Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2017, 11:08   #16
BHPian

Re: Price hike from Maruti-Suzuki on all models; Vitara Brezza up by Rs. 20,000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renownedalmond View Post
Just wanted to add to this discussion.
I was being offered a 40k exchange bonus and a 10k corporate discount by my local nexa dealer(Guwahati) in Dec. But they did not have the color which I wanted so I waited. I got a call from the dealer yesterday saying that the color I wanted is available now but no exchange bonus.
Should I wait a few more days for better deals or are prices likely to go up as seen in various news articles.
The prices are rumored to go up which the sales person of Maruti informed me, but this is the right time to bargain hard. Since its January I am guessing that this will be a December 2016 manufactured car in all probabilities. In that case you are the king to bargain.

I was not aware of huge discounts and bargains that are possible while buying the car, in my opinion don't be shy asking for discounts.
The Great is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2017, 15:07   #17
BHPian

Re: Price hike from Maruti-Suzuki on all models; Vitara Brezza up by Rs. 20,000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renownedalmond View Post
Just wanted to add to this discussion.
I was being offered a 40k exchange bonus and a 10k corporate discount by my local nexa dealer(Guwahati) in Dec. But they did not have the color which I wanted so I waited. I got a call from the dealer yesterday saying that the color I wanted is available now but no exchange bonus.
Should I wait a few more days for better deals or are prices likely to go up as seen in various news articles.
I jut finalized my deal for Alto K10 AMT. Maruti is going to increase prices by 2 to 3% on ex showroom prices. The dealers already got the circular here in Bangalore as per my sales person.
sairamboko is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2017, 15:21   #18
BHPian

This is routine people. Every new year makers jack up the prices. That is how Maruti sells 183000 cars in December ( Retail), by instilling fear that they will hike prices.
Anyway, commodity prices are really skyrocketing. As a supplier company, I should know. So, there is some truth there.
But I guess , there is some guesswork involved about Budget announcements as well.Yes, the Brezza cost up is not really explainable. They are getting too greedy there. Maruti should not forget how the market treated Ford.
Old 27th January 2017, 19:14   #19
BHPian

Just now this came. I called my sales person and asked him about my booking and he said he has invoiced it an hour back , so the hike wont apply for my booking. However this hike is effective immediately for all new bookings and also invoices. The dealer clearly said that prices at the time of invoicing applies.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/56811614.cms
sairamboko is online now   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed