Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2019, 21:28   #1
Senior - BHPian

Audi Q7 and A4 Lifestyle Editions launched

Audi has launched Lifestyle Editions of the Q7 and A4 priced from Rs. 75,82,100 and Rs. 43,09,000 (ex-showroom) respectively.

Audi Q7 and A4 Lifestyle Editions launched-audi-a4_luxury-edition.jpg

The Audi Q7 and A4 Lifestyle Editions come equipped with a twin screen rear seat entertainment package. It includes 10-inch screens with a resolution of 1200 x 800 and 16 GB of internal memory. It can be operated via a smartphone app that is available on Android and iOS platforms. Both cars get puddle lights that project the quattro and Audi logos in the Q7 and A4 respectively.

Audi Q7 and A4 Lifestyle Editions launched-audi-q7_luxury-edition.jpg

The Audi Q7 Lifestyle Edition gets added features like stainless steel side running boards with anti-slip strips and a maximum load capacity of 150 kg each. It comes with the Espresso Mobil portable coffee machine and Audi Cool Box. The A4 Lifestyle Edition comes with smoked LED tail lights, a tail gate spoiler and stainless steel pedals.

Audi Q7 and A4 Lifestyle Editions launched-audicoolbox.jpg

The Audi Q7 is available with a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder petrol engine that produces 248 BHP and 370 Nm of torque and a 3.0-litre, V6 diesel that puts out 245 BHP and 600 Nm of torque. Both engines are paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission. The A4 is offered with a 1.4-litre, 4-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine that makes 148 BHP and 250 Nm of torque and a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder diesel that puts out 188 BHP and 400 Nm. A 7-speed automatic transmission comes standard on the A4.

Audi Q7 and A4 Lifestyle Editions launched-entry-exit-lights.jpg

Audi Q7 and A4 Lifestyle Editions launched-espresso-mobil.jpg

Audi Q7 and A4 Lifestyle Editions launched-rearseatent.jpg

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 24th April 2019, 22:21   #2
BHPian

Re: Audi Q7 and A4 Lifestyle Editions launched

Seems like VAG is hell bent on not launching anything new in India. There are stop-gap solutions across their brands and even essential products like the A6 are not finding priority. These so called 'editions' are nothing but just a means to publish new brochures. I doubt it will boost any sales looking at the condition of Audi in India.

Cheers!
porsche_guy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th April 2019, 04:56   #3
BHPian

Hahaha. Now I have seen it all. Cant stop laughing after reading that a portable coffee maker is being offered along with the car. I mean, nothing wrong if you have a coffee maker being offered, but the way they have projected the whole thing is like being so so desperate. The marketing head must have worked in a fmcg company prior to have taken this role ;-)
isldhn is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th April 2019, 11:05   #4
BHPian

So to put things into perspective:
BMW: Lets' bring in the new 3 series to India ASAP as there is potential in the market

Merc: Our C Class was lapped well so lets not hesitate to bring in the facelift (which they did)

Audi: Hmm..A4 has a puny engine and a real soulless drive. Idea!! Since the entire country is focused on hot beverages and is doing "charcha" on the same let's innovate and take the concept further by putting in a fancy kettle of coffee in ours. That definitely is gonna sell like hot cakes (with the in-car coffee of course).
docprashant is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th August 2019, 20:33   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by docprashant View Post
So to put things into perspective:
Audi: Hmm..A4 has a puny engine and a real soulless drive. Idea!! Since the entire country is focused on hot beverages and is doing "charcha" on the same let's innovate and take the concept further by putting in a fancy kettle of coffee in ours. That definitely is gonna sell like hot cakes (with the in-car coffee of course).

Don't know about the Coffee maker, however, the 2.0 litre engine is not puny . I have been driving the same for a year plus now and it was never lacking. The beauty is the mated gearbox. This has been the case when the car was well-loaded with 4 adults, 3 children and few suitcases.
anupgangwar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th August 2019, 23:06   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupgangwar View Post
Don't know about the Coffee maker, however, the 2.0 litre engine is not puny . I have been driving the same for a year plus now and it was never lacking. The beauty is the mated gearbox. This has been the case when the car was well-loaded with 4 adults, 3 children and few suitcases.
Think prashant is referring to the petrol engine. Having a 1.4 litre engine in A4 is nothing short of a cruel joke played to Indian public. No wonder Audi is struggling in sales.
Old 9th August 2019, 23:11   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanhunt123 View Post
Think prashant is referring to the petrol engine. Having a 1.4 litre engine in A4 is nothing short of a cruel joke played to Indian public. No wonder Audi is struggling in sales.

My bad, he mentions A4. The 2 litre on Q7 has been slammed so many times, that I just missed the A4 at the beginning of the sentence.
Old 12th August 2019, 11:13   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupgangwar View Post
No disrespect to the 2.0 mate. As pointed out in a separate post was thinking about the 1.4 Petrol which is a heartbreak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanhunt123 View Post
Absolutely mate!! Audi is not short of engine options, but the 1.4 has ensured people stay away from the A4 petrol.

Last edited by moralfibre : 12th August 2019 at 13:29. Reason: Back to back posts.
docprashant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2019, 13:56   #9
BHPian

I don't know if it's appropriate or relevant but just saw this meme and couldn't control myself from sharing it.

Audi Q7 and A4 Lifestyle Editions launched-img_20191001_134836_063.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks