Actual variants that will be launched
Attached Images

autohead is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 30th April 2017, 00:05   #47
BANNED

Re: Meeting the 2017 Maruti Dzire

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Maruti Suzuki officially announces the opening of bookings for the NEW Dzire!
Bravo maruti. What a confidence! First Baleno-RS then IGNIS and now new Dzire, no official brochure launched but calling people to come and book the vehicle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kmiles View Post
In fact, very expensive for quality on offer and scale of market they have. I have opted for long term AMC to prevent sticker shocks later.
We have a dedicated thread on same topic, please share your experience (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...heap-myth.html).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kmiles View Post
Aspire is clearly much better and coherent design, IMPO. New Dzire will might not look as good in flesh.
Point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayans80 View Post
The new Dzire does seem to remind Ciaz in some angles, especially the rear. Widening should make it a proper 5 seater.
No, 40mm increase is not enough. Condition will remain same. Probably strengthen members in door on a light weight body will eat increased space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by landcruiser123 View Post
What prevents Suzuki from designing new power window switches?
Leave something for BS-VI model.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 30th April 2017 at 14:24. Reason: peoples > people. Bleno> Baleno. Please take your time to construct proper posts before submitting.
IN-RJ is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th April 2017, 02:07   #48
BHPian

Not sure, whether Official bookings have started, but Dealers have already started collecting 11K for the bookings. Official booking should start from 1st or 2nd of May, 2017. Only 2 options are taken into consideration now, Colour and Variant. Hope to see the Brochure at the earliest. ZDI+ might be priced in between 8.75 to 9.0 lakhs (guesstimate), ex-showroom, Bangalore.
Old 30th April 2017, 09:08   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaz View Post
ZDI+ might be priced in between 8.75 to 9.0 lakhs (guesstimate), ex-showroom, Bangalore.
The ZDI+ manual is expected to be priced a few ten thousands north of 9 lakhs. The AMT is thought to be closer to 10 lakhs or even cross it.
Old 30th April 2017, 11:16   #50
BHPian

Amazing Preview!

The front looks so much better than the predecessor. Impressive updates.

Wish we could have gotten a view of the MID screen and the 7" display in the on mode.

Now the question of the premium Maruti will charge on the new model.
Old 30th April 2017, 13:45   #51
BHPian

Excellent review!

Now about car, now it has good looking exterior. But interiors are matched to price tag IMO. I hate that beige color below knee. It is very difficult to maintain clean and 'beige' in long run. Glove box is okay but could have been better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2ksrs View Post
The ZDI+ manual is expected to be priced a few ten thousands north of 9 lakhs. The AMT is thought to be closer to 10 lakhs or even cross it.
Now this part is really need to be looked upon. Above price tag will make me look at different car.

One more thing is not clear from pictures is - brakes. Are they disks or drums all around wheels?
Old 1st May 2017, 00:51   #52
BHPian

Why ground clearance is reduced from current gen?

Also, the already light weight dzire ZXI (vs tigor) is further more lighter. Hope the high tensile material used is really strong and would fare well in the crash tests.

I was all up for Tata Tigor now but new Dzire looks tempting. Dzire would probably be costlier by a lakh (top end petrol) vs tigor.

Last edited by Eyas337 : 1st May 2017 at 00:52.
Old 1st May 2017, 09:44   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omishra View Post
Are they disks or drums all around wheels?
Discs on the front, drums on the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyas337 View Post
I was all up for Tata Tigor now but new Dzire looks tempting. Dzire would probably be costlier by a lakh (top end petrol) vs tigor.
Compared to Tigor XZ(O), Dzire Zxi itself should be costlier by close to a lac. Add another 70k to 80k more for the Zxi+.
Old 1st May 2017, 09:51   #54
Senior - BHPian

My Guesstimates on petrol pricing:

LXi 5.5
LXi+ 5.75
VXi 6.25
VXi+ 6.5
ZXi 7.2
ZXi+ 7.7
ZXi+ AT 8.2
Old 2nd May 2017, 00:39   #55
BHPian

Posters here are right when they criticize various aspects of this car. However, am sure MSIL understands that this is not the target audience. For a young family, this would be a great first car. It is so nice to see the Indian consumer spoiled for choice - the Zest, Tigor, Xcent, Aspire and now Dzire in the same ball-park figure. These cars are more feature rich than the Honda Cities and Skoda Octavias from even 10 years ago.
invidious is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2017, 01:35   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2ksrs View Post
Compared to Tigor XZ(O), Dzire Zxi itself should be costlier by close to a lac. Add another 70k to 80k more for the Zxi+.
Tigor XZ(O) v/s Dzire ZXI -> price difference of about 70k on road @ Hyderabad. Expecting 30-40k increase in pricing on new gen Dzire, hence was thinking about close to a lakh in difference.

I don't think there is a ZXI+ in Dzire (at least cardekho / carwale don't list them).
Old 2nd May 2017, 06:17   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyas337 View Post
I don't think there is a ZXI+ in Dzire (at least cardekho / carwale don't list them).
Quoting from the first page of this thread, and from this very page. Unless you meant the current DZire and not the new 2017 model, please search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dZired View Post
The new wraparound taillights get an LED light guide and a honeycomb pattern in the stop lamp area. Also visible are the new model and variant badges:
Attachment 1633145
Quote:
Originally Posted by autohead View Post
Actual variants that will be launched
IMHO the price difference between the new DZire and competition is immaterial as this will sell in even greater numbers, especially given the number of, and availability of automatics in many more variants.

As before, all the rest will slug it out for the distant second place.

Maruti is gradually moving all of its newer launches up the price band, and like frogs in gradually heating water, we haven't noticed. Took a leaf out of Hyundai's book, it seems.
VeluM is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2017, 14:25   #58
BHPian

The original Swift Dzire was my first car in 2008. It was a great package that time for a family car. They have updated the car with some of the things that I did not like. The Looks of the car were nothing great and the boot looked really awkward always. The leg room in the back seat is less than in my Brio so hopefully that has improved.

This car is going to be a hit again and with Baleno, Brezza and Dzire buyers in that price band are going to get a lot of options within Maruti

The new Swift also looks promising. I really hope they give the sportier versions too and go all out on making it the entry level hot hatch.
Old 2nd May 2017, 14:31   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
My Guesstimates on petrol pricing:

LXi 5.5
LXi+ 5.75
VXi 6.25
VXi+ 6.5
ZXi 7.2
ZXi+ 7.7
ZXi+ AT 8.2
In the variant list given on the last page there is no mention of LXI+ or VXI+? Any idea what would they have. I think they might give safety features as standard in the dzire like the Ignis. If this is true for 5.5L for LXI would be a steal.

Since the Tour has been launches for 5.25 lakh I feel it will be priced at 5.99 lakh dor this car. Hope this helps.
Old 2nd May 2017, 14:51   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaFan View Post
In the variant list given on the last page there is no mention of LXI+ or VXI+? Any idea what would they have. I think they might give safety features as standard in the dzire like the Ignis. If this is true for 5.5L for LXI would be a steal.

Since the Tour has been launches for 5.25 lakh I feel it will be priced at 5.99 lakh dor this car. Hope this helps.
Usually the lower/mid level plus or optional variants only add airbags, ABS or both. In the case of the new Dzire, since both these safety features are standard in all variants, I don't think these + variants would be offered. The variants might be just Lxi, Vxi, Zxi and Zxi+ for the petrol and Ldi, Vdi, Zdi and Zdi+ for the diesel.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks