Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2016, 14:35   #76
Senior - BHPian

re: Skoda Superb Diesel: No deliveries until August. EDIT: Deliveries finally begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
Mighty congrats Epic!

Just one query - this is the L&K trim. Doesn't it have the Parkpilot (auto park) facility? I can't seem to spot the sensors on the sides of the front and rear bumpers.
Thank you Gannu. Yes it is the L&K trim but does not come with the auto park feature. I believe VAG may have reserved this feature for their premium Passat which is due to launch soon. If I remember correctly, the older model of the Passat either way had this feature as standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R170 View Post
Congratulations Epic, Hope you have a blast with your new ride. She looks amazing.

When you get a moment can you confirm what your new infotainment system can do. Belive we can throw on Google maps onto there etc. Would be really interested in learning more.

Thanks and congratulations again.
Thank you R170. Haven't got the time to go through all the features of the infotainment system. I however remember the sales guy mentioning that it has Apple CarPlay which is the MirrorLink feature and which means your would be able to have Google Maps of your phone mirrored on to the screen.

Capabilities of the infotainment system are also mentioned on their website which supports the above. No CD player / changer though.

http://www.skoda-auto.co.in/models/n...b/infotainment
Epic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2016, 19:13   #77
Senior - BHPian

re: Skoda Superb Diesel: No deliveries until August. EDIT: Deliveries finally begin

I checked the Superb out at Manikandan Skoda yesterday. It was the first time I saw one in person and its stunning inside out. The sharp lines and cuts look great and the car is not at all bulky despite all that space on the inside along with a cavernous boot.

The Octavia looks a bit plain now in comparison. And Rapid inside the showroom was looking totally out of place. Wonder what will happen once the Kodiaq also makes it way here.

And good news! All diesel variants of the Superb are now available for delivery within a few weeks over here. Hope to see it more on our roads here. This machine really deserves to sell.
deetjohn is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed