Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2006, 08:57   #61
BHPian

The Petrol Innova has been advertised with a discount of 1.25 lac cash.
Old 9th January 2006, 11:00   #62
BHPian

Latest Baleno offer:

Ex Show Room: 680695

RTO + Insurance Free

10,000 Cash Discount

On Road = 6,70,695

Dealer siad that if I take Loan thr' Maruti Finance additional discount is possible ( around 5K ?) , Also he added further that if I could produce address proof of any out of corporation limit location Octroi 6.8k will go away.

modified OTR = 658000??
Old 9th January 2006, 14:46   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipulG
Latest Baleno offer:

Dealer siad that if I take Loan thr' Maruti Finance additional discount is possible ( around 5K ?) ,
I take it, it's the VXi ..
Finance discounts are generally 3 to 4% of loan .. you should get more than 5K.
Old 9th January 2006, 18:19   #64
Senior - BHPian

Discount season seems to be over :(

MUL has hiked prices today. As I write this, the MUL site is being updated with Jan 9th prices .. Baleno is up by 3K ...

Ford will hike prices shortly ..
Old 9th January 2006, 20:05   #65
Senior - BHPian

hike of 3k seems to be (relatively) negligible for baleno... what is more important is any changes in MUL/dealer discounts. I just got my baleno lxi a few days back, for 6 lac in bangalore due to various discounts... bought in december but intentionally got it registered in jan-2006
Old 14th December 2006, 13:24   #66
Distinguished - BHPian

Year End Discounts

This period is considered the best time to get a bargain for your new car as most dealers are giving out discounts.
Post all discounts available in this thread so that we get more bang for our buck!!

The only good discount heard of from my end is 2.5-3 lakhs off on the E-class, friend just bought it through autohanger.

The new CR-V most likely wouldnt be on discounts but i presume the Accord should be? Since the facelift is due very soon, hopefully the v6 has a more attractive price tag after the discount.....any news on the same?
Old 14th December 2006, 13:50   #67
BHPian

Enjoy Rs.50000 discount on the Palio 1.2 NV always. Be it New Year or christmas it is always in the cards.
Old 14th December 2006, 14:51   #68
Senior - BHPian

Well this is only applicable for the UP guys but there is a fair going on in Mulayam Singh's village Saifai & there all car sales are Sales Tax exempted. that means a clear 12% discount over-and-above what the company is already providing. Also people can book their car from their dealer anywhere in UP & also take delivery of the same from their local dealer, no need to visit the fair too!!

Just to give you an idea a friend has bought a Baleno VXi and it costed him Rs. 5.5L OTR, the LXi was about 4.90L OTR!!
Old 14th December 2006, 15:17   #69
BHPian

Hyundai discounts

Enquired on the phone with 2 hyundai dealers in Mumbai

Santro : 30k cash discount on outright on all variants
getz GLS: 40k + 5th and 6th service free + teflon coating and mudflaps. ( outright)

Does anyone else have any better offers than these?

Indica turbo diesel : 14k on outright.
Old 14th December 2006, 15:22   #70
Senior - BHPian

well, what if PC chidambaram decides to hold a fair in his village where the Excise Duties would be exempted ? wouldn't that be a riot ????? LOL

@iraghav, man that is clearly a lakh less. wow !!

Last edited by esteem_lover : 14th December 2006 at 15:23.
Old 14th December 2006, 15:28   #71
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Well this is only applicable for the UP guys but there is a fair going on in Mulayam Singh's village Saifai & there all car sales are Sales Tax exempted. that means a clear 12% discount over-and-above what the company is already providing. Also people can book their car from their dealer anywhere in UP & also take delivery of the same from their local dealer, no need to visit the fair too!!

Just to give you an idea a friend has bought a Baleno VXi and it costed him Rs. 5.5L OTR, the LXi was about 4.90L OTR!!
This is intresting....what do you need to be eligible for this? Just a local UP address i suppose? This could mean big saving if buying a luxury car, buy it in UP and drive it down to Mumbai!
Old 14th December 2006, 15:28   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
well, what if PC chidambaram decides to hold a fair in his village where the Excise Duties would be exempted ? wouldn't that be a riot ????? LOL

@iraghav, man that is clearly a lakh less. wow !!
Well yeah he could but Sales tax exemption is easier since it's an internal matter of the state, whereas Excise is a Central Govt. component. But yeah it's ridiculous the prices that the cars are selling there at. I could get a Skoda for 1.5L off easy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
This is intresting....what do you need to be eligible for this? Just a local UP address i suppose? This could mean big saving if buying a luxury car, buy it in UP and drive it down to Mumbai!
Yeah that can be arranged. So if you wanna buy one give me a buzz since the offer is there only for a week or so!! But the Mumbai thullas could give you trouble for driving a UP registered car there!

Last edited by iraghava : 14th December 2006 at 15:31.
Old 14th December 2006, 15:32   #73
Distinguished - BHPian

aah ****.....do u know what date it is valid till? i want to pick up the new crv can u find out the deals...i am currently not in India.....will be wednesday.
Old 14th December 2006, 15:36   #74
Senior - BHPian

iraghava, me & you can make some business out of this. get the premium cars booked & we will arrange delivery anywhere in india. if we can make 50k per car & manage to sell 100 cars, thats 50 lakhs. we can each get ourselves an accord or something even better. what do you say ???
Old 14th December 2006, 15:36   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
aah ****.....do u know what date it is valid till? i want to pick up the new crv can u find out the deals...i am currently not in India.....will be wednesday.
Sure give me 20 mins will post the prices & dates here. Manual or Auto? Also need quotes for any other car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
iraghava, me & you can make some business out of this. get the premium cars booked & we will arrange delivery anywhere in india. if we can make 50k per car & manage to sell 100 cars, thats 50 lakhs. we can each get ourselves an accord or something even better. what do you say ???
Hey I'm game!!! Let's start taking the bookings, I'll personally run-in & deliver the cars

Last edited by iraghava : 14th December 2006 at 15:40.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed