And the most common thing. the small seats. i didn't feel it was that comfortable.(I'm 180 cms with 90 kgs).

And most famous old boring switches.

Couldn't manage a test-drive then as they had the demo car only.(Blue with white top which is the best looking in my opinion)

now 2 days ago the sales guy called me and said the test-drive car is ready. and interestingly he said all variants are having 2 months waiting period only.

what's the waiting period in Ernakulam/Thrissur area? is it the same or is he giving false information? his explanations were 60% wrong when we had the talk while the visit.
Old 7th April 2016, 14:48   #1076
BHPian

I had booked Vitara Brezza on 10-Mar'16. Effectively it was the second day since launch. Here in Mumbai they are quoting that the availability of the car cannot be promised atleast till the month end.

Looking at the situation, what this means is that it will be approx 2 months waiting if I receive the car in the 1st week of May. At present its still an approximation.

What is the situation around India and for those who booked on same day as me?

And as fellow BHPians had pointed out I have reserved the Red + Black to ZDi+ model
Old 7th April 2016, 14:50   #1077
BANNED

Can we expect a rugged version of Brezza as a next gen Gypsy?

i. Increased ground clearance
ii. 4x4 optional
iii. Rear-door mounted spare wheel
iv. Bigger 1.6L Petrol/Diesel engines
v. Tough body panels
Attached Thumbnails
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-2014suzukijimnyjlxxcitement3doorsuv4wdrearview_1.jpg  

Old 7th April 2016, 15:31   #1078
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
...I have been going through the discussions and videos available online for the Brezza. I have noticed one flaw which most of the accessory installers are doing, hence I think, I should warn the forum members in advance.

The accessory in question is the Faux Side Skid plate...
Good observation there. I think the accessory needs to be installed right in the middle of the car (running board) keeping equal distance on both sides. Couple of installation pics show that the A$$ tried to align it with the black sticker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysak View Post
...now 2 days ago the sales guy called me and said the test-drive car is ready. and interestingly he said all variants are having 2 months waiting period only.

what's the waiting period in Ernakulam/Thrissur area? is it the same or is he giving false information? his explanations were 60% wrong when we had the talk while the visit.
They'll commit anything to grab a sale. Then they'll keep pushing the dates saying they didn't get the car from the factory.

Have you looked at S-Cross 1.3L as well? Guess the 1.3L Zeta variant has comparable features & price with the ZDi / ZDi+. Would like to know your POV if you have TDed it.
swiftnfurious is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th April 2016, 15:34   #1079
BHPian

[quote=mountaineer;3947271]Though color is very personal choice but I want to make one suggestion,
If you have choice of RED Black Dual color please go for it. There are many people wanting to get this color but it is unavailable at most places due to over booking.

Congrats on the car Mountaineer. Quick question, from the looks of it you seem to have opted for the accessories package, Care to elaborate?

Opted for the same color scheme, getting delivery within the next 2 days, thinking of opting for the Sports kit minus the graphics. kindly suggest
Old 7th April 2016, 15:45   #1080
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Then they'll keep pushing the dates saying they didn't get the car from the factory.

Have you looked at S-Cross 1.3L as well? Guess the 1.3L Zeta variant has comparable features & price with the ZDi / ZDi+. Would like to know your POV if you have TDed it.
i haven't T.Driven it yet but honestly i dont like the SCross styling. i know its a great car from the bhpians here but the front is not at all appealing to me.
eagerly waiting for the brezza TD. I didn't like the seating position on the demo car,hope it wont affect much while driving
ysak is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks