Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2020, 20:57   #211
BHPian

Re: Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefpk View Post
This beauty is coming to my home as our family's first car by the end of this month. I am so damn excited to get it seriously.

By the way can you update me on the NVH levels of the car below 2500 rpm. This is a question I have asked many times.

Thanks very much in advance and wishing you much more safer and hassle free miles ahead.
Congratulations chief! The NVH level is pretty good. I completed more than 3000 KM's. With the audio playing engine noise is barely heard. Otherwise speeds over 80km/h there is some noise however it's not bad or like a diesel engine. The sedan is best driven in sedate mode. It just cruises .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400notout View Post
Congratulations on the new car, it looks fantastic! One request though, could you share more pics of this beauty? A small review would do wonders, do let us know how the improvements in this update. Thanks
Thanks a lot ! Will share the photos as my ownership progresses. A bit sentimental this time. When I write ownership review, the car gets sold soon, happened twice so far Hence this time I am planning to delay writing my ownership review.
sairamboko is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 12th October 2020, 10:55   #212
Senior - BHPian

Tata Tiago XT variant updated with steering mounted controls for phone and audio will arrive at dealers soon. Feature update has resulted in a price hike for the XT trim by Rs 1,000. The rear parcel shelf tray is no longer on offer with the XT trim.

Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh-smartselect_20201012105314_chrome.jpg

https://www.rushlane.com/tata-tiago-...-12378812.html

Last edited by Venkatesh : 12th October 2020 at 10:57.
Old 21st October 2020, 15:57   #213
BHPian

Hey guys,
Do you know if the Tiago XE comes in all colours? Looking to pick one up in blue.
Old 21st October 2020, 16:00   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKay View Post
Hey guys,
Do you know if the Tiago XE comes in all colours? Looking to pick one up in blue.
We have just booked XE in Blue last week. So, certainly available.
omzworld is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2020, 19:18   #215
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omzworld View Post
We have just booked XE in Blue last week. So, certainly available.
Thanks! Good to know. Wasn't able to find any videos/photos of it online, so wondered if they sell it in that colour. Have you opted for any accessories? If yes, would you share the prices?
And by when are you getting it delivered?
Old 22nd October 2020, 20:27   #216

Quote:
Thanks! Good to know. Wasn't able to find any videos/photos of it online, so wondered if they sell it in that colour. Have you opted for any accessories? If yes, would you share the prices?
And by when are you getting it delivered?
No accessory, as the dealer was not clear about the cost. I was planning to add stuff outside.
Just heard today that TATA is adding front power window default in XE and hence delivery may get delayed. Earlier estimate was end of month.
Old 22nd October 2020, 20:51   #217
OSH
BHPian

Quote:
Wasn't able to find any videos/photos of it online, so wondered if they sell it in that colour.
Here's one Tiago XE in blue but it has some add-on accessories.

Quote:
Looking to pick one up in blue.
Quote:
delivery may get delayed.
Just wanted to let everyone know that the latest update gets new door-cards and lock/unlock tabs. Some videos of the same are posted at this link (Tata Tiago : Official Review).

Last edited by BlackPearl : 22nd October 2020 at 22:00. Reason: Merged the posts. Thanks
OSH is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2020, 23:37   #218
BHPian

Quote:
No accessory, as the dealer was not clear about the cost. I was planning to add stuff outside.
Just heard today that TATA is adding front power window default in XE and hence delivery may get delayed. Earlier estimate was end of month.
That's great! Power windows were the only thing I really wanted to add in this. Is this confirmed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSH View Post
Here's one Tiago XE in blue but it has some add-on accessories.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the latest update gets new door-cards and lock/unlock tabs.
Thank you so much! Love the blue colour
DeKay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2020, 20:12   #219
BHPian

Went for the TD of Tigor/Tiago today. The showroom was very cheerful and all the SA's I saw very assigned and busy. My SA wasn't available so the Team Lead took ahead of my case. Since, I told him that I was from Team BHP he knew I was already aware of all the technical terms.

Didn't get to TD the Tigor since it wasn't available. The Tiago was there and ohh boy! I just loved the car. The interiors, the seating comfort, suspension steering wheel everything felt so good. The TD car had around 6500km on odo but there wasn't a single rattle or rough edges to be found in my short time with the Car. The music system was just amazing. The car felt lively to drive and was very peppy. Most importantly, the NVH. Let me clearly state this. Below 2500 rpm everything was butter smooth and silent. At idle no vibrations were felt on the steering and gear lever but the floor had just slightest of the vibrations. Overall, I am literally very impressed by the car and have decided to go ahead with the booking. Tomorrow the SA will come to my house to finalise the deal and with the TD tigor as well.

Attaching some pictures from the TD as well:
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh-img_20201024_144248.jpg  

Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh-screenshot_20201024201122835_com.miui.gallery.jpg  

Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh-screenshot_20201024201124698_com.miui.gallery.jpg  

Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh-screenshot_20201024201119325_com.miui.gallery.jpg  

Tata Tiago & Tigor facelift launched at Rs 4.6 lakh & 5.75 lakh-screenshot_20201024201120991_com.miui.gallery.jpg  

chiefpk is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th October 2020, 01:15   #220
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Went for the TD of Tigor/Tiago today.
Attaching some pictures from the TD as well:
Good luck with your purchase. My choice hands down would be the Tiago. The car feels bigger inside and looks more proportionate in design. The Tigor is a big mistake by TATA Motors which should have been rectified much earlier, i feel. The sales numbers validate my opinion.
nickatnite is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2020, 11:49   #221
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnite View Post
Good luck with your purchase. My choice hands down would be the Tiago. The car feels bigger inside and looks more proportionate in design. The Tigor is a big mistake by TATA Motors which should have been rectified much earlier, i feel. The sales numbers validate my opinion.
I agree with whatever you said about the sales number.
The Tigor's sales are nothing of a stonker like the Dzire, but may I please know why you consider the Tigor to be more of a mistake. No offense here, I'm just asking you your point of view. If you consider the sales to be a parameter of a mistake then Skoda/VW is a big failure then. But what matters is what your needs are and what your plans are.

I checked out all 3 products, the tigor, tiago and altroz. My needs and budget plans were really in favour of the tigor. Rejected the tiago due to slightly lower space and boot, also the missing balancer shaft( though i found the refinement to be a non issue). The altroz, I love it to its bit but the XT variant with some misses wasn't in my budget. The Tigor on the other hand felt premium, more spacious and have a very great 419 litres of boot. Plus it's the one which was in my budget(XZ+). Got a good deal as well. IMHO, everyone have their own needs and cars that caters their needs should be your ideal pick.
Again, No offense here!

Regards

Pranav
chiefpk is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 25th October 2020, 23:51   #222
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Got a good deal as well. IMHO, everyone have their own needs and cars that caters their needs should be your ideal pick.
Again, No offense here!

Regards

Pranav
Your bottom line is the clincher and i can't agree enough with you. And, you liking the car is all that matters, what i did was express my view.Hope you have many pleasant memories with your car both for utility and pleasure.
nickatnite is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2020, 00:18   #223
BHPian

Quote:
I checked out all 3 products, the tigor, tiago and altroz. My needs and budget plans were really in favour of the tigor. Rejected the tiago due to slightly lower space and boot
I also feel the tigor is a better package than tiago. I was in the same situation. Tiago topend was quoted for 7.4L and tigor XZ+ was quoted for 8.3L. The extras are projector headlamps, slightly more width, and a pretty big boot. Those are great additions for the 90k premium.

Anyway, i stretched my budget and went for the altroz D. If only tigor had a diesel with same spec as altroz, i would've been driving a tigor now, instead of altroz. Not that altroz is bad, i simply love it. But, after selling my previous linea, i really miss the boot.
Benoit is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th October 2020, 11:03   #224
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnite View Post
Quote:
I agree with whatever you said about the sales number.
The Tigor's sales are nothing of a stonker like the Dzire, but may I please know why you consider the Tigor to be more of a mistake. No offense here, I'm just asking you your point of view. If you consider the sales to be a parameter of a mistake then Skoda/VW is a big failure then. But what matters is what your needs are and what your plans are.

As an owner of Tigor, i would suggest anyone considering between Tiago and Tigor to go only for Tigor in case you need a big boot space.

At 419 ltrs, the boot space is very useful in case you carry more luggage frequently.

In case you don't need that much boot space, close your eyes and go for the Tiago. It will give you better resale value than the Tigor too (since Tigor is a bit of a sales dud).

Regarding looks, well these are subjective but i find Tigor to be well proportionate and even a wee bit "sporty".
DCEite is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th October 2020, 12:11   #225
BHPian

As owner of both Tiago and tigor xz+ here's my 10 cents- if you have people occupying back seat (in my case aged parents) go for the tigor eyes closed. It has got a full size contoured seat with armrest and slightly more legroom than the Tiago. All these will be appreciated when you do a roadtrip of > 200 Kms. Another reason is the projector lamp,status of a sedan( representative) and for me the push button boot open ( no bending or contorting to pull lever like Tiago). And all people who have seen my car really like the design and the dark blue colour.
Nanolover is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks