Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2006, 15:55   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Hey I'm game!!! Let's start taking the bookings,
Quote:
I'll personally run-in & deliver the cars
uh-huh. thats my part of this business deal, pal.
Old 14th December 2006, 15:56   #77
Distinguished - BHPian

raghava...check ur pm
Old 14th December 2006, 16:07   #78
Senior - BHPian

Sorry guys forgot to mention there are no additional discounts on Honda's since they are anyways Sales Tax emept as they are manufactured in UP itself.
Old 14th December 2006, 16:17   #79
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry guys forgot to mention there are no additional discounts on Honda's since they are anyways Sales Tax emept as they are manufactured in UP itself.
The new CR-V costs 18 lakh ex showroom navi mumbai so does it cost less 12% with UP dealers already?
Old 14th December 2006, 16:29   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
The new CR-V costs 18 lakh ex showroom navi mumbai so does it cost less 12% with UP dealers already?
Yes the CRV MT is 18.8L OTR & AT is 19.50L OTR here. Accord 2.4 is 15.50L OTR.
Old 14th December 2006, 16:42   #81
Senior - BHPian

Sahil, would it be so simple for you to buy a car in UP & take it into Mumbai? Wouldn't you have to dish out Octroi etc when you enter Mumbai? If it was so easy then by now I'm sure you'd be seeing UP registered Hondas all over the city. I thought it was a lot stricter in Mumbai, had it been the NCR we'd get away with it pretty easily.......
Old 14th December 2006, 16:54   #82
Distinguished - BHPian

Most cars seen on mumbai streets r thane registered to save on octroi...i am trying to figure out if i can buy the car in UP and register it in thane..that would be ideal coz i would save on octrio and sales tax and land up with a sweeeet deal
Old 14th December 2006, 16:58   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i am trying to figure out if i can buy the car in UP and register it in thane..that would be ideal coz i would save on octrio and sales tax and land up with a sweeeet deal
Man, that looks to me like a tall order but GOOD LUCK anyway! If it works you'll save quite a bit. Aren't the Thane guys finicky enough to ask why you got it temp registered in UP and then need permanent registration in Thane? Normally, along with the Temp registration that you'd get in UP, they file the application for the permanent registration as well

Last edited by suman : 14th December 2006 at 17:02.
Old 14th December 2006, 17:01   #84
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Most cars seen on mumbai streets r thane registered to save on octroi...i am trying to figure out if i can buy the car in UP and register it in thane..that would be ideal coz i would save on octrio and sales tax and land up with a sweeeet deal
Well we could get the car temporary registeration is UP, this will cost you about 1-1.5k. Then you could get it permanently registered in Thane.
Old 14th December 2006, 19:53   #85
BHPian

Bangalore:

Santro: 32K cash or (20K cash+detachable Blaupunkt mp3 player+4 unknown brand speakers+basic accessories)

Swift: 24K cash discount. (For some companies.. its 40K cash discount.)
Old 14th December 2006, 21:37   #86
Senior - BHPian

Ok here is the toyota list:

1>. Toyota Innova - upto Rs 30,000 off

2>. Toyota Corolla- Upto Rs 1,00,000 off[yes the figure is right]
Old 14th December 2006, 22:08   #87
Senior - BHPian

Also found out today.

Accord V6 - Insurance off straight away, more can be bargained. Insurance = 64k

Also Prime Honda has a Golden Accord V6 standing with them. The car is a Dec 2005 piece & has done 30kms i.e. delivery mileage. Never got sold evidently because they bought 7 cars in Gold & that's a pretty slow moving colour in the Accord. They wanna get rid of the car asap & not carry it forward to 2007. So they're offering 1.5L off straightaway, I think more can also be baragained from them.

The car has never been sold & the buyer will be the first owner. If anybody is interested PM me & I'll give you the contact person's name & number.
Old 15th December 2006, 13:15   #88
BHPian

Quote:
that means a clear 12% discount over-and-above what the company is already providing. Also people can book their car from their dealer anywhere in UP & also take delivery of the same from their local dealer, no need to visit the fair too!!
Quote:
This could mean big saving if buying a luxury car, buy it in UP and drive it down to Mumbai!
The 12% sales tax is exempted only for the cars that costs under Rs. 10 lacs , so this clearly is not applicable on luxury cars

Quote:
i am trying to figure out if i can buy the car in UP and register it in thane..that would be ideal coz i would save on octrio and sales tax and land up with a sweeeet deal
Its mandatory to register the car in UP and if you dont then you 've to pay the sales tax when you register the car in thane or for that matter any other state . for eg . if i purchase a skoda rider and register it in new delhi than i 'll 've to pay the registeration charges + sales tax . so it wont do any good to me ...
Old 15th December 2006, 15:04   #89
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Also found out today.

Accord V6 - Insurance off straight away, more can be bargained. Insurance = 64k

Also Prime Honda has a Golden Accord V6 standing with them. The car is a Dec 2005 piece & has done 30kms i.e. delivery mileage. Never got sold evidently because they bought 7 cars in Gold & that's a pretty slow moving colour in the Accord. They wanna get rid of the car asap & not carry it forward to 2007. So they're offering 1.5L off straightaway, I think more can also be baragained from them.

The car has never been sold & the buyer will be the first owner. If anybody is interested PM me & I'll give you the contact person's name & number.
you mean dec 2006? if not then the car has just been lying parked for a year now!
Old 15th December 2006, 15:26   #90
Senior - BHPian

Optra :forgot the discount amount ( 40k?) but you get 3 yr 45k warranty + another 3yr 60k warranty!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks