Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2007, 17:14   #16
Senior - BHPian

A 14 + lakh SUV which has leaf springs in the rear, balloon tyres and the most insipid interiors, talk about shotchanging the Indian customer. Not to say that we don't buy it.... we do... Happily... Dissapointing!
Old 13th March 2007, 00:13   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
A 14 + lakh SUV which has leaf springs in the rear, balloon tyres and the most insipid interiors, talk about shotchanging the Indian customer. Not to say that we don't buy it.... we do... Happily... Dissapointing!
According to the review in latest Autocar, the interiors have been spruced up so hopefully they have become much better.

Personally, I love the looks of Endeavour and I have ignored it so far because of its engine. The new endeavour has much more powerful engine so it might be worth checking out. The leaf springs remain though :(

BTW, it would be more appropriate to call it 16+ lakh SUV, at least in bangalore.
Old 13th March 2007, 11:51   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadude View Post
According to the review in latest Autocar, the interiors have been spruced up so hopefully they have become much better.

Personally, I love the looks of Endeavour and I have ignored it so far because of its engine. The new endeavour has much more powerful engine so it might be worth checking out. The leaf springs remain though :(

BTW, it would be more appropriate to call it 16+ lakh SUV, at least in bangalore.
Whatever it is, the current endeavour is an over hyped, over priced SUV. In india anything that looks good and is a diesel will sell no matter what.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks