Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2007, 20:04   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys do u find 18-20 L tag is correct for CRV??? I always feel it to be overpriced....

Cheers
NeoOnWheels
Palio 1.2 Sport
Old 30th January 2007, 21:04   #17
Senior - BHPian

As with the Civic, I would prefer the head lights and tail lights to be in line with the design of the Civic in USA. The head light of the Civic in US looks much sharper and sleek in appearance than that of its Indian sibling. The same goes for the tail lights too.
Old 1st February 2007, 01:08   #18
BHPian

Actually i like the asian civic much more...but the coupe version in the us is best. God i wish the si was here. 200 hp of vtec power!...starting to miss my 6 and tsx back in the states
Old 3rd February 2007, 00:54   #19
Senior - BHPian

I think they are making external changes as well

I just saw a white Honda City ZX with slightly revised taillamps. they looked a Bit more sporty and were original company fitment.
Old 18th February 2007, 21:35   #20
Senior - BHPian

The compact car will be preceded by the introduction of a new City sedan in 2008. The company expects to sell 60,000 units of the new vehicle a year, said the suppliers, who wished to remain unnamed. The City is the highest selling sedan in India at 40,000 cars a year.

Source:Honda too plans compact car for India in 2009 : HindustanTimes.com
Old 19th February 2007, 04:50   #21
BHPian

Honda should launch the 4dr Civic Si in India, just like they recently launched in the US market. I believe there are a lot of fast car enthusiasts in India and there is a market for these type of fast sedans here. Mistsubishi shouldnt waste any time in launching the EVO here and GM should bring in the Suburu WRX Sti without a doubt. Just watch the response these cars will get.
Old 31st August 2007, 11:20   #22
Senior - BHPian

Once again thanks to team-bhp ,I was prepared well in advance and did not loose out,bhpians had put forward this well in advance so was prepared for this bit and could go ahead with a car choice appropriately,

Honda india is planning to launch a new variant priced above the gxi and below the vtec and plan to give it airbags+abs+integrated stereo.
Mostly the vtec too will now come with these options,but it remains to be seen if this new variant comes with the 100 bhp engine.Variant to be launched in september and then all new platform based car next year[first predicted by our bhpian N_C].Don't know what extra feature the exi and gxi variant's will get[mostly nothing significant] but will still give Maruti sx4 the pricing advantage and guess what the Logan is taking away NHC sales is what this paper claims,

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/2324824.cms

Ps:New lancer next year,again came to know of it first through team-bhp a while back.Also expected is a facelifted fiesta next year apart from the others.

Last edited by rahul_intlad : 31st August 2007 at 11:24.
Old 31st August 2007, 12:01   #23
BHPian

At last Honda is forced to provide safety features in NHC. Good job MUL!!

Its interesting to see who is long term winner, the SX4 or new NHC?
Old 31st August 2007, 12:07   #24
Senior - BHPian

So much for the Honda chief in India categorically negating ACI's first report of these possible upgrades.
Old 1st September 2007, 13:05   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
So much for the Honda chief in India categorically negating ACI's first report of these possible upgrades.
Nothing suprising about that,Pretty much the way honda,toyota function.
Old 1st September 2007, 18:05   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_intlad View Post

Honda india is planning to launch a new variant priced above the gxi and below the vtec and plan to give it airbags+abs+integrated stereo.
Mostly the vtec too will now come with these options,but it remains to be seen if this new variant comes with the 100 bhp engine.
I read about this in one of the magazines - The prices of all variants with safety features would go up by Rs.30,000/-.
Old 2nd September 2007, 11:00   #27
Senior - BHPian

i like this

'It will not be from our existing models. Our plans are to provide the latest global technology models,'' Mr Takedagawa said earlier this month."

does this mean what we were having from honda were outdated models? my guess is as good as yours
Old 2nd September 2007, 11:36   #28
BHPian

might be highly priced I think, like the ford feista
Old 3rd September 2007, 23:25   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr_zen View Post
As with the Civic, I would prefer the head lights and tail lights to be in line with the design of the Civic in USA. The head light of the Civic in US looks much sharper and sleek in appearance than that of its Indian sibling. The same goes for the tail lights too.

i agree wid u totally.

i have seen a usdm (usa. domestic market) civic in mumbai a cpl of times
its white in color. and i think it is the si. version. it has consulate number plates. looks very sharp and much more sporty than the indian version.
its pure american version. ie. LHD and the licence plate space is much smaller. and it also has 16 inch alloy wheels like the ones in si.
Old 4th September 2007, 01:12   #30
BHPian

Even if the current NHC is equipped with ABS/Airbag, ground clearance will still be an issue. May be upgrading the wheel size might help with little compromise in the FE.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks