Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2021, 21:24   #466
BHPian

Re: MG considering petrol ZS for India. Edit: MG Astor unveiled

Well guys, we have to give full credit to MG and it's marketing team. They are going all guns blazing when it comes to customer focus.
I registered my interest for Astor on MG website and got a call within an hour. The guy was polite and professional, thanked me for showing interest and offered to explain the available details about the Astor. When I told him that I am already aware about the details, he asked if I had any specific query. I told about my preference for the turbo petrol. He asighned a dealer based on my pincode (Noida).
In another hour I got a call from MG Noida and the guy (again polite and professional) informed that the display vehicle will be available tomorrow. He then invited me for a visit.
I am planning to visit the showroom on Monday in order to avoid Sunday rush. Kudos to MG.
TheVegabond is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th September 2021, 21:53   #467
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVegabond View Post
Well guys, we have to give full credit to MG and it's marketing team. They are going all guns blazing when it comes to customer focus.
I registered my interest for Astor on MG website and got a call within an hour. The guy was polite and professional, thanked me for showing interest and offered to explain the available details about the Astor. When I told him that I am already aware about the details, he asked if I had any specific query. I told about my preference for the turbo petrol. He asighned a dealer based on my pincode (Noida).
In another hour I got a call from MG Noida and the guy (again polite and professional) informed that the display vehicle will be available tomorrow. He then invited me for a visit.
I am planning to visit the showroom on Monday in order to avoid Sunday rush. Kudos to MG.
Really amazing it's so good to see such polite and courteous response.. I remember a totally opposite experience with Skoda more than a decade ago when I wanted to inquire about then newly launched Fabia. They were least interested in my query and even told me that their car is expensive than Maruti and may be beyond my reach! Can you believe it

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 18th September 2021 at 21:55.
Aviator_guy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th September 2021, 12:00   #468
Senior - BHPian

MG Astor walkaround videos

Mod Note: Our MG Astor Report has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Last edited by Aditya : 19th September 2021 at 12:09. Reason: Link to Preview added
Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed