Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2008, 21:41   #466
BHPian

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

Haven't you guys had enough of doing BLA BLA about FIAT.
STOP DREAMING GUYS, please.

We have all waited for FIAT to wake up again n again since the UNO disaster. its been 15long years guys and u still keep dreaming that FIAT is going to wake up.

They haven't understood Indian, we all are Emotional Jokers, with FIAT treating us like this i doubt any one will go for a FIAT. Its only good for them to be an OEM supplier for MJD & FIRE range of engines and to see them on the Scarlet Ferrari Racing cars...

MAY GOD BLESS FIAT!!
Old 14th October 2008, 22:05   #467
Senior - BHPian

I think once the product is launched, Fiat has done their bit i.e make a very good car. A lot will depend on how Tata handles this. This car if priced sensibly will compete with the upcoming Indigo sometime into the future. Also their Service and Sales dept. will have to do a lot more for people to spend 7+ lacs on a Fiat being backed by the Tata network, not exactly the most promising combos.
Old 15th October 2008, 12:43   #468
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
autocarcr : P.S. Whatever I havve written might sound far fetched but it is true to the largest extent.
@autocarcr, what's the point ? What's the point about launching such a car when Fiat cant support it's products ? Even A.S.S's say that spares is a problem. In such a scenario, why should one even consider a Fiat ?

Last edited by condor : 15th October 2008 at 12:45.
Old 17th October 2008, 03:06   #469
BHPian

Well i went for an interview yesterday ,for the post of sales man for Linea , The Sales manager "SAYS" that it will be launched next month , but was asking me what kind of an promotional approach should be made for the Linea. . Just too much for me.
Old 17th October 2008, 08:13   #470
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneemmk View Post
Well i went for an interview yesterday ,for the post of sales man for Linea , The Sales manager "SAYS" that it will be launched next month , but was asking me what kind of an promotional approach should be made for the Linea. . Just too much for me.
did you really go for the job or just pulled a gimmick to know more about linea
Old 17th October 2008, 10:29   #471
BHPian

Actually both , but having 2nd thoughts after the interview, even the manager is not sure what to do after the car is launched,even they are skeptic about how this car would sell in the market due to the stepmotherly treatment that is handed out to Fiat from TATA Service. and these were the words from the AGM of the dealership.
Old 17th October 2008, 10:33   #472
BHPian

Muneemmk, you should have prompted them to disclose the specs and launch date at the earliest so that people would hold from buying other cars in the festive season and thus earn them good management. And we would have got what we ultimately want to know
Old 17th October 2008, 10:44   #473
BHPian

Just got a call from the dealership asking me for a 2nd round interview, will do some espionage and find the Specs and launch date ASAP. Wish me luck
Old 17th October 2008, 11:18   #474
BHPian

Quote:
Just got a call from the dealership asking me for a 2nd round interview, will do some espionage and find the Specs and launch date ASAP. Wish me luck
This is awesome! Go get 'em tiger!
Old 17th October 2008, 11:27   #475
BHPian

Quote:
Wish you all the luck. If you do that, treat is on me
Old 17th October 2008, 11:54   #476

The car sure looks hot! With a Fiat engine, it should out perform most competitors. By thw ay how have the servcie levels improved since Tata have taken over the dealership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme View Post

It's 4.56 metres long and 1.73m wide and will come with a choice of petrol and diesel engines, manual transmission and features usually found in higher segment vehicles.

-----

Source:Autocar.co.uk ? the online home of the world?s oldest car magazine, first for industry news, car reviews, road tests, videos and more
Old 17th October 2008, 13:40   #477
BHPian

Quote:
best of luck dude. and get back with Linea specs and prices
this is so exciting
Old 17th October 2008, 13:50   #478
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pothen Philip View Post
The car sure looks hot! With a Fiat engine, it should out perform most competitors. By thw ay how have the servcie levels improved since Tata have taken over the dealership?
Just my opinion will not count, but one of my close friend has Palio for the past five years (his second car after Maruti 800). He has never mentioned any issues even though we talk a lot about cars and he knows that I'm going (almost) for Fiat. So, the service level will be something most city people can live with.
Old 17th October 2008, 14:06   #479
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pothen Philip View Post
By thw ay how have the servcie levels improved since Tata have taken over the dealership?
It's far better than the old days of TVS. With better improvements promised in the future by Tata, it will only get better I hope.
Old 17th October 2008, 14:31   #480
BHPian

Every one , Just KILL ME, i got the job they offered a nice package and i took it ,they don't have a clue about the specs of the car. When I asked the sales manager he said it will be a Quadrajet , i felt like killing myself , for god sake it's a Multijet, and the pricing will be in the range of 7.5 to 9.5 it will be launched during Depavali and it will be a soft launch they plan to give cars with 09 manufacturing dates so just a couple of cars will be avilable through the delarship during 08 end currently i am stuck with Palio . So does anyone want a Palio in cochin . Man i am having second thoughts.

Oh.. and they said the Grande Punto and Bravo will also be launched next year after Linea. Lets Keep our Fingers Crossed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks