Team-BHP - Honda Accord or Skoda Octavia RS?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Honda Accord or Skoda Octavia RS? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2193-honda-accord-skoda-octavia-rs-10.html)

the skoda rs definately its racing breed man
just waitin for the fabia
that will be the bomb

Honda accord hands down , mainly coz it is a very latest design and seems as if it is here to stay whereas octavia is on its way to be replaced as the new one is just round the corner and it is just too common ,but IMO once the new octavia is there , its going to be hard for accord or for that matter any car/brand to compete .

The new octavia(i assume) would be a killer .

Hmmmm. There was a time in this thread when the RS was leading by more than twice the number of votes. The Accord seems to be gaining in popularity with the newer members.

GTO

But i voted for the RS. Be it the heard or the head that has to rule its the RS as it appeals to both.

rs for me its got a very good engine and it has the looks and whenever i see a octavia i get very excited

i was suppose to buy the accord but when i had test driven the new skoda rs it was amazing and got 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binoy
i was suppose to buy the accord but when i had test driven the new skoda rs it was amazing and got 1

If you already have one then why were you looking to compare them again?

Definately the skoda rs it is much more solid and stable!Not to forget its sporty character and look and its bright colours!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_rod
Definately the skoda rs it is much more solid and stable!Not to forget its sporty character and look and its bright colours!

but don't forget Accord has much luxurious look & feel
has better rear seat & leg space (chances are most accord owners are going to be chauffered around)

like I said before these two cars are for completly different types are people.

The RS for me. It just so much fun to drive, and looks stunning in Yellow.
I have to say that the Accord's front look absolutly awesome...

I dont understand this ...
How can we compare a turbo car to a non turbo version ...
The right poll shud have been ...
RS v/s Accord V6

I would definately go for the RS.... its a brilliant car, love the look... in a black it would look stunning.... but then again, i am very partial to the colour black!!!! but the RS for me hands down.... i had a race with the V6 Accord in my E 270 some time ago... the Accord gave me a little competition in the start, but after that, it was bye bye accord... i really think the RS is a brilliant car...

Quote:

The right poll shud have been ...
RS v/s Accord V6
Accord V6 is also non-turbo

Quote:

Originally Posted by adya33
Accord V6 is also non-turbo

Agreed but Atleast the comparision shud be between equal powerbands ...

The RS wins hands down in my book. I've driven both, and am in love with the RS. If I could, i'd trade my E220 for a Black RS. The only reason why a person would buy an Accord would be because its more of a status symbol. The RS is way better in all other ways. Its kicks the Accord performance wise, as well as fuel economy wise. It got Recaro seats, a sunroof, Xenon lights, 16 spoke alloys, and a de-tuned version of the Audi TT's turbocharged engine producing around 150BHP. Its like a dream and you just dont wanna wake up!