Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2007, 15:28   #361
BHPian

That's the hatchback version of SX4. I believe it sells in some EUROPEAN parts of the world. I am not too sure if it does in the Middle East as well.
The engine seems to be very diff as well.
Old 3rd May 2007, 16:29   #362
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Sorry, the site just fully loaded and this aint the right site. It opened a hatchback suzuki
mobike008... you sure are very eager on the SX4 launch!!
Old 3rd May 2007, 17:04   #363
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazikon View Post
mobike008... you sure are very eager on the SX4 launch!!
Reason: asked a cousin of mine to hold off his car purchase and trying to convince him to go for this. For purely selfish reason, which i am not paying to guess
Old 3rd May 2007, 17:09   #364
Senior - BHPian

1 lakh is worldwide figures?
Old 3rd May 2007, 17:38   #365
Senior - BHPian

called bimal just now. he said the cars have been shipped and launch date is on may 8th. price will be known by then. but he also echoed that on road prices may be 7.2 and around 8 lacs for vxi and zxi (differential of about 80k). he also mentioned that test drive vehicle must be a registered vehicle from the RTO. this might itself take a week since launch date, but he has told me he can organize a TD in about 3-4 days after launch. bimal has also put up sx4 posters all over the showroom. if i decide to go for the sx4 at all, then delivery might be 2 weeks time. no mention of diesel.
Old 3rd May 2007, 17:49   #366
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madan80
I really dont know how they are planning on selling 1Lakh cars per year.
Well, 1lakh per year means around 8300 units per month, which is like double or more of what segment leader Honda was selling in its hey days. That sounds like a load of bull to me, however good the package might turn out to be.

OT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by madan80
2006 Palio | 2002 Lancer | 2001 Indica - but I love my cycle!
Hmmm, whats with the cycle love suddenly? Trying to lose some weight or is the Chennai traffic getting to you ?
Old 3rd May 2007, 17:52   #367
Team-BHP Support

OT @ Geeksrik: Good show and decision so when can i have the test drive kiddin
Old 3rd May 2007, 19:04   #368

Suzuki SX4 ZXI

Hi All,

Today I got an option to see the new car SX4 zxi. Yet to drive it but ya, the exterior & interiors is comparable with Corolla.

It will be launched on 7th May so hold you heart. No wonder its a great car and moreover got an update from dealer who got trained for it that it will be 1.6 L and not 1.3 L ...with 107Bhp.

Hope all is true and I can book it

Dealers have started accepting booking it.

Cheerz,
S B

Note from mod: Please make sure you use the search function before starting new threads, and take the time to see what section to post in

Last edited by tsk1979 : 3rd May 2007 at 22:34.
Old 3rd May 2007, 20:14   #369
Senior - BHPian

I am waiting with baited breath for the TD. personally for me its more than a TD, its a dream if it does happen. I want to check out the finer aspects of the car itself more so my comfort while sitting and driving around in it. the only reason i didnt venture out for the old baleno was its low seating. hopefully that point is addressed now with slightly higher seating and egress and ingress must be more easier now.

If i lay my hands on the sx4 faster than any others on this forum, then you would get a (good) review of the same as fast as possible. the guy at bimal is facing the pressure from my side , and I am sure he can understand the excitement, as he is more excited than me in just describing the car itself. well it is a flagship car from maruti, and well made too. bring it on maruti, we are waiting.
Old 3rd May 2007, 21:42   #370
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post
I am waiting with baited breath for the TD. personally for me its more than a TD, its a dream if it does happen. I want to check out the finer aspects of the car itself more so my comfort while sitting and driving around in it. the only reason i didnt venture out for the old baleno was its low seating. hopefully that point is addressed now with slightly higher seating and egress and ingress must be more easier now.

If i lay my hands on the sx4 faster than any others on this forum, then you would get a (good) review of the same as fast as possible. the guy at bimal is facing the pressure from my side , and I am sure he can understand the excitement, as he is more excited than me in just describing the car itself. well it is a flagship car from maruti, and well made too. bring it on maruti, we are waiting.
hope it helps you choose your car ..
Old 3rd May 2007, 21:45   #371
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Do you know how much it would cost ?
Old 3rd May 2007, 22:04   #372

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumantab20 View Post
Hi All,

Today I got an option to see the new car SX4 zxi. Yet to drive it but ya, the exterior & interiors is comparable with Corolla.

It will be launched on 7th May so hold you heart. No wonder its a great car and moreover got an update from dealer who got trained for it that it will be 1.6 L and not 1.3 L ...with 107Bhp.

Hope all is true and I can book it

Dealers have started accepting booking it.

Cheerz,
S B
where did u see it sb .
went to a dealer today and he didnt have a clue when it would arrive
Old 3rd May 2007, 22:06   #373
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
Do you know how much it would cost ?
Mohan motors in Kolkata told me , it will be priced between 7.5 to 8 lacs !! I am not sure whether the same is Ex Showroom or OTR
Old 3rd May 2007, 23:10   #374
BHPian

D-Day is approaching, the sites are up and running

:: MARUTI SUZUKI SX4 ::
sx4men

-POGU
Old 3rd May 2007, 23:31   #375
Senior - BHPian

I am on a 9 lakh rupee budget and contemplating to buy carolla base model. However if this car comes with auto tranny and is fully loaded, I might change my mind.
I have seen 2 of them on road in Gurgaon, I didnt like the rear. Lets see how the package comes out to be when the pricing it out...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks