Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2007, 19:06   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Hmm..If the premium German marques can bring their best diesels here...
Gimme an 'A'. Gimme a 'U'. Gimme a...

You get the drift
Old 10th August 2007, 20:16   #62
Senior - BHPian

Honda is here to make money, there reason for 5000kms service is totally absymal stupidity. Its a way of making money by getting them serviced so soon. I had a NHC before and i can tell you that if i didnot service it for 10000kms also nothing would happen. Honda builds good engines, i agree but as far as diesels are concerned Fiat is the best and the pioneer in Diesel techno. And think about it black smoke or not, petrol cars also emit white smoke which is equally harmful.

Today Honda is trying to speak smartly no diesel in India, Fuel Quality and all, believe you me, let the 1.3 DDIS 90BHP SX4 come, it wont be 2010, but end 2008, Honda would have got a diesel here.

About the service thing its all crap, all a way of making money, heck even Merc's have service in 10k intervals and none of they break down.
Old 11th August 2007, 00:28   #63
BANNED

hey guys,,its a lame excuse for honda to not bring in the diesel engines, as all their pertrol cars are selling really well. we are getting the latest technology diesel engines and they are running well on the indian diesel
honda will start bringing their diesel engines when there sales would start dropping.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks