Team-BHP - The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/201369-hyundai-grand-i10-nios-now-launched-rs-5-lakhs-2.html)

Well this is upcoming new Hyundai grand i10

Spotted by good friend Autospy in Pune, who reports that one of the two test mules had a 6.5-inch touchscreen HU inside. Both cars bore TN-registered plates.

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-img20181117wa0046.jpg

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-img20181117wa0050.jpg

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-img20181117wa0047.jpg

Hyundai Grand i10 on tests,

Quote:

A lower spec variant has been spotted with halogen headlamps, new steering wheel, Santro-like aircon vents and more

- Expected to be based on a reworked version of the existing platform.

- New Grand i10 is expected to launch in the second half of 2019.

Likely to carry forward current engines - 1.2-litre petrol and diesel units. New AMT expected.
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-3.jpg

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-1.jpg

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-2.jpg

Link

Hyndai's i10 reaches ARAI- base and top-end variant spied.

Quote:

Inspired by the new age Hyundai cars, it gets the hexagonal grille. In addition to this, the front fascia and the rear also seems to be overhauled. At the rear, the tail lamp looks wider and the hatch door is redesigned.
Quote:

A large pop out screen can also be seen in the interior
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-1.png

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-2.png

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-3.png

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-5.png

Link

Spotted a couple of days ago near Pune

Hyundai i10 spied ,

Quote:

Spied near the Arctic Circle with Hankook Winter i*cept RS2 tires and double-spoke plastic covers for the wheels, the i10 has a short overhand out the rear and minuscule mudguards.

Quote:

Related to the Grand i10 produced in India for the Indian people, the urban dweller further presents redesigned fog lights and headlights along with different intakes for the front bumper. The side window’s line differs too

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-5.jpg

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-4.jpg

Source:

Hyundai i10 spied again in Europe!

Quote:

This all-new i10 features a completely new dashboard design. No longer is the relatively small infotainment screen flanked by two large round air vents, as that entire space as been allocated to a brand new display, much larger in size
Quote:

The vents have been moved below the screen, and are now rectangular, while the climate control system is pretty much where it was before. The gauge cluster has also been re-designed, with a classic dual gauge layout of equal size, rather than having the rpm gauge break off into the large speedometer like before.
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-4.jpg

Source:

Hyundai i10 Facelift Spotted Testing Alongside Maruti Swift. The new 2019 i10 facelift is expected to arrive in time for the Dusshera Diwali festive season and Hyundai has been putting its upcoming hatchback to the test by bench marking it alongside its biggest rival, the Maruti Suzuki Swift, as seen in the spy images.

Under the bonnet, the facelifted Hyundai i10 is expected to carry over its 1.2-litre petrol and diesel powerplants, both of which will be BS-VI compliant when launched.

Peeking inside, the new i10 is expected to retain its black and beige dual-tone interior theme. However, the facelifted Swift rival is expected to get a few upgrades in the form of a new steering wheel design alongside a larger 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, which is expected to offer Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The new Hyundai hatchback will also feature automatic climate control along with vents for the rear passengers.

Next Gen i10 spied,

Quote:

The centre console protrudes out a bit and there’s a nice ledge for passengers to keep their phone and other odds and ends, but other than that nothing really stands out under all the camo. The lower-spec cars don’t have too many goodies either. You get twin dials in the instrument panel, an info display at the centre, the gear lever from the Santro, and what looks like centrally located power window buttons. Even keyless go is likely to be given a miss on these variants.

Top-spec versions, however, are likely to get a wide 7.0 or 8.0-inch touchscreen and the instrument panel will also be very different. Unlike the lower-spec cars, there’s only one speedo dial, and the rest of the instrument panel is taken up by what looks like a wide info display.
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-h2.jpg

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-h1.jpg

The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, now launched at Rs 5 lakhs-h.jpg

Link

Visibly longer next gen i10 was spotted in a new shade akin to Santro.

Source: rushlane.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4452896)
A very critical product. I think Hyundai might keep the design more neutral / conservative than its other high-end cars. The Eon's fluidic lines didn't go well with the mindset of the hatchback customer, and keeping the i10 clean is critical to its mass appeal. Hyundai is going to have to push harder as the new Swift is damn good.

Have changed the thread title & removed the word 'Grand' from it. The name was brought in to distinguish the new i10 from the old. It could be that Hyundai comes up with yet another moniker for the next-gen car.

I hope Hyundai doesn't get too clean and conservative like in the case of the new Santro: which looked like a rehashed old i10 and rather stale in the looks department and was priced on the higher side too for what it offered. Hyundai need to get adventurous if it has to remain in contention as a Swift competitor: which has the looks, street cred, fuel efficiency and the overall packaging in tune with the market expectations and more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorworks (Post 4469608)
Although the i10 and the i10 Grand have been fairly successful cars, they have always been outdone by the swift. The thing is that the i10 hatchbacks from Hyundai have been fairy conservative in design and very neutral overall. Nothing radical enough to take on the Swift. Hyundai needs to do something different in the next gen i10, like automatics in all variants like the Yaris or something like that. Else how do you take the fight to the Swift with a fairly neutral design?

I think the Grand i10 has to break out from the mould like the Swift did and also the 1.2 powering it is a distant second to the Suzuki K12 engine which is peppy, fuel efficient and rev happy. Biggest weakness of the Grand i10 is the looks (looks more like the new Santro) and underwhelming 1.2 petrol unit.

http://overdrive.in/news-cars-auto/h...n-near-future/

HYUNDAI COULD OFFER 1.0-LITRE TURBO-PETROL ENGINE IN ELITE I20 AND VERNA IN NEAR FUTURE

Had a TD of the 1.0 GDI with DCT (Venue) yesterday, it will be mind-blowing to have the 1.0 GDI on next gen grand i10.

Engine is smooth and DCT does a tremendous job. On a light foot, it is impossible to notice the gear change.

Hope it makes to the new grand i10.

Next gen Grand i10 spotted by a Youtube channel:

https://youtu.be/bax3EfMgptc

New Hyundai Grand i10 To Launch On 20th August, 2019.

Link

From the spy pics, this new gen does not look good, looks similar to new santro, did any one notice?

I think current gen Grand is looks much more proportionate.