Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2019, 13:07   #91
BHPian

Re: Rumour: FCA will be discontinuing the Fiat brand in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
As far I am getting an awesome service and spares available for my Tjet
Hi, would you mind sharing where you get your T-jet serviced? Just want to know good service center.
Old 5th April 2019, 16:18   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redCherry View Post
Hi, would you mind sharing where you get your T-jet serviced? Just want to know good service center.

Vroom Pointe
Plot A101, Khairane MIDC, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Industrial Area, Pawne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400710

I stay in Mumbai just to clarify. I hear vecto motos in BLR is ok ok in terms of service.

Last edited by sajands : 5th April 2019 at 16:19.
Old 7th April 2019, 22:09   #93
BHPian

I get my Fiat Linea serviced at KRITHI CAR CARE
https://www.krithicarcare.com/contact

I have got my clutch replacement and 45000 KM's service done here and I am very satisfied with the workmanship, attention to detail and cost effectiveness.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 18th June 2019 at 18:13. Reason: Corrected website name as per URL. Thanks.
The Observer is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 11:45   #94
h14
BHPian

For the worried folks out there, here is some news.

Quote:
Fiat Chrysler Auto is in the process of expanding its India business and it recently opened its 82nd point of sale in India. At present, FCA has its presence in 70 cities and town in India which include all-brand showrooms that sell Jeep, Fiat and Abarth vehicles along with Jeep Connect showrooms, which are premium retail outlets that cater to potential customers in satellite cities and towns. The company recently inaugurated two all-brand showrooms in Bengaluru along with a new all-brand showroom in Panjim, Goa along with two new Jeep Connect showrooms in Ajmer, Rajasthan and Patiala, Punjab. Along with sales points, Jeep is also increasing its after sales touch points in India. At present, the company has 84 Mopar (mobility and parts) workshops.
Source

Last edited by h14 : 11th April 2019 at 11:54.
h14 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th June 2019, 18:29   #95
Senior - BHPian

New tagline...

Just an attempt at humor :-(

If one were to go by the news of mergers, discontinued models and production scale-downs wrt FIAT, there could come a day when they can adopt the following tagline -

"We also make cars ....."
vrprabhu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th June 2019, 03:57   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redCherry View Post
Vecto motors got or getting closed for good. Our car was one of the last to be serviced as they were saying.
arighna.dutta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th June 2019, 13:04   #97
Team-BHP Support

From the horse's mouth - Rumours can be laid to rest now. Kevin Flynn in an interview with ACI -

Quote:
The current (FIAT) models, let's be honest, were quite late in their life cycle. And actually, the demand to physically then engineer those products or engines to run on BS6 was going to take a significant investment. The business model just doesn't work.
However, he clarifies that FIAT owners will be taken care of -

Quote:
Ironically, we just invested heavily in a far bigger warehouse, we are really investing in parts stock. We are more than sorted.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 10th July 2019, 17:31   #98
BANNED

I was bemoaning that FCA closed the nearest authorised service centre to my house, leaving me to choose between one 25 km away and a third-party shop, but they have now opened one hardly 2km from my place. Expert Spanners (OMR, Chennai), an existing multi-brand workshop, is now an ASC for Fiat. Maybe that will be their model for servicing existing Fiat cars (ie, authorising existing workshops and making spares available), and maybe they'll bring back the brand one day.

Last edited by rsidd : 10th July 2019 at 17:33.
Old 31st July 2019, 17:13   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arighna.dutta View Post
Vecto motors got or getting closed for good. Our car was one of the last to be serviced as they were saying.
Vecto Motors, Hosur Road, Bangalore is already closed. I got an email form the MD of Prerana Motors (Vecto is a group company of Prerana Motors (Tata Motors Dealership)) regarding the same.

Quote:
"Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you ! Firstly , I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you for your support and business to Vecto motors all these years.

It’s with a heavy heart that we would like to inform you of the closure of service and sales business of Fiat.

Over the years, we have had the good fortune of associating with many wonderful customers who, despite many short comings form our side, availed of our services which helped us to sustain our business. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience we might have caused during your association with Vecto Motors.

Vecto is a group company of Prerana Motors (Tata Motors Dealership) if you choose to buy or experience any of Tata Motor products, we would be delighted to continue our relationship and extend an additional benefit over and above any retail scheme that exists for the month.

Please do reach out to Sudeep-9108552577 or mail to sudeepshetty@pcd.preranamotors.com. Our website preranamotors.com has all the information of products and service.

Thanks so much for your patronage .

Warm regards,
Premanand Shenoy

Managing Director"

Last edited by Jaggu : 31st July 2019 at 17:31. Reason: Adding quotes for quoted text and reducing para breaks for readability.
Old 31st July 2019, 19:18   #100
BHPian

Damn! Where do I get my Fiat serviced now that Vecto has closed ?
Old 31st July 2019, 19:25   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS2024 View Post
Damn! Where do I get my Fiat serviced now that Vecto has closed ?
MPS/PPS Fiat on Hosur road. Major chunk of Vecto is there. They service Fiat/Abarth/Jeep.
Old 31st July 2019, 19:58   #102
BHPian

Yes. PPS motors is the next best option in Hosur Road.
Old 1st March 2020, 19:56   #103
BHPian

The news about Fiat discontinuing Linea and Punto is 1 year old now, when are we going to hear about the next Fiat line up?

Isn't it time to announce the Tipo and Argo?

Is the Ranjangaon plant so full of production with Compass doing less than 1000 units per month and the MJD already given a goodbye, that these models can't be produced there?

Come on Fiat, the loyalists have had enough of a break.
Old 1st March 2020, 20:21   #104
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuldagap View Post
--

Isn't it time to announce the Tipo and Argo?

--:
No Fiat products, planned for India are JEEP S/CUV's.
Old 1st March 2020, 21:05   #105
BHPian

A car with a FIAT brand name shall not be successful in India, even if it has the best technology, milage, ASS etc. If FIAT cars have to succeed in India, they shall have to use another brand name from the FCA, PSA stable.

Regards,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks