Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2020, 00:08   #226
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyundai Aura (2nd-gen Hyundai Xcent). Edit: Launched at 5.8 lakhs

Mod Note: Our Aura Report has been taken live at this link (Hyundai Aura : Official Review). Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Hyundai's biggest asset is repeat customers. Its also the case for Maruti Suzuki. The aftersale experiences created by the two brands goes a long way in retaining customers. My uncle who owned an Eon and exchanged it for a Santro just last year did it on the insistence of the Service Manager who personally drives the car to and fro the workshop for every service. My uncle treats him like any other family member when he comes home. The Service Manager is very frank about the issues/fixes for the car to a point where he'll even tell us if its a manufacturing defect. So if this is Hyundai's aftersale experience for an entry level car customer I can see why it works.

Oddly enough as somebody who is not into Korean cars, I've added the 2020 Creta to my shortlist just to see if I get the same experience in my hometown or if the experience is limited to Bangalore.

Last edited by GTO : 19th May 2020 at 09:58. Reason: Link to review :)
Nithesh_M is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks