Team-BHP - Skoda Service in Pune or go to a private one ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Skoda Service in Pune or go to a private one ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/21268-skoda-service-pune-go-private-one.html)

Hi Bhpians,
My skoda is due for its 3rd service and I just wanted to know if any of the 2 Pune ie. Assent Auto and Acumen Motors. I have read it is better to go to a private person and get it maintained there, since I have no more free service I dont mind going outside to someone else, can someone please recommend somoene who can maintain my skoda for me...thank you.

If your Car is still under warranty it would be better to continue useing a Skoda dealer , else they could refuse to honor your warranty , should anything go wrong with your car.. that is provided your car is still within warranty..

Quote:

Originally Posted by rchimni (Post 372376)
If your Car is still under warranty it would be better to continue useing a Skoda dealer , else they could refuse to honor your warranty , should anything go wrong with your car.. that is provided your car is still within warranty..

Nope its a year and a half old and when I got it it was under one year warranty. so no more warranty on my TPI.

Also, anyone knows where can I get my K&N cleaned in Pune....
Thank you...

K&N can be cleaned at Darshan Tyres on FC Road.

I would suggest you to stick to the dealer for servicing your car.

I recommend the dealer. Because they hook up your car to a computer which then diagnoses the engine, brakes, et al for any faults. I do not think any private garage in India will have access to Skoda diagnostic software. Don't know which of the two dealers you mentioned, is better, as do not live in Pune.

It's good that you have your car serviced with the Dealer only. I know the bills are high, yet... You will have peace of mind...

Jai

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomi (Post 372596)
I recommend the dealer. Because they hook up your car to a computer which then diagnoses the engine, brakes, et al for any faults. I do not think any private garage in India will have access to Skoda diagnostic software. .

You are sadly mistakened if you think people dont have VAG diagnoatics software.. There are many who have it.. I would recommend Bhoomi Motor Co. on east street opposite Victory theatre.. The contact person is Mr. Ajaz Sayed. He is extremely good.. I do all my cars there which are out of warranty..
Cheers

Can some one please suggest a similar workshop in Delhi/NCR coz everytime I visit them for service, the feeling of getting ripped off remains!:mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 (Post 373816)
You are sadly mistakened if you think people dont have VAG diagnoatics software.. There are many who have it.. I would recommend Bhoomi Motor Co. on east street opposite Victory theatre.. The contact person is Mr. Ajaz Sayed. He is extremely good.. I do all my cars there which are out of warranty..
Cheers

Sorry waking up an old thread,
EVO6 : can you give me his phone number if possible.
I have some issue with my 1.8TPI and would like him to take a look at it.
Whatever you say I am not confident with the Skoda Dealers around the country.

i recently bought a used skoda octavia ambiente 1.9 tdi 2002 from mumbai. the car is fairly in good condition considering its age of 7 years and being used in mumbai. however i want to get my car diagnosed for all faults and the parts that need to be replaced. i need to put new head lamps as the old ones are not bright enough, the car rattles a lot on bad roads and i need to fix the same and i need to fix several small things. i intend to get the work done in pune from a private person. please suggest some good and reliable person to go for who will not rob me of my hard earned money like the delear would do. i am planning to go to pune next week. someone please suggest.

From distinguished and senior Team-BHP the following names from Pune have emerged as being the most reliable:

1. Tune Up Plus (Baner)

2. Bhoomi Motors (East Street, Camp)

In Mumbai it is:

1. Select Auto - Sunil Shanbaug (Dadar)

I am going to Select Auto, Dadar tomorrow for getting a report on my pre-owned Octavia for the records.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketantendulkar (Post 2613103)
From distinguished and senior Team-BHP the following names from Pune have emerged as being the most reliable:

1. Tune Up Plus (Baner)

2. Bhoomi Motors (East Street, Camp)

You can also check out Velocity Motors in Model colony. They specialize in Skoda.

Sorry if I'm going a little off-topic here, but it's no too off-topic anyway. From what people on this forum have experienced, which service center in Bangalore is most recommended? TAFE or Vinayak?