Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2019, 12:06   #1
Senior - BHPian

Thailand: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport facelift spied

Images of the updated Mitsubishi Pajero Sport facelift have surfaced online. The SUV was spotted in Thailand.

Thailand: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport facelift spied-mitsubishipajerosport1a52a.jpg

According to the spy images, the updated Pajero Sport is likely to get a 3-slat chrome grille and a split headlamp setup. It has a large air dam with C-shaped chrome inserts on either side and a silver skid plate. At the rear, it has revised tail lamp clusters and a new bumper with a silver skid plate. It also gets new 6-spoke alloy wheels, a rear spoiler and roof rails.

Thailand: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport facelift spied-mitsubishipajerosport20238.jpg

On the inside, the Pajero Sport facelift gets black interiors with silver inserts and an infotainment screen in the centre. It appears to have a new climate control module and gets a new digital instrument cluster.

Thailand: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport facelift spied-mitsubishipajerosport3cf9d.jpg

In India, the present generation Pajero Sport is offered with a 2.5-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine that produces 176 BHP @ 4,000 rpm and 350 Nm @ 1,800-3,500 rpm. It is paired to a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed automatic transmission.

Thailand: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport facelift spied-2019mitsubishipajerosportvideoteaser4850x85d755.jpg

Source: Jalopy car Thailand / Facebook

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 24th July 2019 at 12:10.
TusharK is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th July 2019, 17:47   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Thailand: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport facelift spied

Wow, the front is sharp! Lots of inspiration from Toyota, it seems. The rear is "different" and I think they have shortened the red strip of the tail-lamp now. Would say they succeeded as it does stand out in the sea of cars today.

Here's the pre-facelift:
Thailand: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport facelift spied-1920px2017_mitsubishi_pajero_sport_qe_gls_wagon_20180806_01.jpg

Thailand: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport facelift spied-1920px2017_mitsubishi_pajero_sport_qe_gls_wagon_20180806_02.jpg
Source
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2019, 19:47   #3
BHPian

Is it just me or does the front look like a fortuner on stilts & the rear ertiga-meets-aria ish?
superbad is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th July 2019, 19:28   #4
BHPian

I guess I'll just say it straight up - the rear end looks weird!

It looks like a grown up Aria!

The front looks great.

I agree. It gives a fortuner/ertiga feel. But if there is one thing Mitsubishi knows is making vehicles that can't be beaten off the road.

Let's see if this one makes it to India soon with a bs6 engine
Old 4th November 2019, 09:33   #5
BHPian

Had this for 5 days in Krabi. Booked from ThaiCarRentals on self drive. The ride is really sorted, considering the size. Body roll is limited, handled the twisty roads of Krabi (Going towards Tubkaek beach) quite well. Ample space and mighty nice interiors (anything on black, is good). A replacement of the XUV W-10 AWD, in a year? Definitely yes (the 4x4).
me_sid is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2019, 11:40   #6
BHPian

Same. Drove it for a week in Krabi and Phuket last new year's. Was impressed with it. I don't like the front facelift tbh.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks