Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2020, 16:25   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Rumour: Maruti Dzire facelift could be launched in April 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
[list=1]
The DZire was selling many-times more than competition even WITHOUT these features so far. Now the features are here.
Maruti goes and does this to a top selling model and then we have manufacturers like Ford who were struggling to sell the Figo who go and delete most of the features of the Titanium model and make it like a base model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeomidhun View Post
What I don't understand is; while the Baleno Delta and Baleno Dualjet Delta are priced with a 90K difference, how can the old DZire and Dualjet Dzire be priced so close! Am I missing something?
Yes you are missing something. The 90K difference is between the normal and hybrid versions and not the the Dualjet and Non-Dualjet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS2024 View Post
Has anybody bought, test driven the new Dzire facelift? Is the Dualjet motor significantly better than the previous version?
Any feedback please?
Not Dzire specific but waiting for feedback on the Dualjet vs Non-Dualjet.
pedrolourenco is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2020, 22:24   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeomidhun View Post
Some confusion cleared; but SHVS is not worth 90K.
MS has certainly overpriced it. The Glanza hybrid version sells at a whopping 40k less ex- showroom (used to be 60 k, then Toyota too decided to join the feast).

Quote:
Has anybody bought, test driven the new Dzire facelift? Is the Dualjet motor significantly better than the previous version?

Any feedback please?
No reviews at all, at least not on how it drives. No TD vehicles available with any of the dealers in my city. One of them offered a TD of the earlier version, with an indication that things can only be better in the newer one. Booked a Zxi AMT in August end, waited for a TD of the new version nevertheless. Neither the TD vehicle arrived, nor my vehicle. Finally, cancelled the booking, and getting a Glanza this week.
2cents is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th October 2020, 23:11   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cents View Post
Booked a Zxi AMT in August end, waited for a TD of the new version nevertheless. Neither the TD vehicle arrived, nor my vehicle. Finally, cancelled the booking, and getting a Glanza this week.
Which city is this? Also the new Dzire comes with some good features, maybe it would've been prudent to wait for it.
Old 14th October 2020, 09:26   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Which city is this? Also the new Dzire comes with some good features, maybe it would've been prudent to wait for it.
Trivandrum, with 5 dealers. I was mainly tempted by the ESP and Hill hold that come with AMT, although my requirement was for a hatch. But the delay was exhausting. 45 days since booking, yet it's not even billed at the plant. Besides, Glanza looks like much better value in comparison.
Old 14th October 2020, 14:55   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cents View Post
Trivandrum, with 5 dealers. I was mainly tempted by the ESP and Hill hold that come with AMT, although my requirement was for a hatch. But the delay was exhausting. 45 days since booking, yet it's not even billed at the plant. Besides, Glanza looks like much better value in comparison.
My grouse with Glanza is the CVT gearbox and there is no manual control.

The Dzire will be much better to drive along with ESP and Hill hold.
NFS2024 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2020, 21:53   #66
BHPian

Quote:
My grouse with Glanza is the CVT gearbox and there is no manual control.
Failed to mention, I went for the manual. MS charges a premium of 1.3L Ex for the CVT, which in my opinion is atrocious. Even Honda demands a comparatively modest looking 90k for its CVT, with paddle shift.

I felt absolutely comfortable with the AMT when I test drove the Dzire (BS4 version). Should be even nicer in the dualjet. Once you get the hang of it, you won't even need the manual mode. With timely release of the accelerator pedal, you can control gear shifts even in the D mode.
Old 21st December 2020, 05:16   #67
Senior - BHPian

I had booked a Swift zxi and just 2 days back changed it to the dzire vxi for a difference of 11k. Awaiting delivery on Christmas.
Old 12th February 2021, 08:14   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

2021 Dzire VXi trim gets infotainment system from the Ertiga.

Rumour: Maruti Dzire facelift could be launched in April 2020-720cf07b05b84d0fbd016f429675505f.jpeg
New system borrowed from Ertiga.

Rumour: Maruti Dzire facelift could be launched in April 2020-d66e1e03a3a547a6aadddc702bb984ff.jpeg
Previous system in VXi.
CEF_Beasts is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks