Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2007, 05:45   #31
Senior - BHPian

This I think is the price list for the Mugen Parts being imported by one of the Mumbai dealers (Linkway Honda?) These are also without any official warranty.

But they are ridiculously priced & I don't see many sales happening there. For eg. one 17" wheels costs 51k , for that kind of money I could buy 4 OZ wheels & be very happy!! Frankly if you have a decent budget it's better to import these things yourself, since with this you don't even get a warranty.
Old 26th January 2007, 01:36   #32
BHPian

Just bought a Civic Paddle shift last week.. Driven only 700km in it and still it is Running in mode so i cant really comment on the performance of the vehicle.. But i am sure it is not going to be as fast as its manual brother..
But i found the car very comfortable and smooth..
One of my friend said.. The car is so comfortable it feel uncomfortable to sit in it...
I surely will not go for the Mugen kit.. Whats the point spending that kinda money and not getting any power upgrade...
Old 26th January 2007, 21:46   #33
BHPian

hi guys, i am the proud owner of a nighthawk black civic mt. i have taken her to pune and nasik and i never felt uncomfortable or tired driving her.
as far as performance is concerned, well on the expressway i have pushed her to around 205km and trust me the car was rock steady and at no point did i feel a lack of confidence in her, in fact i felt like pushing her even further but i somehow stopped myself. but the main action was on the mumbai nasik trip...a highway with no dividers and plenty of overtaking opportunities...that was wen i realised how quick the car was!!! i felt like i was in a race...it was really exciting guys.
no mods for me as of now..but i do fancy some serious mods later.
Old 2nd February 2007, 13:12   #34
BHPian

I think Civic is one car which doesn't need any modification, the one which comes with alloys looks AWESOME!!! I really hope I can buy it one day :-)
Old 2nd February 2007, 22:53   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by owaiskm View Post
I think Civic is one car which doesn't need any modification, the one which comes with alloys looks AWESOME!!! I really hope I can buy it one day :-)
Bro, I am more concentrating in this thread on performance mods more... But yes, the trend is picking up soon.
Old 2nd July 2007, 16:58   #36

pllzzz pplz dnt scare me with this mugen prices..suggest me something good 4 my white civic.

Note from Support team - Nos-Kid, Please do not type in sms style. I suggest you please go through the rules before you post. Thanks.

Last edited by normally_crazy : 2nd July 2007 at 19:27.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks