Team-BHP - What car you prefer?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   What car you prefer? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2190-what-car-you-prefer.html)

What car would you prefer??Keepin in mind that you are yourself and not a millionaire and you drive in Bombay and also maintenance, fuel/spares costs, etc etc.

I would prefer a Japanese car over all this cos they are reliable, powerful, light and also fuel efficient. They are cheaper to maintain.

German cars are strongly built. They are powerful and well engineered, safe, have lotsa electronic gizmos. But compared to their Jap counterparts, expensive and less fuel efficient.

Korean : NO. I wud rather have one car than a Korean 2-in-1.

American : They are too big, drink *a lot of fuel and i guess too much to handle.

French : No reason as to why i dont love them.

P.S. I have not included Italian cos none of us wud be able to afford those beauties. [except rgowani ].
Infiniti, Lexus, Acura included under Japanese.

Well obviously i would want to choose japanese as well.....(is what my head said)
but then my heart just clicked on german ;-P

It's always been Jap for me.

Regards...
Shan2nu

Seeing the conditions you have mentioned I would go with the Japanese . Very reliable and low maintainence cost. Germans are good too but expensive . Korean .... no comments. But of course for pure passion Italian.. too bad I dont have a choice

Cheers

What Dippy means is that he wants a fiat!!

U mean Fiat 1100?? Or Uno??

That doesnt matter....but it should be RED!!!

(atleast we arent saying u want a santro

the Viva comes in red!!!!

Regards...
Shan2nu

If I hadnt lived with a German car for almost a year now, I would have probably been stuck between the German and Japanese choices.

But after my real life experiences with the C, theres no doubt its German for me.

Most people tend to associate German with only Merc, BMW and Porsche and hence the expensive factor. But then, isnt VW german too? Look at how successful the Skoda has faired (it is german after everything). Indian owners have been really happy with the reasonable ownership costs.

GTO

I'd take the Fiat 1100 but never the Viva ....

Cheers

it has got to be the german for me.....no doubt that japs r good as well but they r very light & in terms of safety i'd prefer the germans any day...solid tank like built & beautiful designs....no doubt abt my choice being german..

I Love Japanses cars. They have no Problems running here in India. German Cars are all controlled by Electronics nowadays and well then CRASH alot. Japanese cars are much more reliable and spare parts are also easily availiable.

I agree with you RG Japanese have bullet proof reliability

Cheers

Among the ones mentioned here, I've got to go for German cars. But, I definitely like British and Italian marques more.

I'll bet my money on the Japs too. European cars have fared consistently bad where reliability matters. I wouldn't want to be the owner of a super-luxury car and be waiting on the shoulder for a tow truck !

--V