Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2019, 22:01   #241
BHPian

Re: Ford Figo Sports Edition : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figo'dd View Post
Thanks joe! I shall post the pictures of the car shortly. I'm eagerly waiting for the official teambhp review for the figo facelift. I'm sure this dilemma around the economy mode will be covered. BTW hoe many kms have you clocked so far? Any niggles?
Yeah, Syed. even I'm also eagerly waiting for this Figo to be reviewed by Team-BHP to know all quirks and features of the car.

my car only ran around 120kms and no niggles so far, I've been busy this week with work and will be taking it out for a spin this weekend. will let you know soon if I find something interesting. I feel like the built-in navigation in the is too slow and Ford could have improved the audio quality of speakers by adding tweeters as I love listening to vocals in clarity. also searching whether we can swap the Fly-Audio with Sync3 from FreeStyle or Aspire.

did you remove the protective film came along with the touchscreen? and also I've spotted four stickers stating 'peel here' in all four wheels. do you what does that mean?

Thanks,
Joseph.
Old 2nd May 2019, 23:33   #242

Mod Note: There are several spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the forum experience for other readers. Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use a spell-checker.

Last edited by GTO : 3rd May 2019 at 08:25.
Figo'dd is offline   Received Infraction
Old 9th May 2019, 17:57   #243
Senior - BHPian

Re: Scoop! Ford Figo facelift spotted. EDIT: Launched @ Rs. 5.15 lakhs

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post4504038 (2018 Ford Aspire Facelift : Official Review)

The Aspire facelift had an added rubber beading on the inside of the rear doors as noted in the above post. This was for improving the NVH.

Sadly, it has not been added to the Figo.
Scoop! Ford Figo facelift spotted. EDIT: Launched @ Rs. 5.15 lakhs-img_20190319_163339.jpg

BTW, I'm not sure if this facelift will even get an Official Review. Sadly, the car is not selling well either. I still feel that if Ford introduces automatics in all variants (even with the 1.2 lt), there's still some hope for it.
samaspire is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 9th May 2019, 18:14   #244
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
....Sadly, the car is not selling well either...
Ford is doing virtually nothing to ensure it does.

No marketing push, compromised variant/equipment levels and supply constraints.

There's decent demand for the AT, but the chances of getting a unicorn (or a flying pig if you want to avoid Bangalore traffic) are probably higher.

P.S. There's nothing to review to be honest, this one's in same category as one of Maruti's sticker jobs. Great diesel motor (retained), decent new petrol (already reviewed in the twin), literally the same car except a couple cosmetic bits. That's about it.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 9th May 2019 at 18:18.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2019, 01:09   #245
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
PowerDrift Video Review
"Torchbearer of a bygone era"

Superbly summed it.

A rare combination - passion permitted to supercede a positive review; rare combination just like the car - shattering performance with commendable fuel efficiency; should have been the rarest case that such a car that didn't cut the mustard. Sigh!

Gives me an itch though..

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 3rd June 2019 at 05:56. Reason: Removing YouTube URL from the quoted post (repetition). Thanks.
Old 4th June 2019, 09:24   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_lightspeed View Post
Yeah, Syed. even I'm also eagerly waiting for this Figo to be reviewed by Team-BHP to know all quirks and features of the car.

my car only ran around 120kms and no niggles so far, I've been busy this week with work and will be taking it out for a spin this weekend. will let you know soon if I find something interesting. I feel like the built-in navigation in the is too slow and Ford could have improved the audio quality of speakers by adding tweeters as I love listening to vocals in clarity. also searching whether we can swap the Fly-Audio with Sync3 from FreeStyle or Aspire.

did you remove the protective film came along with the touchscreen? and also I've spotted four stickers stating 'peel here' in all four wheels. do you what does that mean?

Thanks,
Joseph.
Hey Joseph,

How many miles has your figo munched so far? Any niggles?

Mod Note : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further. Request to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

PS: The post clearly mentions that he has driven 120 kms and with no niggles so far and yet you ask the question.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 4th June 2019 at 09:37. Reason: see mod note
Old 4th June 2019, 10:55   #247
BHPian

Any reviews of the Figo Automatic variant?
Old 4th June 2019, 14:09   #248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselritzer View Post
Any reviews of the Figo Automatic variant?
I haven't seen any yet, been looking out for one as well.

Mod Note: Our Figo Facelift Review has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Last edited by Aditya : 5th June 2019 at 11:36.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed