Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2018, 10:55   #1
Senior - BHPian

BMW X1 sDrive20i xLine (petrol) launched at Rs. 37.50 lakh

The BMW X1 is now available in sDrive20i xLine variant. The SUV is powered by a BS-VI compliant petrol engine and is priced at Rs. 37.50 lakh (ex-showroom).

BMW X1 sDrive20i xLine (petrol) launched at Rs. 37.50 lakh-bmw-x1-sdrive20i.jpg

The xLine trim level adds styling elements like aluminium kidney grille slats and chrome frame, twin chrome exhausts and 18-inch Y-spoke alloy wheels. The SUV comes with leather interiors with ambient lighting, 2-zone automatic climate control, panoramic sunroof, a sport leather steering wheel and aluminium door sill finishers. It gets a 6.5-inch infotainment system with iDrive touch controller, navigation and Apple CarPlay connectivity and features like rear view camera and rear parking sensors.

The X1 sDrive20i is powered by a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine that produces 189 BHP @ 5,000-6,000 rpm and 280 Nm of torque @ 1,350-4,600 rpm. The engine is paired with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and comes with paddle shifts and launch control feature.

The sDrive20i variant comes fitted with 6 airbags, ABS with brake assist, Cornering Brake Control (CBC), Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), traction control, Attentive Assistance and ISOFIX child safety seat anchors.

The new BMW X1 sDrive20i xLine is available in four colour options - Alpine White, Black Sapphire, Mediterranean Blue and Sparkling Brown.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 7th October 2018, 12:43   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: BMW X1 sDrive20i xLine (petrol) launched at Rs. 37.50 lakh

I was always under the impression that BMW had included petrol engines across its line up already, better later than never.
The timing seems right as the CRV is launching in two days. However, I doubt many CRV buyers like me would consider paying nearly 8-10 lakhs more just for badge value.
The X1 needs a refresh, it’s a competent product but the interior quality does not match up to the rivals coming up, nor does its size.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th October 2018, 14:18   #3
Senior - BHPian

A good move but should have been available in M-Sport trim too.

7 speed DSG comes with the usual BMW electronic gear lever. That is cool! Hope this will have Auto electric handbrake too.
Old 4th December 2018, 15:33   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Is there any review of this petrol motor available? Couldn't find any either on the forum or elsewhere.
Old 4th December 2018, 19:07   #5
BHPian

Unfortunately, they do not have a test drive vehicle in Bangalore either! The kit level is modest at best. The Kadiaq is in the same price bracket and is very tempting-especially the L&K version. However, am not sure they are apples and apples!
docsr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2019, 13:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Is there any review of this petrol motor available? Couldn't find any either on the forum or elsewhere.
Hi this is my first ever post on this forum .I have an ownership review for the 20i coming up soon
Pointerpins is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks