Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2019, 18:11   #1
Senior - BHPian

Jaguar Land Rover branded clothes & accessories available online

Jaguar Land Rover's merchandise from its Lifestyle Collection is now available online.

Jaguar Land Rover branded clothes & accessories available online-jagmerch.jpg

Jaguar merchandise can be purchased on this website and Land Rover enthusiasts can find the brand's products on this website.

Jaguar Land Rover branded clothes & accessories available online-landrmerch.jpg

The Jaguar Land Rover Lifestyle Collection includes mens and womens clothing like jackets, t-shirts, caps, watches and apparels and books for kids. There are also a variety of travel bags to choose from. Gift items like coffee mugs, phone cases, multi tool, canvas tote bags and designer writing instruments are also available.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 24th December 2019, 18:24   #2
BANNED

Infractions: 0/3 (12)

Very nice merchandising.

The easiest way for any aspirant to get stuck into a brand of his/ her choice is through its accessories. And these accessories can net a solid clean income for the brand as well as enhance its visibility through proliferation.

In particular from these icons here, the ceramic mug and dog bowl with HUE 166 - the reg no of the first iconic Land Rover Series 1, are the nicest. And the choice of pale green shade is an inspired design cue!

Well done Tata!
shankar.balan is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 24th December 2019, 19:29   #3
BHPian

Re: Jaguar Land Rover branded clothes & accessories available online

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
Very nice merchandising.

The easiest way for any aspirant to get stuck into a brand of his/ her choice is through its accessories. And these accessories can net a solid clean income for the brand as well as enhance its visibility through proliferation.

Well done Tata!
Very true! My bedroom looks like a Ferrari exploded inside there. Posters, old images, some of my own clicks adorn the walls. I've got some Ferrari in every nook and corner of my room. Their partnership with Puma has been the source of some great and affordable products. I hope Tata taps into the rich history of these marques and makes some truly special merchandise.

Trivia- Ferrari sells more merchandise than it sells cars.
revsperminute is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th December 2019, 20:35   #4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by revsperminute View Post

Trivia- Ferrari sells more merchandise than it sells cars.
McDonalds is the single largest Toy Retailer in the World. Same difference.
shankar.balan is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 26th December 2019, 10:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Jaguar Land Rover's merchandise from its Lifestyle Collection is now available online.

Attachment 1948770

Jaguar merchandise can be purchased on this website and Land Rover enthusiasts can find the brand's products on this website.

Attachment 1948771

The Jaguar Land Rover Lifestyle Collection includes mens and womens clothing like jackets, t-shirts, caps, watches and apparels and books for kids. There are also a variety of travel bags to choose from. Gift items like coffee mugs, phone cases, multi tool, canvas tote bags and designer writing instruments are also available.

Link to Team-BHP News
Cool merchandise.Good that we easy access to these now.All thanks to TATA
Old 26th December 2019, 11:20   #6
A M
BHPian

A cheaper and sure-shot way to keep the money counters ringing than to update their decade-old ageing products.
Old 26th December 2019, 12:00   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

JLR is really using the digital space well. All their factory stock is available online on me findmeacar.in

This helped me greatly in negotiating the deal for my F-pace last month. The dealers often put pressure of low stock and I was able to wait till genuinely the last petrol car was left in their inventory. Moreover, all your cars specs and exact MFD are easily available. Even though everything was done via the dealer, I had to book the car online with a 10k token amount via my credit card to actually block it.

I hope others follow this step. Digitisation and transparency are the new norms!

Edit : My window shopping resulted in me buying a tote "JAG BAG", it was inexpensive and a fun thing to keep in my jag boot. However, I am surprised the checkout process was confusing. They had me select a dealership closest to me and courier charges were based upon that. Further received a SMS saying your order has been received by Navnit Motors. It should be more seamless and perhaps shipped directly from JLR warehouse.

Last edited by Sahil : 26th December 2019 at 12:29.
Sahil is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th December 2019, 18:35   #8
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
JLR is really using the digital space well. All their factory stock is available online on me They had me select a dealership closest to me and courier charges were based upon that. Further received a SMS saying your order has been received by Navnit Motors. It should be more seamless and perhaps shipped directly from JLR warehouse.
They cannot do that because they aren’t allowed to do “retailing” in India. Hence all their accessories which you order on the website are actually handled through a third party company who does the order management and funnels it across to the nearest dealer to your address and those chaps fulfill it.
Same thing with Mercedes, BMW, Harley Davidson and Audi and all the rest of the big Foreign Car Companies.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed