Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2019, 04:22   #76
BHPian

Re: 7th-gen BMW 3-Series launch by mid-2019 EDIT : Now launched at Rs. 41.40 lakhs

I saw/read many reviews of the g20, but can't get over the rear design: looks very lexus/Hyundai for my liking. Will try to check it out in real life to see if it makes a difference
Old 9th October 2019, 14:06   #77
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 7th-gen BMW 3-Series launch by mid-2019 EDIT : Now launched at Rs. 41.40 lakhs

BMW 3 Series Euro NCAP Tested,

7th-gen BMW 3-Series launch by mid-2019 EDIT : Now launched at Rs. 41.40 lakhs-b.jpg

7th-gen BMW 3-Series launch by mid-2019 EDIT : Now launched at Rs. 41.40 lakhs-q.jpg

Source:Euro NCAP

Last edited by volkman10 : 9th October 2019 at 14:08.
volkman10 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th October 2019, 21:20   #78
BHPian

I know it is a fairly new car. However, is anyone aware of any discounts running on the G20(330i) for the Diwali season (Delhi-NCR region)? Last I checked they told me that currently there aren't any discounts but there might be something during the Diwali season.

Last edited by rahul_jo : 9th October 2019 at 21:29.
Old 9th October 2019, 21:38   #79
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_jo View Post
any discounts running on the G20(330i) for the Diwali season (Delhi-NCR region)?
The best will be to walk in with the check book. Mostly the dealership gets 6-7 % plus holdback at the end of Year. If they can share 3-4 % you should be ok. Remember the High discounts that we usually see on BMW cars are due to special offers from manufacturers, no dealer will have such margins without manufacturer support. That's the reason you will never see a crazy discount on a One & Half Crore Land Cruiser

If your running is not more, opt for 360 degree program. So even if the discounts increase later (which will in all probability) your losses will be low as you will get an assured value based on your current purchase price.
Turbanator is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 14th October 2019, 19:30   #80
BHPian

Any plans for BMW to launch the 340i in India and perhaps may be next year?

Considering Audi has the S4 and Mercedes with the C43 AMG, I think BMW should launch their M40i 3er.
Old 15th December 2019, 09:16   #81
BHPian

The design looks so clean and uncluttered. But the price tag is stratospheric.
Old 23rd December 2019, 18:02   #82
BHPian

I booked myself a 330i yesterday, which is to be delivered in the next 10-12 days as per the dealership. I was in the market for a BS6 Sedan to replace my 2012 1.8 Laura TSI, with a 40-45 lakh budget and the only options were the 330i and the C-Class 220ds (there just aren't many BS6 vehicles around). I prefer BMW because of their DNA while as a brand, nothing comes close to Mercedes-Benz in that segment. I have a preference for performance petrols and it was the 330i which won. I also considered the X3 as an option, but for our smallish family and my personal preference the X3 was again not considered. Looking forward to the delivery. Current BMW and / or G20 owners, please let me know if there are things I should be careful before and while delivery outside of the PDI.

BTW Mods, when will be see an official review on team-bhp?
animeshb is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2019, 18:08   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeshb View Post
I booked myself a 330i yesterday, which is to be delivered in the next 10-12 days as per the dealership. I was in the market for a BS6 Sedan to replace my 2012 1.8 Laura TSI, with a 40-45 lakh budget and the only options were the 330i and the C-Class 220ds (there just aren't many BS6 vehicles around). I prefer BMW because of their DNA while as a brand, nothing comes close to Mercedes-Benz in that segment. I have a preference for performance petrols and it was the 330i which won. I also considered the X3 as an option, but for our smallish family and my personal preference the X3 was again not considered. Looking forward to the delivery. Current BMW and / or G20 owners, please let me know if there are things I should be careful before and while delivery outside of the PDI.

BTW Mods, when will be see an official review on team-bhp?
Please can you share the deal you got and the city you booked the car.
Old 23rd December 2019, 22:08   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirthankard77 View Post
Please can you share the deal you got and the city you booked the car.
PMed you the discounts that I got. The city is Gurgaon.
animeshb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th December 2019, 02:38   #85
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
PMed you the discounts that I got. The city is Gurgaon.
Better to share deals here directly so it can help others too. It doesn’t in anyway jeopardise your deal since you deal has been closed. Infact it helps a brand/dealer sell more as discounted price would lure other readers.
Sahil is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th December 2019, 17:54   #86
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Better to share deals here directly so it can help others too. It doesn’t in anyway jeopardise your deal since you deal has been closed. Infact it helps a brand/dealer sell more as discounted price would lure other readers.
Appreciate your point, though I am not worried about my deal getting jeopardised - I was requested to not share publicly and I gave my word.

Happy to share over PM. Overall I would say there is 4-6 lakhs of discount in the offing and it depends on which dealer, how desperate, where are they with respect to their targets, etc. Anything in this range would be a very good deal on a fairly new model overall.

Also, a couple of negotiation tips from my side:
1. Take a buddy with you - it's always good to negotiate as a duo instead of just one person.
2. Go in there early evening, and declare upfront that you are there to make it work.
3. You will never reach the final price in one go however hard you try. So take it slowly and don't be in a hurry.
animeshb is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th December 2019, 19:19   #87
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Appreciate your point, though I am not worried about my deal getting jeopardised - I was requested to not share publicly and I gave my word.

Happy to share over PM. Overall I would say there is 4-6 lakhs of discount in the offing and it depends on which dealer, how desperate, where are they with respect to their targets, etc. Anything in this range would be a very good deal on a fairly new model overall.

Also, a couple of negotiation tips from my side:
1. Take a buddy with you - it's always good to negotiate as a duo instead of just one person.
2. Go in there early evening, and declare upfront that you are there to make it work.
3. You will never reach the final price in one go however hard you try. So take it slowly and don't be in a hurry.
That's an excellent discount on a newly launched BS-VI luxury petrol. Wish you all the best. What color is it please?

@tirtankard77: let us know the BLR offers? Unlike GGN/DEL, the BLR dealers think it's a privilege for customers to be allowed to walk into their showrooms.
Old 26th December 2019, 19:22   #88
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Also, a couple of negotiation tips from my side.
Now take one-two tips from me too
Firstly, dealers always make you give them their word on public sharing just to make you feel that you have got by far the best deal as a special case. It’s part of their deal closing tactic for a feel good factor with the client.
Secondly, going morning evening etc doesn’t matter. Infact I’ve never gone to the showroom. Best time to negotiate a sweet deal is last few days of the month. Infact, the best time of the year is this week because it’s month end and year end!
Sahil is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 26th December 2019, 20:57   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
That's an excellent discount on a newly launched BS-VI luxury petrol. Wish you all the best. What color is it please?
Thanks itwasntme, It's in Blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Now take one-two tips from me too
Firstly, dealers always make you give them their word on public sharing just to make you feel that you have got by far the best deal as a special case. It’s part of their deal closing tactic for a feel good factor with the client.
Secondly, going morning evening etc doesn’t matter. Infact I’ve never gone to the showroom. Best time to negotiate a sweet deal is last few days of the month. Infact, the best time of the year is this week because it’s month end and year end!
Appreciate your inputs, I have no more tips
animeshb is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th December 2019, 21:26   #90
Team-BHP Support

^^
Currently, you can get a flat 6 lac off on 3 series if you go with BMW finance. Even ROI is 7,9%. Maybe a lac more when it’s time to sign the check.
Turbanator is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks