Team-BHP - Ford India introduces Endeavour’s New Club Series
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Ford India introduces Endeavour’s New Club Series (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/22013-ford-india-introduces-endeavour-s-new-club-series.html)

Source: agencyfaqs! > news & features > company news > Ford India introduces Endeavour’s New Club Series

Today, Monday, 5th March 2007, Ford India made its popular SUV even more attractive by introducing bold features to the Endeavour.

The New Club Series of the Endeavour with additional features, available in both 4x4 and 4x2 variants, offers premium SUV buyers, greater value for money, enhanced tough look and greater safety and convenience on the vehicle.

The Limited Edition Endeavour Club Series will be available at an attractive price of Rs 14,16,800 for the 4x2 variant and Rs 15,06,800 for the 4x4 variant (ex-showroom, New Delhi).

The new features on the Club Series Endeavour include:

Quote:

The new features on the Club Series Endeavour include:
Front bull bar that enhances the tough look and provides greater safety
Body cladding and two-tone painting giving the Endeavour a tougher look with more protection
Fifth door mirror for convenience while parking and reversing
A lockable hard spare wheel tyre cover to complement the tough look
Stylish side graphics that offers customers the opportunity to customize their vehicles to suit their personalities
I wonder whats bold abt that? Going by Ford's definition of bold, Maruti would be India's boldest company with even their entry-level cars sporting a variety of body graphics

Quote:

Fifth door mirror for convenience while parking and reversing
The least they could hve provided here was a reversing camera, as seen on the Safari. The club version is just a visual treat, and nothing more.

It's also called the we-need-to-get-rid-of-the-last-few series. The common-rail ones should be out soon.

They are trying to get rid of old stocks to make for the redesigned one. I guess they also have a lot of useleless accessories in stock which they are just slapping on this model so they can clear them as well, as these wont fit on the newer one.

No matter the stickies and the bullbars...
It would still be a block of metal being dragged by a wek engine:Frustrati
Some Common Rail action needed.....desperately!please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 385931)
I wonder whats bold abt that? Going by Ford's definition of bold, Maruti would be India's boldest company with even their entry-level cars sporting a variety of body graphics

Boy i almost fainted when i saw a new edition of the Alto. It was called Xfun and other then stickers here and there, nothing else was there to call it Xfun.

Also Ford has launched a limited edition Ikon in Blue with Alloys, Beige Interiors, New Instrument Cluster :eek:

This must be the clearance deal. But the front sure looks good

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 386018)
Also Ford has launched a limited edition Ikon in Blue with Alloys, Beige Interiors, New Instrument Cluster

Although slightly off-topic, could someone please get some pics of the car, plz? please: I recieved an SMS from them to the same, but didnt get time to go and check it out.

Yeah..It needs Common Rail AND also need to get rid of the leaf springs in the back !!

Are they calling this "new"? Earlier, they had the HURRICANE series for a while having all these features.....I wonder how much longer they are going to drag the launch of the actual "new" one

very nice shot! Its now a wallpaper on my cellphone:)

There has been considerable speculation that the Ford Endeavour is set to be relaunched after going through a facelift and a change of heart. The Endeavour, which is a popular full-size sports utility even in the Thai market, is based on the Ford Ranger pick-up truck platform.
In Thailand, this SUV is called the Ford Everest and there it has been put through a full model transformation that includes design changes to the exterior and new TDCi (Ford's own version of common rail direct injection) engines.
But in India, before a possibly bigger and more substantial model change to the Endeavour can be made, Ford India has launched a new variant of the diesel SUV with a few exterior changes that are designed to improve the vehicle's appeal and practicality quotients.
The new Club Series of the Endeavour with additional features, available in four-wheel drive (4X4) and 4X2 variants, offers premium SUV buyers greater value for money, enhanced, rugged looks, greater safety and improved convenience on the vehicle.
The new features on the Club Series Endeavour include: ........

Story : The Hindu Business Line : The new spruced up Endeavour

Guys I was travelling with a Ford dealer yesterday and his take on this was that they are offering all this to liquidate the current stock of the Endeavours, the new one will be out next month and will more or less be priced in the same range, his view was may be some 25,000 to 30,000 more than the current price.