Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2019, 12:03   #1
Senior - BHPian

Mahindra genuine spare parts to be sold online

Mahindra genuine space parts will now be available online on M2ALL.com, which is the official Mahindra Group e-store. Owners from 20 cities can place their orders online and get spare parts delivered to their doorstep. According to Mahindra, easy availability of genuine spare parts is expected to curb the sale of counterfeit parts.

Mahindra genuine spare parts to be sold online-mahindra-spares.jpg

Customers can search for parts based on keywords or part numbers. The website has a picture catalogue of parts and product pages with a brief description of the part, the part number, price and vehicle / variant compatibility. Over 1,000 commonly purchased parts are already listed on the website. The parts catalogue will be regularly updated as per customer requirements.

Mahindra also offers warranty on spare parts sold online. Customers would also be able to interact with support that is available 24x7 over chat, email and phone.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 27th March 2019, 14:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mahindra genuine spare parts to be sold online

m2all has been around for a long time (February 2015) and has been selling accessories and parts online since then.
hserus is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th March 2019, 07:58   #3
BHPian

Why other manufacturers are not considering to sell their authorized parts online! People will definitely go for the OEM products instead of duplicates that are available in the market.
saratjyo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th April 2019, 07:57   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saratjyo View Post
Why other manufacturers are not considering to sell their authorized parts online! People will definitely go for the OEM products instead of duplicates that are available in the market.
https://www.toyotapartsconnect.in/ for example. And there is always Boodmo.
Old 5th August 2019, 17:35   #5
BHPian

Hey guys is it safe to purchase spare parts from M2ALL.com? Has anyone purchased anything from the website recently. I am looking to purchase left Hand side front shock absorber and wiper blades for my XUV from there.
Old 5th August 2019, 18:17   #6
Senior - BHPian

I havn't bought parts but bought a XUV scale model and yesterday ordered a set of footmats for my XUV.

The updates and dispatch are not lightning fast but I am satisfied with the sole experience I had with them.

I recently checked the site for Stone guard assembly, the price on the site was cheaper than what I was quoted by the A.S.S. There are offers also there like discount coupons etc.
BANDHAV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2019, 20:55   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Mahindra genuine space parts will now be available online on M2ALL.com, which is the official Mahindra Group e-store.
Thanks for information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
m2all has been around for a long time (February 2015) and has been selling accessories and parts online since then.
But nobody was aware of that, except a few. This post will definitely help people like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saratjyo View Post
Yes,that would be great. But i don't think those in the authorized service center will be liking the idea of cheaper OEM parts online. So lets wait and see.
Old 5th August 2019, 21:39   #8
BHPian

Way to go Mahindra. (Even if i am 3 years late to congratulate)

And here at the other end of spectrum, cant even source the part from ASC unless you carry out service there. ( yes, I am looking at you Nissan/Renault)
Old 5th August 2019, 21:44   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by india008 View Post
Thanks for information.

But nobody was aware of that, except a few. This post will definitely help people like me.

Yes,that would be great. But i don't think those in the authorized service center will be liking the idea of cheaper OEM parts online. So lets wait and see.
M2all delivery is hit and miss and needs follow up repeatedly with their customer service team. However they have all of Mahindra’s parts inventory in stock even hard to get locally stuff like a gear lock.
Old 16th August 2019, 16:31   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
yesterday ordered a set of footmats for my XUV.

The updates and dispatch are not lightning fast but I am satisfied with the sole experience I had with them.
The Mats are yet to be delivered. 11 Days. Though I was okay with relatively slow response but now this beyond my level of patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
M2all delivery is hit and miss and needs follow up repeatedly with their customer service team. However they have all of Mahindra’s parts inventory in stock even hard to get locally stuff like a gear lock.
I can confirm this now. In today's era of blistering fast deliveries in case of online purchases, M2all seems to be operating at stone age's speed
Old 16th August 2019, 20:39   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
The Mats are yet to be delivered. 11 Days. Though I was okay with relatively slow response but now this beyond my level of patience.

I can confirm this now. In today's era of blistering fast deliveries in case of online purchases, M2all seems to be operating at stone age's speed
Ah that is frustrating. Looks like stock shortage/logistic issue somewhere perhaps due to excess rains?

I have an exactly reciprocal experience. I ordered a THAR and an XUV5OO scale model (they are superb and must have for those who like scale models). Got them quite fast in 3 days. That too with the average courier service - DTDC. Nothing fancy like FedEx. Just 2 weeks back. Although, the tracking link provided didn't really work I agree.

I am really impressed by this m2All initiative from Mahindra. Makes them stand apart from others who are quite ignorant about online sales and merchandise. These little things really improve customer experience. Let's hope you get your parts delivered soon and Mahindra fixes these lapses in a robust manner.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks