Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2019, 12:31   #76
ike
BHPian

Re: Maruti launches the first NEXA service station

Quote:
Originally Posted by ike View Post

I'm not going back ever again to Pillai's Nexa service in Kilkatalai ever again.

Overall, I have wasted my time and energy with them twice. I was sent away without getting anything done on my car on both occasions. I had to wait for about an hour at the first instance and around 45 minutes the second time. I have to drive 10 KM to the Nexa service station, the regular MASS is only 500 meters from my home.
I ended with a broken RHS tail lamp on my S-cross as I was rear ended by an Auto earlier today. My regular MASS did not have this in stock unfortunately. I called up Nexa Kilkatalai and they told me over the phone that they have the part in stock and that I can go there right away to get it changed.

I drove all the way to Kilkatalai only to be told that I do not have an appointment and that I had to leave (pretty much a cold get out, we are busy that too after being made to wait for around 20 minutes) without any offer for another appointment(not that I was very keen to get one). I went because I was asked to on the phone, I believed that served as an appointment as well On my way out, I'm asked for the "gate pass" by the security. I park again, get out of the car and a guy (a senior SA I think) came out and asked the security to let me by without a gate pass.

I'm done with this particular outlet and probably with Nexa. Not going back ever again. I have asked my regular MASS to place an order for the tail lamp assembly.
ike is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2019, 12:39   #77
BHPian

Quote:
I went to the NEXA service station in kilkattalai in chennai today and I'm quite impressed..
Quote:
I'm done with this particular outlet and probably with Nexa. Not going back ever again.
It's interesting to see how your experience changed over a period of 5 months. Glitter hardly replaces good treatment of customers. You being Maruti customer choices are ample, ones like me who own rare breeds bite much tougher nuts during each of visits. So chill and give them another chance.
Thilak29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2019, 12:46   #78
ike
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilak29 View Post
It's interesting to see how your experience changed over a period of 5 months. So chill and give them another chance.
The first visit was just a software update. I guess I jumped the gun and labelled them as impressive for the coffee and the cookies.

The regular MASS is very near and do an OK job. I don't mind not being served coffee so no, no more chances for them. I have visited them 4 times and out of that, this is the 3rd time I'm being sent back without anything being done on my car.

Last edited by ike : 27th April 2019 at 13:07.
Old 12th May 2019, 16:13   #79
BHPian

I went to NEXA Service, Balanagar (Varun Motors), Hyderabad for my 1st paid service of my Ciaz (car is two years old) with the odometer reading 13,429 km.

Total service cost was Rs.7,200 (got a 200 discount on labor) with engine oil, brake oil and all filters changed. No extra services were pushed at all and the lounge had a nice view to see my car getting serviced. Overall happy with the experience and the costs (I remember 7-8 years ago Maruti service centres would charge 5k for regular servicing of my Alto in Bangalore)

Also I got an email with a PDF of the job card as soon as the service was started which is pretty useful for record keeping purposes.

Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-img_20190512_114953.jpg

Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-img_20190512_115246.jpg

Looks nearly new after two years.

Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-img_20190512_152357_1.jpg

Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-img_20190512_152245.jpg

Last edited by Foxbat : 12th May 2019 at 16:25.
Foxbat is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 17th July 2019, 11:44   #80
BHPian

Last week I visited Prem Motors Nexa service center here in Gurugram for the first service of my car. Must say that Service Center was spacious, clean and well planned.

Proper marked parking spaces are available for the cars which arrive for the service. Customer lounge and reception areas are beautifully lit & decorated. Accessories were show cased nicely and I felt tempted to buy few of these . I noted that all visiting customers were offered complementary juice, coffee and tea. As mentioned in earlier post, one could see the cars being serviced from the glass wall. This being said, Service Advisers were not looking very eager, however few management folks were assisting customers very politely and ensuring that every customer is being attended to without delay.

Nice experience, my car was delivered within 2 hours - washing and inspection.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-nexa-1.jpg  

Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-nexa-2.jpg  

Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-nexa3.jpg  

Motor_Nut is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2019, 17:55   #81

Horrendous experience trying to book an appointment for the FIRST FREE SERVICE of my red baby with TR Sawhney Nexa Service Center, Sector 62, Gurgaon (Gurugram).
- Booking an appointment on Nexa app turned out to be a moving dart board - whatever you do, the system would book the service at a PASCO Arena center 26km away!
- The person answering the "Service Booking" no was probably in a mocking / flippant mood and disconnected without confirming a booking.
- Level 1 escalation to CRM manager - she failed to note down my address AND to address the issue of the previous executive being unprofessional.
- Consequently, I had to endure 3 further calls from their people, none of whom could update the address (less than a km from their Service center) even when I spelled it out letter by letter with Alpha Bravo Charlie examples.
- Attempts at escalating to Level 2 (Quality manager); Level 3 (Sr. CP) or Level 4 (President) as per their escalation matrix failed miserably because none of them took the call (multiple attempts).

The moment I finally gave up and told the driver that he does not need to come for the pick-up because his center did not earn my trust; I got a call from this CRM manager. She said sorry; but continued to mock me by saying "You are always right" [well, this was my first attempt at their location] and then came down to requesting me not to lodge a complaint online with NEXA (I hadn't thought of that, but she gave me the idea).

So, now I have submitted a complaint through mynexaexperience portal and 'am waiting for any kind of response.

Never again! My experience with TR Sawhney service (workmanship) with my previous car in Delhi (2017) was worse, so guess this is a cultural issue with them.
ArnabOnTheRoad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2019, 18:07   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnabOnTheRoad View Post
Never again! My experience with TR Sawhney service (workmanship) with my previous car in Delhi (2017) was worse, so guess this is a cultural issue with them.
It surprises me that how can a dealer like TR Sawhney is associated with Maruti. I have had bad experience with their service center in Mayapuri. They are well known for fooling customers and extracting money for unwanted work.

I had escalated them to Maruti and the SA who used to look after my S-Cross was fined. No one ever apologized, nothing from their GM either. Pathetic experience!
sinharishi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th July 2019, 19:11   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
These guys are the same for buying a new car as well, had booked my Baleno cvt at TR Sawhney initially and they made a fool out of me by committing wrong delivery dates and finally when the day came for delivery, they told me that my car was damaged while unloading and i would have to wait further, i asked for images of the damage but was given another story, i just cancelled and escalated to Maruti. Got a call from their CRM and i gave him an earful but am sure these guys wont change, would never trust my car for service with these unprofessional folks.

Got the car from Magic Nexa and got the service done there as well, butter smooth experience and they are very professional.
coolboy007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2019, 21:41   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Maruti Suzuki has launched its first NEXA Service workshop in Gurugram. The plan is to launch 300 such service outlets by 2020. In the initial phase of the project, Maruti aims to set up 60-70 outlets by the end of March 2018.
The original post on this thread is about the same TR Sawhney service outlet I have spoken about.
Old 27th July 2019, 14:12   #85

Quote:
Horrendous experience trying to book an appointment for the FIRST FREE SERVICE of my red baby with TR Sawhney Nexa Service Center, Sector 62, Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Quick update:
  • No calls came from TR Sawhney in response to my complaint.
  • Got a call from the Nexa corporate team with the due apologies and with alternative arrangements. Since no attempt was made to offer a corrective attempt at TR Sawhney, it seems MSL has given up on their own partner.

So, i guess that speaks volumes without saying much. I would urge my fellow car lovers in Gurgaon and Delhi to be mindful of this before they wheel their cars in at a TRS outlet.
Old 27th July 2019, 14:30   #86
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
So, i guess that speaks volumes without saying much
You can try the Nexa Exclusive Prem Motors servicing outlet in Sector 14 Gurgaon. I've had very good experiences there.

If you do go there, please ensure that you go to the correct one - Prem Motors has a regular service station just before the Nexa exclusive outlet on the same road.
Eddy is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2019, 18:11   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
You can try the Nexa Exclusive Prem Motors servicing outlet in Sector 14 Gurgaon. I've had very good experiences there.
Thanks... I have been there with my previous car. They did a standard job (with me sitting in their lounge right through). However, it is a little far and hence inconvenient.

Thanks anyway ..
Old 19th August 2019, 10:02   #88
ike
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimalan View Post
3rd free service review at Pillai & Sons kilkattalai Nexa Service for my Swift Zxi+

GM spoke with me regarding Shell oil and he was okay with me providing it(must be MGO). I was really impressed with this initially. Sourcing the oil:

If I had stayed cool, I could have got everything done. They did return the remaining shell oil in the can. Bill did mention 'customer supply MGO 0W20 oil'.
Saw this rather late but the very same outlet refused to let me use my own oil. I had escalated to Nexa and have an email from the regional head saying it is against policy and that warranty will be void. Maybe I should send him the link to your post. I have excellent rapport with the personnel at my regular MASS now and they do an OK job anyway.
Old 30th April 2020, 18:50   #89
ike
BHPian

An update, I got the 50k KMS service for my S cross done at Popular Nexa in Porur and the experience was good. The thing I liked was that no unecessary jobs were pueshed. My usual MASS adds "rust smash" (which is spraying WD40 god knows where) and "brake cleaning" which is another con job that you have to fight to get removed.

Here only the jobs specified in the manual were carried out and nothing more. The staff are courteous too, special shout out to service center quality Manager Biju (turned out that he is also from my hometown, Thrissur) and Asst. QM Navin (who also happens to be from Kerala). The SA Ganapathy Narayanan was also professional. I'd rate this outlet 8/10. 2 points get taken away because of an unruly sales guy (a nexa sales advisor) who kept watching videos on his mobile in the lounge without a headset. That was rather unpleasant with vadivelu dialogues and what not being played in high volume in what was an otherwise peaceful lounge.

This is a bit of a long hop for me, 25KMS one way from Chromepet to Porur but is acceptable considering I have to do it just every 10K KMS. The other way to look at it is that I get to drive 50 KMS on the bypass road. I'm still on the original brake pads at 50k KMS and will need to get that changed post lockdown, I expect it to last another 4 to 5k KMS max. I hope this doesn't turn out to be another disappointment like the Kilkatalai outlet. Fingers crossed! Popular group have been in this business for a while and good to see them expanding in Tamil Nadu too
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-img_20200314_093330.jpg  

Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-img_20200314_090013.jpg  

Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-img_20200314_083331.jpg  

Last edited by ike : 30th April 2020 at 18:52.
Old 30th April 2020, 18:56   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
An update, I got the 50k KMS service for my S cross done at Popular Nexa in Porur and the experience was good
Did you get this done prior to lockout or during the lockout pls?

Most Viewed