Team-BHP - India's own Edmund.com
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   India's own Edmund.com (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/18123-indias-own-edmund-com.html)

Finally, a real professional Indian version of Edmunds.com. Check out DriveInside.com - Buy new cars, view car prices, specs, features, photos for Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and other cities in India. Looks to have any/everything an Indian car buyer could possibly want.

Wow!! Even the layout seems the same. Before I got to know about Tbhp, I used to hang around the edmunds forums :p.

They forgot to add Maruti to their database lol:

"Welcome to DriveInside.com - India's No. 1 Auto Website"

Says who?How can they make claims like this without even establishing themselves first.

Its still in the Beta stage. Probably that explains why maruti is not there. But still, Maruti should have been there in the first place. in any case, the website looks pretty cool and user friendly. fast loading too.

- B

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul_intlad

Says who?How can they make claims like this without even establishing themselves first.

These days everybody says they are No.1 in the world. These guys are atleast not claiming that. I dont think there is anything more to it than that. Just to make people feel happy/proud browsing the site. Just a bit of mind trick!;)

- B

Quote:

Originally Posted by dceite
They forgot to add Maruti to their database lol:

Toyota,Mahindra too are left out.

Just the kind of thing I was looking for.

Thanks a lot mag for the link.

Well hope they soon add Maruti, Toyota and Mahindra to their database :) and maybe Rolls-Royce too lol:

they haven't included marina in tata vehicle lists

Quote:

Originally Posted by dceite
They forgot to add Maruti to their database

I guess they have tie-up with the OEMs directly, maybe its easier to approach foreign OEMs than the desi ones. Thats the only reason Maruti etc are left out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul_intlad

This is their quote from day one. Thanks to Indian government, anybody can claim anything. Rahul you can claim yourself India's No. 1 Auto Enthusiast. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by garvit2002
they haven't included marina in tata vehicle lists

I saw the website the second day it was launched. They had similar models and they have hardly added any new one. Apart from looks and some tentative prices/specifications, I found nothing special hence I still hang around IndiaCar.com and Carwale.com for my daily diet.

And the Edmund thing? Read this article, someone claimed that they have even copied Edmunds' vision statement too. This article was written by Sahad within a week of DriveInside's launch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok.harish (Post 310632)
Just the kind of thing I was looking for.

Thanks a lot mag for the link.

Well hope they soon add Maruti, Toyota and Mahindra to their database :) and maybe Rolls-Royce too lol:

YES, NOW ALL THE MAKES ARE LISTED HERE.
They also have introduced some other features like auto headline, press release, latest cars etc.

These features are quite useful for taking decision for new car.
The thing that is missing is "Used Cars".

Hope they will add it soon.

The site's amazing. I spend all the time i am not on t-bhp on Driveinside.

The layout, font, colors etc look much similar to Carwale.com

Wonder it is from the same group....

I also wanted to share info about this site but wasnt too sure if I should do this. Anyway, I refer to this site for upcoming car models and this year have been tracking their forecasts and surprisingly, they are correct till now.

If the same holds good , then, we should see i10 automatic and Scorpio AT too in this month and thats why I am holding my breath. In any case, if its not bang on, still a week or month here and there is ok. Outlander is supposed to be launched in Aug as per this site.

Frankly the most information I have ever got on the Indian Automotive scene is from Team BHP. I don't bother to go to the other sites any more.

Kudos to the creators of this site.