Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2007, 12:23   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by directinjection View Post
I once asked a Maruti engineer who had attended a training programme at Suzuki Japan about how the Suzuki guys in Japan treated the guys from Maruti and his reply was that their attitude wasn't good; they didn't respect the Indians.
Respect is to be comanded by your devotion & sincerity and not by cribbing. Just ask the same Maruti engineer how many jobs he has skipped before he landed in maruti (Or has he left already ?). The japs are a totally different race from us, if you want their respect, you have to be equal to it.
Old 9th March 2007, 12:26   #32
Senior - BHPian

The review is good. Too good infact. I cant believe there are no rattles. It has given me hope about our Indigo, but it will all be dispelled the moment I sit in the car and drive over road imperfections. :P . But the potential is there.

EDIT : For techocrats comment above : Although petrol engine has no major problems, it sounds, feels and performs like a crude old industrial grade engine.

Last edited by sajo : 9th March 2007 at 12:30.
Old 9th March 2007, 12:27   #33
Senior - BHPian

I belive the the report is by an Indica Petrol user. If I am not wrong even in India Diesel Indica's have more issues when compared to its petrol sibling.Correct me if I am wrong
Old 9th March 2007, 12:58   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
EDIT : For techocrats comment above : Although petrol engine has no major problems, it sounds, feels and performs like a crude old industrial grade engine.
That flaw seems to have been addressed in the Xeta whose engine is a lot quiter, as a result of modifications made (probably) in the engine's head.
Old 9th March 2007, 13:37   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_rider View Post
i am irritated with the fact that TATA is taking us indian customers for granted.
Don't worry. It is not just the Tatas.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks