Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2017, 15:30   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Skoda Rapid Monte Carlo Edition. EDIT: Now launched at 10.75 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarirules View Post
I bought the Rapid Style LE DSG Automatic a week or so back in Silk Blue color. The color is awesome.
One week (or so) and not a single pic or report yet ferrarirules

Congrats on your latest buy, and wish you a happy motoring and many a mile munch.

Please share some pics, if not a detailed ownership report at the earliest.
Vik0728 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2017, 15:49   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik0728 View Post

Please share some pics, if not a detailed ownership report at the earliest.
Thanks Vik. Initial Ownership report is in the works. Haven't been getting time to complete it. Will post pics and report soon.

Last edited by Aditya : 12th September 2017 at 17:57. Reason: Fixing quote tag
Old 20th September 2017, 00:43   #48
BHPian

Its gorgeous to say the least & one is tempted to buy one of these from skoda stables, but with their tacky service backup, customer horror tales & authorized to fleece service stations, japs & koreans seem a better choice.
Wish either japs could build such beauties or Europeans learn to behave themselves...grrrr
Old 20th September 2017, 01:17   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarirules View Post
I bought the Rapid Style LE DSG Automatic a week or so back in Silk Blue color. The color is awesome. It gets reverse camera and 16'' alloy wheels.

The only features that I missed were that the music system doesn't support android auto or apple carplay and only two airbags. This has been changed for the Style MY18 variant.
What is the Style MY18 edition? I also picked up DSG Style LE in July, but there was no MY18 edition. Is it an upcoming version?
Old 20th September 2017, 15:04   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurthvader View Post
Its gorgeous to say the least & one is tempted to buy one of these from skoda stables, but with their tacky service backup, customer horror tales & authorized to fleece service stations, japs & koreans seem a better choice.
Wish either japs could build such beauties or Europeans learn to behave themselves...grrrr
You need to go see their service centers once to see that things have improved alot. Plus I got 4 years or 60,000km maintenance package(includes parts and labour) for just Rs.10,000 which will take care of the servicing cost for 4 services. I own two Skodas (one has run 1,35,000 kms and one i picked up recently) and my dad owns a Hyundai Verna. Even the Koreans have buffons sitting in their A.S.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadier View Post
What is the Style MY18 edition? I also picked up DSG Style LE in July, but there was no MY18 edition. Is it an upcoming version?
Yes, it is an upcoming version (deliveries happening in Navratri) which has upgraded music system (read Android Auto and Apple Carplay enabled). And it has 4 airbags.
ferrarirules is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks