Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2018, 01:18   #31
BHPian

Re: Used car & bike platform - www.droom.in

Just an update & bouncing off a car:-

Finally went to book Amaze at Pride Honda(Hyd) and the pre-owned guys showed me a Honda City, it's 2008 (Reg in Jan'09) AT , 45k run + looks clean and could feel no hassles in driving. Guy is quoting 5.7lac, I made last offer of 5lac.

Wondering if a 2008 model is worth 5L or should I chuck it and buy an Amaze. I am looking for something for 2-3 year horizon, hence was trying a pre-loved.

Please suggest. Thx in adv.
Old 21st August 2018, 00:24   #32
RDS
BHPian

I am trying to sell my Ford Aspire 1.5P DCT May 2016 registered and in Ford India warranty till May end 2020 via droom. The car very well maintained. Will keep the forum posted.

I bought it approximately 6-7 months back for parents who eventually said they want to stick with smaller cars!!
RDS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2020, 08:14   #33
BHPian

Don’t know about normal cars but none of the 911’s listed are actually available. Most of them are not even correctly listed. One dealer listed a yellow 997.2 Carrera S manual for 55 lakhs, but the images he posted were that of 991.1 Carrera S. And droom wants you to pay token advance to confirm if the car is actually available and they don’t let you contact the dealer without token advance.

If you enter email or phone number in droom message platform that will be deleted. Somehow managed to contact most of the 911 dealers and found out such cars don’t exist. Few other dealers have posted left hand drive car pics

If you are charging token advance to give the details of the seller, the authenticity of the ad should be verified before posting on your platform.
DreamcarFerrari is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th March 2022, 16:12   #34
BHPian

Hi Sir, I believe you would be able to provide some advice on car dealers in Hyderabad? I am looking at buying a second hand BS4 (2017-2020) Isuzu Dmax Vcross 4x4 (preferably under 50k kms done; preferably zero mods/orignal stock components) and a quick search on OLX for Hyderabad was throwing up two results for me: 1) Right Cars (Sarojini Devi Road, Secundrabad) and another dealer at Nanakramguda (which Im guessing is Kar4u). Do you have any feedback on these two sellers?
Old 17th May 2022, 14:45   #35
BHPian

I am looking to sell my 2014 TB350. Based on the earlier recommendations in this thread, droom is definitely a no go. Would appreciate any recommendation on services available in Bangalore which enable bike sale and transfer of ownership.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks