Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2020, 14:36   #106
BANNED

Re: Innova Crysta BS6 Diesel to come only with 2.4L engine

Any one got New 2.4 automatic Innova Crysta ? how is the performance of the car ? am looking to buy Innova 2.4 AT GX model in a month time.
Old 11th May 2020, 18:44   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by palo View Post
Any one got New 2.4 automatic Innova Crysta ? how is the performance of the car ? am looking to buy Innova 2.4 AT GX model in a month time.
BHPian @audioholic got it, his experiences are posted in the regular official thread for the Crysta

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post4801861 (Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review)
haisaikat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th August 2020, 17:26   #108
Senior - BHPian

Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 2.4L diesel automatic review

Old 8th October 2020, 12:04   #109
BHPian

One genuinely concerning question on Innova as a product. As some one who is planning to get an MPV or SUV, which offers high seating position as against my earlier rides like Accord or City, and offer a comfortable ride.. are my options so limited?

Other than the over priced Innova which costs me 21,80,000 for base model, do I have any other options which are VFM, safe and reliable?

XUV500, Ertiga, Harrier, Scorpio, Creta, Seltos fail in one or the other category. I am not very sure of MG as a brand so, discarded it. I am sitting with a kitty of close to 22L and still feel helpless as to what options i have in the Indian market which suit my needs.

Please provide your thoughts..

Context - I have been car shopping since i landed in Hyderabad after a stint in the US. Would prefer a tall seating vehicle considering my knee and the roads in India. Primarily for a family of 3, who prefer to ride than get a flight or train. Please help..
Old 8th October 2020, 13:32   #110
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquilab28 View Post
One genuinely concerning question on Innova as a product. As some one who is planning to get an MPV or SUV, which offers high seating position as against my earlier rides like Accord or City, and offer a comfortable ride.. are my options so limited?

Other than the over priced Innova which costs me 21,80,000 for base model, do I have any other options which are VFM, safe and reliable?

XUV500, Ertiga, Harrier, Scorpio, Creta, Seltos fail in one or the other category. I am not very sure of MG as a brand so, discarded it. I am sitting with a kitty of close to 22L and still feel helpless as to what options i have in the Indian market which suit my needs.

Please provide your thoughts..

Context - I have been car shopping since i landed in Hyderabad after a stint in the US. Would prefer a tall seating vehicle considering my knee and the roads in India. Primarily for a family of 3, who prefer to ride than get a flight or train. Please help..
Innova is your best option considering you have found issues with the other cars mentioned, it will give you peace of mind and reliability but I suggest wait for the facelift to be announced and then push for discounts on the outgoing model, if you are decided on the pre-facelift Crysta.
CEF_Beasts is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks