Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2019, 11:32   #1
Senior - BHPian

Mini Countryman Black Edition launched at Rs. 42.40 lakh

Mini has launched Countryman Black Edition in India. The car is priced at Rs. 42.40 lakh (ex-showroom, India).

Mini Countryman Black Edition launched at Rs. 42.40 lakh-minicountrymanblackeditionindia1.jpg

The Countryman Black Edition is based on the Cooper S John Cooper Works (JCW) inspired variant and comes with several cosmetic updates, including a black grille, JCW carbon fibre finished ORVMs, piano black headlamp and tail light bezels, piano black Countryman badge, bonnet stripes, black roof rails and 18-inch JCW alloy wheels.

Mini Countryman Black Edition launched at Rs. 42.40 lakh-minicountrymanblackeditionindia2.jpg

The Black Edition comes with all-black interiors and additional equipment such as a head-up display, Mini wired package, electric sports seats with memory function, panoramic sunroof, Harman Kardon sound system, JCW steering wheel, JCW aero kit and automatic tail gate.

Countryman Black Edition is powered by a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder, turbocharged petrol engine that produces 189 BHP and 280 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 30th October 2019, 12:12   #2

Re: Mini Countryman Black Edition launched at Rs. 42.40 lakh

Oof. I mean, I can see the positives in this car but at that price point, I just can't see putting the money up.
Kabeer_ts is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks