Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2016, 14:15   #1
Senior - BHPian

Fiat launches Punto Karbon, Linea Royale special editions

Fiat India has launched special edition variants of the Punto Evo hatchback and Linea sedan. Called the Punto Karbon Limited Edition and Linea Royale Limited Edition, both the special edition models have been given some cosmetic updates on the exteriors as well as interiors. The Karbon edition is offered with Punto Evo 90HP variant, while the Royale edition model is based on the Linea 125 S trim.

Both these models are offered in a Pearl White colour, and feature matte black roof and gunmetal alloy wheels. Additionally, the Punto Karbon gets vinyl graphics on the side, while the Linea Royale adorns a 'Royale' badge below the C-pillar.

On the inside, the Punto Evo Karbon features an all-black dashboard and black leather seats that are stitched with a contrasting white thread. On the other hand, the Linea Royale gets tan coloured treatment for the leather upholstery, door pads, and the middle insert of the dashboard.

There are no mechanical changes on these limited edition models, as the Linea 125 S Royale edition continues to be powered by a 1.4-litre T-Jet petrol engine that churns out 123 BHP while being mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The Punto Karbon houses a 1.3-litre MultiJet diesel under its hood, coupled to a 5-speed manual that is good for 89 BHP.

Fiat launches Punto Karbon, Linea Royale special editions-diwali_banner.jpg

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by dZired : 1st November 2016 at 14:17.
dZired is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 1st November 2016, 14:43   #2
BHPian

Re: Fiat launches Punto Karbon, Linea Royale special editions

Nice, especially that all black dashboard in Punto looks beautiful. What's the additional damage to the pocket?

I think they are offering similar to Royale Pacakge in their new Urban Cross too. Any idea would it be default or for some premium? If its for premium, at what price?
Wildy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th November 2016, 15:40   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
Nice, especially that all black dashboard in Punto looks beautiful. What's the additional damage to the pocket?
I was looking for a test drive of the Linea this week and the dealer told me that the Royale package would cost an additional 50K over the T-Jet variant price, so i would assume it would be the same for the Punto as well.
The editions look very beautiful, but are unfortunately available only in White and only for Tjet version in the Linea and 90Hp version for the Punto.
Newpunter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th November 2016, 18:51   #4
BHPian

Thank You Newpunter.

@Folks,
Just a noob question. If we prefer any optional package say for example, in Urban Cross Tjet, would it be included in the Ex Show room price or charged separately?

If it includes in Ex Show room price, we gotta pay an additional 2% tax as the total price would be 10 Lakh Plus.

Please enlighten me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks