Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2020, 23:35   #991
BHPian

Re: 2nd-Gen Hyundai Creta @ Auto Expo 2020. Edit: Launched at 9.99 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewsymbol View Post
Dear BHPians,

I have booked a Hyundai Creta 1.4 DCT SX(O), which will be delivered on Oct 23rd 2020.
5th year 100k kms extended warranty cost is Rs. 11812/- only (including GST). I have taken the extended warranty for my 1.4 Turbo DCT SX(O) variant. Better go for it.

I got my Phantom Black car delivery in two weeks in Chennai. Understand DCT delivery normally takes 2-3 weeks only here. Why the dealer is quoting 6 weeks for your car delivery?
AshBabu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th September 2020, 18:06   #992
BHPian

Wondering if someone's figured out a way to install 360 degree camera and front parking sensors in the Creta 2020 a la Kia Seltos?
Old 15th September 2020, 23:43   #993
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamitp View Post
Wondering if someone's figured out a way to install 360 degree camera and front parking sensors in the Creta 2020 a la Kia Seltos?
When i inquired about the same with the SA at the time of launch, he mentioned that front sensors would come as part of the accessory. Guess 360 camera is going to be a bit difficult from Hyundai. There could be few aftermarket options, not sure though how the cameras will be fixed on side view mirror though.

Didn’t follow with the SA also later as i have delayed my purchase. Current owners may be able to answer if Hyundai is offering the front sensors as part of the accessories now.
ysomani is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th September 2020, 06:56   #994
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysomani View Post
When i inquired about the same with the SA at the time of launch, he mentioned that front sensors would come as part of the accessory. Guess 360 camera is going to be a bit difficult from Hyundai. There could be few aftermarket options, not sure though how the cameras will be fixed on side view mirror though.

Didn’t follow with the SA also later as i have delayed my purchase. Current owners may be able to answer if Hyundai is offering the front sensors as part of the accessories now.
I was hoping that given the shared platform between Creta and Seltos, it could be a straightforward upgrade. Guess we'll have to wait for aftermarket options.
Old 16th September 2020, 15:01   #995
BHPian

I had almost zeroed in on Creta DCT or IVT has my next car. Then I took a test drive and felt that the ride quality is similar to my current i10 Automatic. The potholes and humps percolated inside the car very much. So my question is can we make the suspension softer for Creta or are there any other automatic cars under 20 lacs ( OTR Bangalore) that gives better ride quality?
csnanjappa is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th September 2020, 15:31   #996
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by csnanjappa View Post
I had almost zeroed in on Creta DCT or IVT has my next car. Then I took a test drive and felt that the ride quality is similar to my current i10 Automatic. The potholes and humps percolated inside the car very much. So my question is can we make the suspension softer for Creta or are there any other automatic cars under 20 lacs ( OTR Bangalore) that gives better ride quality?
If ride comfort is top priority, Creta is not the right car for you. You should be looking at the Nissan Kicks turbo CVT. The ride comfort provided by the Duster and its cousin Kicks still remains the absolute benchmark. They have better tuned suspensions that the new Creta just doesn’t match.
Shreyans_Jain is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th September 2020, 18:18   #997
BHPian

Quote:
are there any other automatic cars under 20 lacs ( OTR Bangalore) that gives better ride quality?
Take a test drive of Harrier 2020.
XMA would fit your budget and ride quality expectations very well but will fall short on feature list though.
DriveOnceMore is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2020, 00:15   #998
BHPian

Quote:
Creta is not the car to be travelling in if you're looking at comfort. It becomes bothersome especially on the rear seat on bad roads and large potholes at decent speed are felt inside the cabin.

Also, I'm sharing this with the perspective of 16 inch wheels of my car, which are supposed to be more comfortable than IVT or DCT's 17 inch wheels.

If comfort and ride quality is your key requirement, Creta and Seltos should not be on your list.
sarav100 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th September 2020, 06:44   #999
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarav100 View Post
Creta is not the car to be travelling in if you're looking at comfort. It becomes bothersome especially on the rear seat on bad roads and large potholes at decent speed are felt inside the cabin.
Wholly agree. We sold our last gen Creta within 2 years because we couldn't live with the bumpy rear seat ride.

Mod Note: Our Hyundai Creta Review has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Last edited by Aditya : 17th September 2020 at 11:08. Reason: Adding review link
itwasntme is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks