Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2016, 15:00   #196
Team-BHP Support

Many thanks to my co-reviewer & buddy Khan_Sultan for the finer details, pictures, spotting and the company he provided over those two days!

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_6928.jpg

One of the most awaited launches in the SUV space is finally here - the new Toyota Fortuner. Before the launch date, Toyota had invited the media for a preview drive in Kochi, Kerala; fellow Moderator Khan_Sultan and I represented Team-BHP in this drive, which was a round-trip of 200 km to Vagamon and back (being a prospective buyer who had almost signed up for the Ford Endeavour, I decided to wait for the Fortuner's price announcement). A short trail drive was also part of the plan, to experience the 'off the road' behaviour at the lovely MMJ estates, Vagamon. So, while we wait for the detailed test drive and official review to happen, here is a quick snapshot of this premium SUV.

Toyota says that they are prepared for the production demands. Engine + tranny combinations:

Diesel 2.8L will have 4x4 and 4x2 models with AT or MT gearboxes
Petrol 2.7L will have only 4x2 with AT or MT gearboxes

Exterior:
  • Toyota calls this design "stylish tough", but gone are the "butch" looks of the outgoing model. The Fortuner follows the new design philosophy as seen with other recent launches from the big T (somehow, it seemed to have quite a lot of elements borrowed from its big brother, the Prado and sibling, Innova Crysta). The paint as well as overall fit & finish are very good, just as we would expect from the Japanese brand.
  • Looks more sleek and low when seen from the side. The rounded sides have been replaced with more creases and lines. Chrome weather strips give it a classy look and remind you of the teaser Toyota was running all this while.

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_6924.jpg
  • The shoulder line now makes up for the small fender protectors. The side step looks well integrated into the design (in comparison to the older one which looked like an afterthought).

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_6933.jpg
  • From the front, it’s got those yummy Bi-LED headlamps and daytime running lights; the markers aka foglamps are the only ones with a yellow glow. The bonnet is clean looking now with the intercooler scoop gone. Finally, the chrome grill and foglight trims somehow manage to pull it off, without being too gaudy in person IMHO.
  • Overall, the glass area has shrunk, so while it makes the Fortuner look sleeker, visibility has been compromised, especially towards the rear.

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_6923.jpg
  • Long straight LED tail-lights replace the old goggle-eyed ones; this is the max "butch" that you would see on the vehicle.
  • Surprisingly, the doors felt absolutely light and that was not something one would expect out of a tough SUV. On the other hand, the bonnet lid needs some serious biceps to hold up for more than 10-15 seconds!

Interiors:
  • A big & welcome change from the old one! The beige is gone too, so the first impressions from an enthusiast would be a definite WOW. And no, it's not all black. The cabin has a decent interlay of tan & silver to keep things interesting.

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_6944.jpg
  • Dash is where the action is, be it the choice of material used or the new speedo / MID console. The new Fortuner is a couple of generations ahead of the model that it replaces!
  • In a very non-Toyota fashion, the ATs now come with paddle-shifters (apart from the sequential gear controls on the shift lever).

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_6949.jpg
  • The HVAC system offers automatic modes for the front and rear. The controls are simple and laid out cleanly which makes it very easy for anyone to use.
  • The same cannot be said about the new head-unit though. It is an all-touch unit, but the UI interface needs fine-tuning to make it more intuitive. Saving grace is the overall audio quality which is good for OEM machinery.
  • Material on the seat looks durable and nice (but not premium), and the same is used as inserts on the door panels. The cheap plastic that surrounds that on the door is definitely out of place in a 3+ million rupee car.
  • Equipment levels are pretty OK, but some glaring misses like electric adjustment for the passenger seat, or the USB port at the back are becoming the norm these days at such price points.
  • Toyota insists that "the sunroof was not a cost cut and the platform is not designed for such a feature". We disagree. In such an expensive car, a sunroof will definitely be missed by its owners.
  • Safety equipment has finally been taken seriously by Toyota (remember, they launched the Camry with 2 airbags!!). Fortuner comes with 7 airbags, ABS, EBD, BA and a whole host of other safety features (from whiplash control to ISOFIX).
  • Seating is firm all around, which would suggest a comfortable long drive experience if you are in the front seat. The same cannot be said about the second row. Let me just say that after 200 kms on the back seat, fellow mod Khan_Sultan was not in the best of moods . The lack of under-thigh support, low seating position and short overall seat depth doesn't make it a very comfortable ride over long distances. The Fortuner is easily beaten by the captain-seat Innova here.
  • Single-touch flip seat is a useful feature at the rear. Seats can be adjusted for legroom as well as backrest angle. 3 abreast is tight even for average builds - best avoided for long trips and if you have a li'l flabby one like me along, then be ready to jostle for shoulder space. We had 3 people on the middle row for some distance & it wasn't a pleasant experience.
  • Third row is strictly for the young ones & short adults. Ingress seems to be somehow easier, despite having a lower roof line than the older model.
  • With all rows up, one can still manage soft bags for the weekend trip without much fuss.
  • While there are several cubby holes for keeping your knick-knacks, the rear seat bottle holders are a disaster. The rear seat covers them once the doors are closed, and you can't take the bottle out unless you do some circus (or open the door).
  • The boot lid is motorised (like the Ford Endeavour).

Last edited by GTO : 7th November 2016 at 15:03.
Jaggu is offline   (56) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 15:00   #197
Team-BHP Support

Ride & Comfort:
  • There is a good deal of work that has gone into making the SUV more comfortable and it is showing in some key areas. Let me start with the NVH levels. The firewall has been beefed up and smart usage of damping has brought in quite a lot of refinement inside. Surprisingly, even the annoying clatter from the engine is controlled inside the new car. Along with a new auto transmission, the diesel mill is quite silent during normal city drives. Only under spirited driving does the engine roar start to intrude, but that has also been worked upon purposely to deliver a throaty note (over an irritating oil burner clatter). Outside the car, engine clatter and sound are very obvious (loud) and one can appreciate the NVH quality inside even more.
  • Front passengers feel the engine note more, whereas the second row was far quieter during spirited driving.
  • Road and suspension noise see a huge improvement under 100 km/h. Will have to wait for the detailed review to figure out high speed wind noise & NVH, since the traffic in Kerala was not ideal to test these. But yes, the way in which the surrounding sounds were controlled while the windows were up indicates that NVH insulation is definitely better.
  • Can't comment decisively on ride quality as the factory-delivered cars were running inconsistent air pressure across the media demos. The petrol car with a lighter front was the worst, and the diesel MT had the 'closest to normal' air pressure. Ride quality seemed to be better than the older Fortuner. However, at low speed, there was some bumpiness and the tyres felt like they were bobbing up and down over the smallest of road imperfections!! As the speedometer climbed, it got better. We should wait for the official review before drawing any conclusions.
  • Handling is an area where the vehicle is a step ahead. The new pitch and roll control seems to be working well and the SUV felt more pliant while tackling curves at speed. The pitch while braking is well controlled. It remains a tall SUV, so keep that in mind. Still, road manners are better than before.

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_9700.jpg

Engine & Transmission:
  • 2,755cc diesel with 174 BHP @ 3,400 rpm and 420 Nm (MT) / 450 Nm (AT) @ 1,600 - 2,400 rpm.
  • First drive was with the 4x4 Diesel AT - and inside the city, the vehicle with 4 of us + some luggage felt at ease. I was able to make good times through the light morning traffic. The new 6-speed AT responds in a decent manner with a light foot and sport mode on. Eco mode is available, but the progress would be in a much slower fashion. On the upside, the refinement would also be better, so for chauffeur-driven comfort, I would recommend Eco.
  • Mashing the throttle was not the best idea though. The AT box goes into hyper mode and keeps the revs high and noisy. Downside is all that driveable torque is somewhere else and the feel would be sluggish. Advised to do this only when you want those extra revs to do a heavy climb or overtake with full load.
  • Overall, I would rate the engine and transmission 3.5 - 4 on a scale of 5, provided you know how to surrender to the feel of an AT transmission. Few others were not very impressed, but I was quite at home and felt it was fast enough for Kerala roads.

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_9699.jpg

Second was the 4x2 Petrol AT- we were warned by fellow reviewers since they drove it up the ghats. But those warnings didn't prepare us for the sluggish drive we had. The petrol AT - even in sport mode - is pathetic! It just cannot keep up a fast pace. The petrol AT is like that "not a morning person - throughout the day" type guy!
  • Petrol 2,694cc 164 BHP @ 5,200 rpm and 245 Nm @ 4,000 rpm.
  • Toyota admits that this particular model is introduced only to have a backup for any pollution norm situation that might pop up (remember the Delhi ban?). So yes, this is something I can suggest only to an SUV crazy chauffeur-driven uncle, for his short city drives.
  • Workaround are the paddle shifters and you must use them generously! That was the only way I could keep up with the convoy on the hills. There is a lag even with manual shifting, but compared to the auto mode, it felt like heaven. Your FE will go for a toss if you rev hard though.
  • The sequential mode again comes in handy while going down. There is no selectable D1 / D2 on the stick and one has to use the sequential / paddle mode to keep the box at a lower ratio. Once locked in, it holds things there and keeps it within rev limits. Felt quite reassuring to drive like this and if the revs are very high, it will not allow a downshift unless you tap the brakes to bring the road speed down. This is an important safety aspect which needs to be briefed to drivers, to have better control going downhill.

Finally, the best of the pack is the 4x4 Manual. After the event was done, we decided to flick one and drive it around the hotel / airport area which had decent roads and stretches.
  • One additional feature in the Manual 4x4 is IMT (Intelligent Manual Transmission). Well, this is nothing but rev matching and it helps in smooth / jerk-free progress, giving you faster progression between gears while driving hard. And it works.
  • The ECO mode is adequate for normal city rides. The revs climb slow and smooth, giving you the best FE.
  • The sound percolation (NVH) inside the Manual 4x4 is a bit more than the Auto 4x4 as the sound from the transmission (similar to the current Fortuner) seeps inside the cabin.
  • Sport Mode launches the beast!!! I drive a remapped Thar and an aggressive one at that. Well, Toyota just killed the chip tuning market and brought out their own remap! The Fortuner Diesel MT just lunges forward with the softest of pedal inputs and if you are not careful, you will definitely end up tail-ending a poor sod. This is such a cool mode to use on the highway. Along with the improved handling & braking, the 4x4 Manual is my pick from the new Fortuner line-up.
  • The Fortuner FINALLY gets rear disc brakes.

Last edited by GTO : 7th November 2016 at 15:02.
Jaggu is offline   (40) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 15:00   #198
Team-BHP Support

Offroading:

Give offroaders like me & Khan a 4x4 and you really can't keep us away from a trail . We drove only the 4x4 AT "off the road" and since the media event had 4-5 sets of folks coming in over a few days, the priority was clear = keep the vehicle intact without a scratch. Understandable too. The folks from South would be familiar with MMJ Estates, where the Mahindra events and others (like the last R&T challenge) are conducted. This "offroad" experience was limited to a 3 km track which is used for the trail drive and we were strictly advised not to venture further. Well, we hope we didn't .

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_6974.jpg
  • The AT makes such trails so easy. Trust me, just leave it in 4x4 mode and let the electronics do all the work. Apart from pitch and bounce control (only diesel), it comes with hill assist (except 4x2 MT), downhill assist (only 4x4), ATRAC (active traction control) and an all-electronic drive control for shifting from 4x2 to 4x4. You only watch out for the ruts and ravines.
  • In 4x4 high, the central differential locks up. This is STRICTLY to be avoided on proper tarmac, to avoid any transmission damage. For a normal trail type drive with a little slush and rocks thrown in, this mode is more than enough. Downside? You have to use the sequential or paddle shifters to keep the vehicle in low gear, so that it doesn’t shift up and run off.
  • The hill descent control works by activating the manual selection of gears, but there is no way to set a specific speed. You can hear the electronics doing silent whirrs underneath when they kick in.
  • Ride as mentioned earlier was bumpy (maybe the high tyre pressure) at very slow speeds, so we decided to stop and put some space between us and the convoy to drive fast. Boy oh boy, it impressed us with its ride off the road. I have driven a fully decked up Pajero on the same route, and the new Fortuner could glide over the surface in a much easier fashion. It was mighty impressive for me that way.
  • Completely off the road and at speeds over 20 kmph, the story is quite different. The SUV really ploughs ahead in comfort as long as you are able to manage these speeds. Although, crawling is advised with a tight seatbelt and firm grip on the grab handles.
  • 4x4 Low was next. The SUV will shift into L mode only if it comes to a stop and the drive selector lever is in N. Please note that in P, it won’t engage (as I discovered). It will just keep flashing lights and blow a warning chime. This is a good safety feature to keep the tranny safe from abuse.
  • Crawl is amazing in 4x4 Low, it will put the Jeeps to shame!! The electronics work really well.
  • The hydraulic steering transmits quite a lot of terrain undulation back to your hands at slow speed. Whether you like it or not depends on how much 'feedback' you desire.

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_6986.jpg

Notice the slight mud coating on the front passenger side tyre in the above picture & on the rear driver side tyre in the picture below. Also observe the articulation of the rear tyres. The wheels started slipping at this small rock obstacle. We backed out since we didn't want to break someone else's vehicle. However, we really couldn't see the 'Active Traction Control' at work here.

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_6987.jpg
  • The suspension architecture and chassis upgrade for road use seem to be compromising the articulation aspects compared to the older car. Again, this is more of a gut feel with the way in which the wheels started lifting even at the smallest of cross-axle obstacles. Only a side by side comparison will reveal more. The approach & departure angles are great for an SUV in this segment and it should come out unscathed from most of the places this beast will be taken to by its owners.

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_6981.jpg
  • As mentioned earlier, since the safety of the vehicle was of prime importance, we did not explore further when the wheels lifted. It should be able to wiggle out of those situations due to the pedigree it has.

Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14-img_6977.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 7th November 2016 at 15:01.
Jaggu is offline   (66) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 15:20   #199
Senior - BHPian

Re: Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14

Quote:
back (being a prospective buyer who had almost signed up for the Ford Endeavour, I decided to wait for the Fortuner's price announcement).
So the three million rupee question is- would you buy this or the endeavour @Jaggu?

Last edited by himanshugoswami : 7th November 2016 at 15:21.
himanshugoswami is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 15:26   #200
BHPian

Thanks for the preview. How long before the through and detailed review is out?
Old 7th November 2016, 15:26   #201
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Only a side by side comparison will reveal more.
Super preview Jaggu and Shan!
And if you need the previous model for side by side, let me know..
I have probably one of the last previous generation ones..
Cheers,
Deepak

Last edited by starter : 7th November 2016 at 15:45.
starter is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 15:40   #202
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the quick preview, guys!

The 4x4 AT, at an ex-showroom price 1.3L higher than top end Endeavour, doesn't feel so much more VFM to me. In fact I would still go out and say that 2.2L 4x4 Endeavour at 23.7L Ex Delhi is even much more steal of a deal compared to this. Don't get me wrong, now a days I am a sucker for these 7 seater SUVs. However, apart from A-TRAC on this Toyota which is presumed to be working better than a LSD on old gen Fortuner, I don't see how this is better than old gen. In competition, proper diff-lock on rear axle is being offered on Ford. For those looking for more comfortable ride, Innova Crysta is better bet. For those looking for a 4x4 SUV, top end Ford Endeavour is better bet. However, this will be the vehicle of choice for those who want a full blown 4x4 SUV with MT gearbox (which Endeavour doesn't offer!). Anyway, I still predict this will sell in truck loads just like its predecessor, just hoping sincerely it doesn't run into niggles just like Innova Crysta!

Anyway, time to head out to my nearby Toyota showroom and ask them for a proper test drive where I can draw my conclusions. However, from my limited experience with old gen Fortuner and new Endeavour, I feel Endeavour to be a better package overall.

My 2 cents.

Last edited by Ace F355 : 7th November 2016 at 15:44.
Ace F355 is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 15:57   #203
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
One of the most awaited launches in the SUV space is finally here - the new Toyota Fortuner.
Thanks for the preview guys.

@Jaggu: You being a prospective customer, I'd be interested to hear your take on which car you'd pick if you had to choose one of the 4x4 A/T options. (I suspect you might totally sold on the 4x4 MT of course but as a moot point if you had to pick one of the A/Ts, which one would it be?)

@ Mods: One request for the detailed official review whenever it comes in. For suitable contextualizing, it would be helpful if you could reference Fortuner observations (wherever relevant) with your experience with the Endeavour as well (like you've made cross references to Pajero and Innova in a couple of places here). It is THE direct competitor and with the current looks, pricing combo etc of the current gen Endy, it would be useful as a comparable benchmark as most purchasers are going to be torn between these two very evenly matched similarly capable vehicles.

Thanks

EDIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
Thanks for the quick preview, guys!

The 4x4 AT, at an ex-showroom price 1.3L higher than top end Endeavour, doesn't feel so much more VFM to me.
If in on-road price terms, that translates to about 1.6-1.7 lakhs over the corresponding Endy, I think that's very shrewd pricing by Toyota. I'm not saying its justified given how capable the Endy is - but its what they can get away with and not more than that. Its the kind of extra amount many people will blindly invest over and above the Endy just to get the Toyota instead. Financially speaking too, its quite possible you'll recover that difference (if not more) when you resell the Fortuner over the Endeavour.

Depending on what impact is there on Endy sales, I also won't be surprised if their Titanium variants either start seeing a bit of discounting or undergo a slight price correction. That's the only danger with Toyota pricing. To the best of my knowledge, they've never had to reduce pricing on Innova / Fortuner or give heavy discounts. Ford seems to have no problems altering its prices. At a 1.3 lakh or so premium, if Ford decides to slash prices on Titaniums by 1.5 lakhs or so, Toyota will have some figuring out at its end. A 3 lakh delta WILL lose them meaningful business to the blue oval.

Last edited by Axe77 : 7th November 2016 at 16:13.
Axe77 is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 15:58   #204
BHPian

Thanks for the preview. Team-bhp rocks. Glad you guys dedicately sit and write your experience with the car which is as good as a detailed test drive.

Here is what i think:

1) The informed customer will compare Ford and Toyota (for the tech features etc) and then buy accordingly. They might favor Ford more than Toyota. Again that depends from individual to individual.
2) The general public who wants a SUV in that range will always go for the Toyota. I know of few who even refuse to check Ford as an option Will not be surprised if White colored new Fortuners are outnumbering other cars.
3) One good option that Ford gave is the 4x2 AT 2.2 liter and that can sway some of the customers in favor of Ford - who wants SUV with AT but no need for a 4x4 at a lower price point

The interiors look really good and the car looks more sleeker than the older Fortuner. I like this much better than the crysta.
sunishsamuel is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 16:05   #205
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thanks to Abhinv Das for sharing the new Fortuner's brochure (not yet on Toyota's website).

Fortuner Brochure.pdf
GTO is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 16:25   #206
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Thanks for the preview guys.
if Ford decides to slash prices on Titaniums by 1.5 lakhs or so, Toyota will have some figuring out at its end. A 3 lakh delta WILL lose them meaningful business to the blue oval.
Correct observations IMO, Axe. I will be able to speak out even more clearily once I test drive the new Fortuner myself. However, like I mentioned above, Endeavour seems to be a relatively more compelling package on offer for an enthusiast. Unfortunately, in our country, Kitna Deti Hai and Kitne ki Bikegi seems to be more important than the awesome time you can have during your own owership years with your vehicle (credit of this comment to original post by a BHPian I saw somewhere on our forum just a few days ago, not able to trace it now). So yeah, Toyota will win big time in sale numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Thanks to Abhinv Das for sharing the new Fortuner's brochure (not yet on Toyota's website).
Thanks GTO. manishk123 shared it on previous page of this very thread a couple of hours back. Same guy?
Ace F355 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 17:17   #207
BHPian

Quote:
Its the kind of extra amount many people will blindly invest over and above the Endy just to get the Toyota instead.
Definitely.

Quote:
Financially speaking too, its quite possible you'll recover that difference (if not more) when you resell the Fortuner over the Endeavour.
This is exactly what a common car buyer thinks, and there is no arguing the logic behind this.

Quote:
...Titanium variants either start seeing a bit of discounting or undergo a slight price correction. ... if Ford decides to slash prices on Titaniums by 1.5 lakhs or so, Toyota will have some figuring out at its end. A 3 lakh delta WILL lose them meaningful business to the blue oval.
If Ford 'corrects' its prices again so early in the product's life cycle, they are sure to alienate at least some of their customers without winning over new ones in significant numbers. The general car buyer would simply ignore the Endeavour taking it for a failed product and go for the Toyota.

It is quite sad considering Ford has such a competitive - if not superior - product, and the market responded very favourably at its launch, but Ford goofed up by making prospective buyers wait with insulting delivery schedules and indifferent dealer attitude. Now whatever they do, the Endeavour shall have to play second fiddle to the Fortuner. What a waste of its first mover advantage!
Yeldo is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 17:30   #208
BHPian

The New fortuner gets launched

Petrol
2WD: 25.92
2WD AT : 27.67

Diesel
2WD MT : 27.52
2WD AT : 29.14

4WD MT:30.05
4WD AT:31.12

Edit: prices have been posted earlier, i seemed to have missed it
Prices in Lakhs ex-Delhi

Last edited by InControl : 7th November 2016 at 17:32.
Old 7th November 2016, 17:30   #209
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks for the crisp preview drive report from Team BHP Moderators.

Nice to see that Toyota has provided the higher tune of the 2.8 Diesel with Torque figure of 450 NM (Versus the 360 NM in the Innova Auto Transmission)

Disappointing that the Auto box still seems to have the same shortfalls as on the Innova, i.e. higher than required revs and Sluggish responses.

The more I look at this, the better the value of the Endeavour 3.2 4X4 AT Trend varient appears to be. Rs. 31.12 Lakhs for the Fortuner versus Rs. 25.93 Lakhs for the Endeavour (ex Delhi). This is a 5.2 Lakh difference ex-showroom, translating to a 6.5 Lakhs difference on road.

I think the top end 4X4 AT of the Fortuner can be considered roughly comparable to the Endeavour 3.2 4X4 AT Trend - the Toyota does not have the Sunroof, Semi-Auto Parking Assist etc. that the top end Endeavour Titanium has, so I think a comparison with Endeavour Trend is not too unreasonable. The Toyota does have 7 airbags and a few other extra features, but the Ford has a more powerful 5 cylinder engine on the other hand.
84.monsoon is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 7th November 2016, 18:34   #210
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the small drive report. Will you get a longer route to drive again?

Also, the diesel MT has 6 forward speeds right?
Pricing is interesting, especially considering that there's no lower variant. Only differences between the models are the engines and drive train options.
landcruiser123 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed