Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2020, 12:13   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Parivahan - Portal for Road Transport from MORTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPX View Post
Why is her car Blacklisted? couldn't understand.
As per the latest norms, all new vehicles should have a computerized RC as manual is no longer allowed. In her case, the dealer has probably goofed up in paying the tax and hence the blacklisting.
ruzbehxyz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2020, 00:06   #47
BHPian

Has anyone recently tried getting the owners name using registration number from vahan portal? Earlier it used to show full name of the owner but now the names are hidden with * symbols. Any idea why?
Parivahan - Portal for Road Transport from MORTH-20201024_000323.jpg
Old 24th October 2020, 02:34   #48
BHPian

Recently renewed the insurance as well as got a fresh PUC done.

Pleasantly surprised to note that both extended validity details were updated and reflected in the parivahan app the very next day.
Old 1st December 2020, 17:24   #49
Senior - BHPian

There was an Andriod update for mParivahan app on 27th Nov. 2020.
However after this I am unable to download the RC details. The app keeps saying please download after some time. Anyone facing similar issues ?
Old 1st December 2020, 18:06   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagr22 View Post
Has anyone recently tried getting the owners name using registration number from vahan portal? Earlier it used to show full name of the owner but now the names are hidden with * symbols. Any idea why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzbehxyz View Post
There was an Andriod update for mParivahan app on 27th Nov. 2020.
However after this I am unable to download the RC details. The app keeps saying please download after some time. Anyone facing similar issues ?
Now the app asks you to register & then the details are visible.
Earlier one could access details without registering. Use online RC/DC details page.

Raab rakha.
ariesonu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2020, 18:17   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesonu View Post
Now the app asks you to register & then the details are visible.
Earlier one could access details without registering. Use online RC/DC details page.
I had registered before also.
The correct procedure now is to uninstall the app, reinstall and then register again. The RC's previously logged in will be seen again. I tried it this way and it worked.
Old 24th June 2022, 18:34   #52
BHPian

The Ministry of Transport, through National Informatics Centre (NIC) is coming up with new digital initiatives related to:

1. Vehicle tracking (for public vehicles)
2. License registration
3. Traffic fine management
4. Pollution control

A few of the above might already be available on either Vahan or Sarathi earlier. Having different databases for each will likely provide "cleaner" data for government use and likely monetization at some future point in time.

Name:  NIC1.png
Views: 546
Size:  233.1 KB

Source:
The National Informatics Centre, the department tasked with developing and implementing IT systems in other Central and state government departments, has, in association with the transport ministry, come up with four new digital initiatives related to vehicle tracking, license registration, traffic fine management and pollution control as part of its 75th Independence Day programme (Pages 16-17).
anivy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2022, 14:22   #53
BHPian

Found this as an appropriate thread hence posting my query.

My son will complete 16 years this August, is he eligible to get a LL? There are various conflicting messages hence approaching here for some genuine answers. Any pointers is much appreciated.
sumathindra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2022, 12:45   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
Found this as an appropriate thread hence posting my query.

My son will complete 16 years this August, is he eligible to get a LL? There are various conflicting messages hence approaching here for some genuine answers. Any pointers is much appreciated.
I believe the age is 18yr for LL for any non-transport vehicle (2/4wheeler) of engine capacity greater than 50cc

For 2 wheeler with engine < 50cc, the age limit is 16yr.
But there are hardly any bikes/scooters with that low engine cc limit.

All the Activas etc are also minimum 110CC.

Details here - https://www.icicilombard.com/knowled...ng-license-age
som9729 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2023, 12:32   #55
BHPian

I thought this is the appropriate thread to post my query. I am from Hyderabad and stay under RangaReddy RTO limits. I sold my Volkswagen Vento car in Dec 2021 to a buyer who got it transferred to a different district(RTA Khammam). The buyer recently contacted me saying that my registration is still active and Vahan website shows registration in two different districts as active with two different owner names(his name and my name). On checking the Telangana RTO website, it shows the registration details with the correct owner name.
I tried calling parivahan helpline and they responded saying that information has not been sent from State RTO about the registration. I checked with the local RTO but they are only referring to their website and saying that everything is upto date in their site and say that the issue is with parivahan website. I am not sure how to deal with this situation. Any suggestions are highly appreciated. I am sharing the screenshot of both the websites for reference.
Attached Thumbnails
Parivahan - Portal for Road Transport from MORTH-parivahanscreenshot.jpg  

Parivahan - Portal for Road Transport from MORTH-telanganartoscreenshot.jpg  

Old 5th July 2023, 17:02   #56
Team-BHP Support

Hi Guys, I am struggling with the parivahan website and hence reaching out for help. If any of you can point out what the issue is, it will be very helpful.

My aunt lost her car RC so I applied online (on her behalf) for a duplicate RC. Now we submitted all the documents and paid the fee online. However, these guys came back saying the FIR document does not mention vehicle number so please upload a fresh FIR.

However, the portal does not allow me to upload the docs again. At the page where it says modify the documents, it simply leads to a confirmation that you have already uploaded the docs. Screenshot below

Parivahan - Portal for Road Transport from MORTH-sh1.jpg

Parivahan - Portal for Road Transport from MORTH-sh3.jpg

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Eddy : 5th July 2023 at 17:06.
Old 4th September 2023, 15:41   #57
Distinguished - BHPian

mParivahan app doesn't seem to be working on my iPhone since past few days. Is everyone on iOS facing the same issue or it's an isolated case?

Thanks.
Old 4th September 2023, 16:16   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
mParivahan app doesn't seem to be working on my iPhone since past few days. Is everyone on iOS facing the same issue or it's an isolated case?

Thanks.
It is working fine for me as i type this.

However i have challenge on parivahan site when i initiate the ownership transfer. It is smooth till i fill in buyer details and save as draft. Once i click on reverify and it asks me to take to bank page. That is when i get an error stating transaction cancelled and i need to restart the process once again.

Since morning tried some 3-4 times and everytime it is the same error.
Oppanna is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th September 2023, 17:01   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
Yes, haven't been able to sign in at all. The error message "Please try again after sometime" appears over and over again.

The app is anyway buggy always. Randomly getting signed-out has been another annoying issue with the app when it works.
IamNikhil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st November 2023, 20:09   #60
BHPian

I have managed to run into somewhat of a peculiar problem.

I had transferred my RC from TS11 to TS07 after obtaining a NOC for the same. However, my vehicle record is active in both RTAs - Hyderabad EZ as well as Rangareddy and as such I'm unable to download a digital copy of documentation w.r.t the vehicle like RC, Tax Receipt, or Fitness Certificate in Digilocker or via the Parivahan portal.

I'm not entirely sure what I need to do now, but it would seem I need to contact the EZ RTA folks and have them strike the vehicle off their records (or equivalent action) ?

The reason I'm asking for expert opinion is because the EZ RTA office is more than an hour's drive away and I'd make the trip only if absolutely needed.

Last edited by arnieshwartz : 21st November 2023 at 20:09. Reason: Corrected typo

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks