Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2018, 10:29   #1
Senior - BHPian

Nissan launches NissanConnect app with more features

Nissan has updated its NissanConnect app with 18 additional features. The service is available for free for the first 3 years on select variants of the Micra, Sunny and Terrano.

Nissan launches NissanConnect app with more features-more-advanced-intelligent-nissanconnect.jpg

The updated NissanConnect app comes with a 1-year warranty and has over 50 features including safety features like SoS, Track & Trace, Tow-Away Alert, vehicle low battery alert, Automated Impact Alert with Harsh Acceleration Alert, Sudden Turn and Brake Alert, Curfew Alert and Geofencing.

The app also monitors the vehicle's idle run time and its health. The app charts out the most fuel-efficient route and provides a Smart Drive Score. It also has a 'Way to My Car' feature and social sharing options. The NissanConnect app can also be used to make service appointments or call for roadside assistance.

The NissanConnect app is available for Android and iOS platforms.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 6th June 2018 at 10:30.
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th June 2018, 11:36   #2
A M
BHPian

Re: Nissan launches NissanConnect app with more features

Being an automobile manufacturer, Nissan should focus on their core and bring new automobile models rather than running around looking for customers who are more interested in the free candy rather than the product. You ain't going to find any, Nissan!
A M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th June 2018, 11:24   #3
BHPian

My Micra had gone in for a service this Saturday & inquired about this service.

Sadly, I was informed that this is only for 2017+ models, my Micra being October 2013.
Old 2nd August 2023, 12:10   #4

All the features of the Nissan connect app are only available in the top end variants.
The lower variants can only view service data, documents and service booking options.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks