Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2016, 21:19   #31
BHPian

IMHO, these price fluctuation by Ford is not good and reduces customer confidence. While it's may be good news for new customers, I am sure the existing customers might feel cheated.
Old 20th September 2016, 22:00   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Ford hikes prices of Endeavour Titanium variants by Rs.50,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by anumod View Post
The prices have dropped again . The 2.2 Trend 4x4 is priced at 23.78, which is much cheaper than launch price as well (25.49) If you want I got the latest pricing from dealer as well.
I'm confused by these prices:
  • The 2.2L 4x2 Trend - has the MT costlier than the AT - MT is 25 lakh and the AT is cheaper at 23.7 lakh
  • The 2.2L 4x2 Trend MT is costlier than the 4x4 MT - 25 lakh vs 23.7 lakh
Ford hikes prices of Endeavour Titanium variants by Rs.50,000-endeavour-prices.png

I'm pretty sure there's some botch up by Ford's media team on the website! @anumod - does the dealer's price list match the website for all variants, including in particular the 2.2L 4x2 Trend MT?
arunphilip is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 20th September 2016, 22:11   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunphilip View Post
I'm confused by these prices:
  • The 2.2L 4x2 Trend - has the MT costlier than the AT - MT is 25 lakh and the AT is cheaper at 23.7 lakh
  • The 2.2L 4x2 Trend MT is costlier than the 4x4 MT - 25 lakh vs 23.7 lakh

I'm pretty sure there's some botch up by Ford's media team on the website! @anumod - does the dealer's price list match the website for all variants, including in particular the 2.2L 4x2 Trend MT?
Yes, I checked with them on this. Hopefully they should get back to me by tomorrow. I feel that it is a typo again ...
anumod is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2016, 22:23   #34
Senior - BHPian

I initially thought Ford did that to keep some distance between the Trend and Titanium variant.

But it looks like arunphilip is right. The page says '6 models Starting from ₹2,500,800'. Now, that cannot be right. Or did Ford forgot to 'update' the price for 2.2 4x2 MT Trend?

Ford hikes prices of Endeavour Titanium variants by Rs.50,000-capture.jpg
deetjohn is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th November 2016, 11:32   #35
BHPian

http://www.caradvice.com.au/454233/2...sync-3-isofix/

The new Sync 3 system to be fitted in Endeavour in US, Australia, Canada & South Africa from September 2016 onwards. Any idea when Ford might be doing the same in India? The current Sync 2 has very slow touchscreen response and in my opinion was the biggest drawback in Ford Endeavour, which otherwise has a great feel to it (the interiors, comfort, speakers etc).

Ford needs to introduce this Sync 3 soon, and reduce the price of top end variants a bit to make it look more value for money, and they can actually beat Fortuner. Fortuner doesn't have the kind of luxury feel from inside that Endeavour has.
Old 18th November 2016, 11:55   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyPangli View Post
http://www.caradvice.com.au/454233/2...sync-3-isofix/

The new Sync 3 system to be fitted in Endeavour in US, Australia, Canada & South Africa from September 2016 onwards. Any idea when Ford might be doing the same in India? The current Sync 2 has very slow touchscreen response and in my opinion was the biggest drawback in Ford Endeavour, which otherwise has a great feel to it (the interiors, comfort, speakers etc).

Ford needs to introduce this Sync 3 soon, and reduce the price of top end variants a bit to make it look more value for money, and they can actually beat Fortuner. Fortuner doesn't have the kind of luxury feel from inside that Endeavour has.
Sync 3 is already available on India models and is available at dealers from early this month.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks