Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2018, 10:52   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition launched at Rs. 11.69 lakh

2018 Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition launch price Rs 11.7 lakhs.

Quote:
Hyundai has launched the anniversary edition of Verna, which comes in a new Marina Blue colour. Verna’s average monthly sales are around 4,000 units and the anniversary edition is expected to boost sales even further during the festive season.
Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition launched at Rs. 11.69 lakh-ver2.jpg

Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition launched at Rs. 11.69 lakh-ver.jpg

Quote:
Anniversary edition Verna sports a cool Marina Blue colour that can be seen in Elite i20 and Elantra as well. It gets a host of upgrades such as Anniversary Edition badging, chrome plated fog lamps, front and rear skid plates, wireless phone charging, smart electric sunroof, sporty all black interiors, front seat ventilation, blue colour accents, black OVRM, shark fin antenna, rear spoiler and smart trunk.
Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 14th September 2018 at 10:55.
Old 15th September 2018, 15:06   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
2018 Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition launch price Rs 11.7 lakhs
Pricing is now updated on the website. 17.5k more expensive than the regular variant.

I think Hyundai caught the dealers also by surprise. I had booked a verna and wanted to see if I can shift to this but most dealers didn't have any information on this variant itself.
Old 16th September 2018, 11:48   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition launched at Rs. 11.69 lakh

Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition launched at Rs. 11.69 lakh - Posts moved to a new thread.
Old 16th September 2018, 13:19   #4
Senior - BHPian

What are (faux) skid plates doing on a C segment sedan? Looks hideous and does nothing.
blackasta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2018, 10:00   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
2018 Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition launch price Rs 11.7 lakhs.

I like this anniversary update just for this enticing blue color. The faux skid plates are a bit of an overkill though. Elantra in this color looks particularly stunning and Verna follows now. It definitely is one of the no nonsense cars in the segment right now. Nothing much can go wrong with this choice.

Last edited by ampere : 17th September 2018 at 10:09. Reason: compacted quote post
Old 18th October 2018, 19:29   #6
BHPian

Has anyone seen in person or got an image of the Verna Anniversary edition in White color. My father is looking to upgrade from his Ford Fiesta Classic and liked the Anniversary edition, primarily because of the all black interiors as against the black/beige combination in the regular top model. However, the showrooms in Chandigarh had Marina Blue color on display. Our first choice of color was black, however Anniversary edition is available in only white and blue. I'm yet to find any pictures online of it in white.

Also, does the regular Verna looks better than the Anniversary edition? I'm a bit skeptical about those skid plates and the rear spoiler as I've not seen the car in person myself.

Most Viewed