Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2016, 17:03   #1
BHPian

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked

2016 Hyundai Creta 1st Anniversary Edition Spied!

Evident / Confirmed Changes:
  • Dual tone paint roof
  • Red & Blue color stripe decals on doors, tail gate & C-pillar
  • "1st anniversary edition" written on C-pillar
  • Chrome door handles

Speculated changes:
  • Black color interiors
  • 17 Inch Diamond Cut Black Alloy Wheels
  • 3 Color options - Polar White, Sleek Silver and Passion Red

Price speculation : Premium of 20k - 30k depending on variant.

Source :https://www.thrustzone.com/2016-hyun...ked-exclusive/

Picture:
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-cretaanniversrayissueleaked.jpg  

Last edited by MunnabhaiMBBS : 4th July 2016 at 17:04.
MunnabhaiMBBS is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 5th July 2016, 16:17   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked

Hyundai Creta 1st Anniversary Edition Spied. Post moved to a new thread.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2016, 16:21   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunnabhaiMBBS View Post
2016 Hyundai Creta 1st Anniversary Edition Spied!
Thanks for the information. If the anniversary edition is just cosmetic changes with a paint strip here and there, then I don't see any practical reason for anyone to buy it.
It would be great if Hyundai could add some more features starting from this anniversary edition. Things like cruise control, automatic wipers, automatic headlamps etc. are sorely missed and should be present in a car at this price point. At least in the top end model.
greatgyan is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 5th July 2016, 16:39   #4
BHPian

Yes new feature additions would be good. Cruise control, automatic wipers, automatic headlamps are good add ons. Even a sliding front centre arm rest would be good. Under dash lighting / foot lamps would be another nice add on, as cars like Brezza, Ciaz and S-Cross already have it. I feel they should also revisit their variants in petrol and diesel, and make sure the automatics are offered in 2 variants -- one in mid variant and one in the top end SX (O). Or even better, just make the automatic available in any variant above, say the mid variant! Let the customers choose, like in other developed markets! Once we have one automaker who takes the initiative on something like this, the others will sooner or later follow suit, and that is a big plus for us consumers!
VSG12777 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2016, 18:13   #5
Senior - BHPian

More than anything, I wish they would bring out their automatic in the top trim level. Instead of paying 20-30 k for some cosmetic changes a lot of us will pay 75k for the automatic with the 6 airbags and other safety equipment.
Arjun Reddy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th July 2016, 18:22   #6
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 6th July 2016 at 11:08.
null is offline   Received Infraction
Old 5th July 2016, 18:32   #7
MAS
Senior - BHPian

@ null,

I don't think so. Brezza and Creta, though fall under compact SUV, operate under two different sub-segments.

Recently, I was in the market to buy a Compact SUV and I did not look at either the Brezza or Ecosport as i wanted to upgrade from a Fiesta. Creta appealed to me the most and got home one.

Last edited by GTO : 6th July 2016 at 11:09. Reason: Quoted post deleted
MAS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2016, 21:04   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Here is the exclusive anniversary edition of Creta. The roof received a contrasting paint job as well ( Brezza effect)
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-hyundaicreta1stanniversaryedition8e1467732002303.jpg
The car would be offered in three different shades which are Polar White, Sleek Silver and Passion Red. Also to keep the exclusiveness intact it would be sold in a very limited number.
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-hyundaicreta1stanniversaryedition3e1467726856807.jpg
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-hyundaicreta1stanniversaryedition7e1467726893225.jpg
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-hyundaicreta1stanniversaryedition2e1467726603893.jpg
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-hyundaicreta1stanniversaryedition4e1467726870547.jpg

Quote:
The Creta Anniversary Edition will come based on the SX trim. Which means the car will be available in diesel option only, with manual transmission. The powertrain will be a 1.6 litre CRDi diesel engine mated to a 6 speed manual gearbox.
Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 5th July 2016 at 21:07.
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th July 2016, 16:44   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Saina Nehwal became the first owner of the Creta 1st Anniversary Edition as Hyundai honored her for her win at the 2016 Australian Open.

Commenting on occasion, Mr. Y K Koo, Managing Director and CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said:

Quote:
Ms. Saina is Badminton Icon of India. Her consistent performance has elevated this sport’s enthusiasm to a great level of admiration among badminton lovers globally. Creta – the Perfect SUV and the Indian Car of the Year 2016, is an ICON in SUV segment. Creta with its superior performance and style along with strong body structure is a Perfect SUV for global customers.
On the occasion, Ms. Saina Nehwal said:

Quote:
It is an honor and wonderful experience for me and I would like to thank Hyundai for honoring me with the 1st Anniversary Edition of Creta. It’s motivation for every athlete to receive the recognition for his/her hard-work and achievements. I am quite confident and will give my best efforts in upcoming tournaments to bring pride to my nation and fellow countrymen.
Official prices of this special edition Creta will be announced on August 1st.

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-071467889102hyundaicretafirstanniversaryedition7.jpg

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-071467889108hyundaicretafirstanniversaryedition6.jpg

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-cmvyr2lweaaqx9r.jpg

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-hyundaicretafirstanniversaryedition10071467878624.jpg

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-cmvlfx2ueaansmh.jpg

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-071467889114hyundaicretafirstanniversaryedition4.jpg

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-071467889089hyundaicretafirstanniversaryedition13.jpg

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-071467889082hyundaicretafirstanniversaryedition14.jpg

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-071467889070hyundaicretafirstanniversaryedition16.jpg

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-cmvrlezwgaabzpg.jpg

DriveSpark, GaadiKey and Twitterati

Last edited by RavenAvi : 7th July 2016 at 16:57.
RavenAvi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th July 2016, 19:02   #10
BHPian

The SA at Kamal Hyundai has confirmed that it will be available in sx trims.
Assuming that this is authentic information, then the buyer will get diamond cut alloy wheels apart from other cosmetic changes.
In my view the diamond cut alloy wheels add a lot of visual appeal to overall look of the car.
It'll work in favor of buyers who are opting of trims below sx(o)
Old 17th July 2016, 15:43   #11
BHPian

A clear side profile of the vehicle on road .... must say that it looks smart with diamond cut alloys along with the overall graphics.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-20160717-15.37.47.jpg  

TorkBHP is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2016, 10:10   #12
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Big thanks to Darshan Patel for sharing full details on the Creta Anniversary Edition! It's based on the SX+ and called 'special edition' (SE) on the price list.

These are the prices from Surat, GJ.
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-image00003.jpg

Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-image00002.jpg
GTO is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2016, 10:47   #13
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked

Next time Hyundai brings out a special edition, we can predict the red seats and theme by default.

Looks like special edition = RED for Hyundai.

Santro Zing Special Edition -
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-69960.jpg

i10 Spotz / i10 special edition -
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-hyundaii10specialeditioninterior2_560x420.jpg

Grand i10 1st anniversary edition -
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-1stanniversary.jpg

Grand i10 20th anniversary edition -
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-hyundaigrandi1020thanniversaryeditionseatsinimages.jpg

Xcent 20th anniversary edition -
Hyundai Creta: 1st Anniversary edition. EDIT: Price & details leaked-hyundaixcent20thaniversaryeditioninteriror4.jpg
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2016, 11:12   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Next time Hyundai brings out a special edition, we can predict the red seats and theme by default.

Looks like special edition = RED for Hyundai.
Good one Crazy Driver

And I don't see any big add, except for the diamond cut and larger sized alloys. So we would be paying 40K, to help Hyundai celebrate their car's success. Bluntly put: Party is at Hyundai camp, and the bill is on us!
aravind.anand is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2016, 11:32   #15
Senior - BHPian

Those side and rear decals make the car look more gaudy or Govinda-ish. Paying extra amount for them is a huge wastage of money. No wonder the manufacturer can do it knowing for the fact the people are going to buy it. The only saving grace in the anniversary edition is the alloys. Was surprised to know that a 10L+ car did not have leather wrapped steering wheel and had to be introduced in the special edition. My 8L Punto has it.

the once good looking car has been dirtied in the name of limited edition.
ghodlur is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks