Team-BHP - Hyundai Creta Facelift starts testing in India EDIT: Launched at Rs. 9.43 lakhs
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Hyundai Creta Facelift starts testing in India EDIT: Launched at Rs. 9.43 lakhs (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/193223-hyundai-creta-facelift-starts-testing-india-edit-launched-rs-9-43-lakhs-7.html)

It would be a shame if Hyundai deprives the auto variant from getting a full top-end spec this time again..

Yesterday a Pune dealer (Garve) mentioned that the launch is on 22nd May and the display vehicle will be available. No mention of feature list or prices. No loyalty bonus for existing customers

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 4397694)
List of features for the facelift Creta.

Attachment 1759296

SOURCE: Hyundai Creta FB group

I see that while the top Automatic variant includes more features than it previously did in comparison to the top Manual variant, it still misses out on some important ones such as 6 Airbags and ESC.

As is the case with almost all these details, the facts can be confirmed only at launch and I'm waiting eagerly for it.

*secretly wishes that the status doesn't change because a significant reason I got the Honda City Anniversary Edition Petrol was the lack of an SX(O) AT Diesel Creta*:D

So much for 6 airbags in all version except the base!

Pending confirmation from official launch documentation, the security features spread is pretty poor. Barring a couple goodies reserved for the SX+ Auto variant, the entire security package appears reserved for the SX(O) variant, all others have to make do with Dual Airbags + ABS/EBD only.

ISOFIX mounts are standard on a Swift whose base variant costs a third of the Creta.:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 4397694)
List of features for the facelift Creta.

Cruise control is a welcome addition if this is indeed final features list. It was inexplicably missing in pre facelift model.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao (Post 4397996)
Pending confirmation from official launch documentation, the security features spread is pretty poor. Barring a couple goodies reserved for the SX+ Auto variant, the entire security package appears reserved for the SX(O) variant, all others have to make do with Dual Airbags + ABS/EBD only.

I confirmed this with the Pune dealer(they underwent a training it seems). This is indeed frustrating. I am keen on the fully loaded automatic but it appears that automatic variant misses few key features. Also, the option of dual colour is not available on automatic. Dealer was suggesting modification(Vinyl coating) worth some 10K as an option to have the automatic in dual colour.

Bookings for the facelifed Creta are open at an advanced payment of 25,000

Hyundai Creta Facelift starts testing in India EDIT: Launched at Rs. 9.43 lakhs-c705606f0aff4758924096a954505634.jpeg

Hyundai Creta Facelift starts testing in India EDIT: Launched at Rs. 9.43 lakhs-3ddaa4d35e474986ba4b5e255c783919.jpeg

Hyundai Creta Facelift starts testing in India EDIT: Launched at Rs. 9.43 lakhs-d0c5f778bf014b73bb40eac2896fa7cc.jpeg

Hyundai Creta Facelift starts testing in India EDIT: Launched at Rs. 9.43 lakhs-6bef5b6d3e9b4347b4341b5208cee653.jpeg

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BijyBOXgS34/

One more powerpoint slide capture, thanks to Gulam Mohammed Kazi.

Hyundai Creta Facelift starts testing in India EDIT: Launched at Rs. 9.43 lakhs-2.jpg

what does (DT) stand for? It is frustrating not to have all those features in SX AT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitinhegde (Post 4398311)
what does (DT) stand for? It is frustrating not to have all those features in SX AT.

Dual Tone (DT) I guess. I really have no idea, how they distribute features in their cars. Hyundai has to have one of the most weird variant-wise feature distribution among all brands in India. Some of the omissions are so surprising.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drhoneycake (Post 4398326)
Dual Tone (DT) I guess. I really have no idea, how they distribute features in their cars. Hyundai has to have one of the most weird variant-wise feature distribution among all brands in India. Some of the omissions are so surprising.

yes, good guess, I totally forgot. The Pune dealer I spoke to yesterday had mentioned about 2 dual tone options for this top-end variant. anyone has clue on pricing aspect?

Also, I am wondering how many of those additional SX(DT) features can be ported on the AT variant eg: Hyundai Auto Link - what would it take?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenAvi (Post 4398238)
One more powerpoint slide capture, thanks to Gulam Mohammed Kazi.

If I get it correct, the Dual Tone is not a mere dual tone, rather loads of additional features. Which means SX AT will get lesser features than SX DT which in turn will still get lesser features than the top-spec SX(O). Gosh!! It has added to the already botched up variant offerings.

And what's the rationale behind not offering 6 air bags in an Automatic car which will cost some 18 Lakhs? Creta is delivering numbers and hence Hyundai seems to take Indian consumers for granted, it seems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince0407 (Post 4398370)
If I get it correct, the Dual Tone is not a mere dual tone, rather loads of additional features. Which means SX AT will get lesser features than SX DT which in turn will still get lesser features than the top-spec SX(O). Gosh!! It has added to the already botched up variant offerings.

The only thing in the dual tone variant which you cannot get in the after market (OEM) is the all black dashboard. Apart from that you can get the roof painted/vinyl to whatever color you want, get the color accents on your dashboard or seats for whatever color you want etc. So it doesn't make much of a difference.

Yes, it would have been good if Hyundai had offered let's say a sports package separately for Rs. X which would include whatever the DT variant offers. People who opt for it would get it.

Who decides variant and feature distribution at Hyundai? :Frustrati

It just doesn't make any sense. Current gen SX AT and SXO cost almost the same OTR. If they offer the premium MID and 6 airbags in AT, it will cost some 100-150k more? It still is nowhere near Tucson's category. What is Hyundai worried about?