Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2016, 23:53   #31
BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Polo, Vento Special Editions launched

I was quoted 12.7 lacs for the TSI high line model after a 50k discount. Is it a fair price?
Old 1st July 2016, 10:06   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariendj View Post
I was quoted 12.7 lacs for the TSI high line model after a 50k discount. Is it a fair price?

Which city are you based in? Currently VW is looking to dispose off their old stock before launching the 2016 facelift with bi-xenons and DRLs. I think you can negotiate a better price for sure.
Old 1st July 2016, 15:48   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofanwheels View Post
Which city are you based in? Currently VW is looking to dispose off their old stock before launching the 2016 facelift with bi-xenons and DRLs. I think you can negotiate a better price for sure.

Are you sure they're launching facelift again? Yes I've seen LED DRLs in Auto Expo but I'm not sure about it being launched here. Some said that's export version and some say it's upcoming Indian version. You got more information?
Old 1st July 2016, 16:39   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofanwheels View Post
I got an extra 23k discount and freebies over the normal 50k discount they are providing. I got a May 2016 manufactured car and so I dont think they are clearing up old stocks but rather trying to push sales hard after the VW scandal.
Old 1st July 2016, 16:44   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariendj View Post
I got an extra 23k discount and freebies over the normal 50k discount they are providing. I got a May 2016 manufactured car and so I dont think they are clearing up old stocks but rather trying to push sales hard after the VW scandal.

Yes may be you're right. Plus now people are confused between Ameo and Vento. Obviously most of them are not BHPians. So majority of public will go after features and that too for way less than Vento. Let's see what are their future plans. We have to wait until festive season.
Old 1st July 2016, 16:52   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddyguage View Post
Are you sure they're launching facelift again? Yes I've seen LED DRLs in Auto Expo but I'm not sure about it being launched here. Some said that's export version and some say it's upcoming Indian version. You got more information?
Hi Maddy, I read it on the forum itself that it is meant for India and the one with the led DRLs will be launched during the festive season. I am also waiting for the same, else would have booked the 2016 refresh version by now.
Old 1st July 2016, 18:01   #37
BHPian

My guess is new Vento is scheduled for festive launch , as mentioned above LED DRL's might be seen in the new Vento. Also the diesel Vento's are going to get new engine with bump to 110bhp.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks